Hillary-Obama-Alinsky..."Satan"???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Before all you supposedly sophisticated Obama supporters start laughing at Santorum's Satan speech...
Consider the following book dedication...

A lot has been made of the "community organizing" techniques of the late Saul Alinsky, and his influence on Democrats from Hillary Clinton to The Teleprompter himself.

Another well-known, but not as well-examined, aspect of Alinsky's seminal work, is found in Alinsky's book dedication:

"Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer."

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2529872/posts

Is there an equivalent to Godwin's law where any discussion on religion in politics eventually has someone being called a tool of Satan?

Before all you supposedly sophisticated Obama supporters start laughing at Santorum's Satan speech...

A lot has been made of the "community organizing" techniques of the late Saul Alinsky, and his influence on Democrats from Hillary Clinton to The Teleprompter himself.

Another well-known, but not as well-examined, aspect of Alinsky's seminal work, is found in Alinsky's book dedication:

"Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer."

(Vanity) Alinsky, Lucifer, and the Left: No WONDER They Get it All Wrong
Everyone with a brain knows Alinsky is the patron saint of CON$ervatism and the primary mentor of your MessiahRushie!

Hillary, Obama, Alinksy = H-O-A = Homeowners Association = Satan. I'm buying it.

I saw a Bill Moyers piece on Alinsky.
Alinsky was no more anti-american than apple pie.

Excellent piece. Thanks for the read

Very interesting analogy. Even though I'm not religious, I can appreciate the comparisons of the 10 commandments.

The dedication to Lucifer by Alinsky and the dedication in Prairie Fire by Dohrn and Ayers to Sirhan Sirhan, the assassin of Robert Kennedy shows the true mindset of these "loved and admired liberals".

I don't believe in Satan, so all this is utter B.S.

Do you believe in Mao or Stalin?
You know THEY directed the genocide of nearly 100 million people between them!

People that Obama has had around him as advisers,friends, mentors...
- Obama's Communications Director Ann Dunn who considers
Mother Teresa and Mao as her patrons!
- Ron Bloom Manufacturing Czar admits,
“We agree with Mao that power comes largely from the barrel of a gun.”
Obama's labor union advisers:
- AFL-CIO boss Richard Trumka answering a question on February 18, 2011
says he goes to the White House two to three times per week, and talks to
someone in the White House every day.
- Trumka explicitly told strikers to “kick the shit out of” employees and
mine operators resisting union demands.
Obama has terrorists as friends:
His neighbor and home he started his political career Ayers was a terrorist
who said he ”I don’t regret setting bombs,”

Obama has named “Green Jobs Czar”? Van Jones,
One would think it newsworthy if the President of the United States appointed an admitted communist to a key position in his administration. Wouldn’t one?
But in jail, Van Jones said, “I met all these young radical people of color — I mean really radical, communists and anarchists. And it was, like, ‘This is what I need to be a part of.’ “I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th, and then the verdicts came down on April 29th,” Jones said.

Forum List

Back