hillary might be being chased by two separate select committees going into the fall election.

will hillary bail out before the primary .. ? ....? ........ ?

• yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • no

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • who is hillary ??

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Inevitably, a Secretary of State hosts a personal email server in an outhouse in Colorado. Did Republicans force her to do that? At this point, what difference does it make? What is so unfair about facts.
Facts massaged to fit an agenda. The electorate is going to see through that B.S. How much do you think Benghazi mattered? After all these years people recognize a right wing hitscam when they see one, but good luck with that.

"hillary might be being chased by two separate select committees going into the fall election."

All to her advantage.

The stupidity and lack of political acumen common to most on the right is remarkable.

Yup, that why her POLLS are doing so well...

CNN Poll: 53% of Democrat Voters Want Someone Other Than Hillary

http://www.breitbart.com ^ | 08/19/2015 | John Nolte
Among Democrat voters Hillary Clinton is still the frontrunner by a comfortable margin but the trends are moving against her. For the first time in a CNN poll, Clinton has slipped below 50% support among Democrats. Only 47% say they support Clinton when offered alternatives like Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) or Joe Biden. This is a massive -9 point slide since July. The poll was also taken days before her shocking meltdown yesterday over her secret email account. In July, Sanders was down a full -37 points against Hillary, 19% – 56%. In less than a month that gaps has...

qZ9uAKv.jpg

Inevitably, a Secretary of State hosts a personal email server in an outhouse in Colorado. Did Republicans force her to do that? At this point, what difference does it make? What is so unfair about facts.
Facts massaged to fit an agenda. The electorate is going to see through that B.S. How much do you think Benghazi mattered? After all these years people recognize a right wing hitscam when they see one, but good luck with that.

Denial and what lies between your ears.

The Republicans inevitably overdo it. I see a resurgence in Hillary's popularity, once people really get interested in the race and realize how unfairly she's being treated. I also predict that Trump's shtick is going to wear thin and he's a more likely drop out than Hillary.

Treated unfairly?? What a crock shit that is.

The FBI raided Patreaus's office.

They didn't ask him to turn over anything. They just cleaned his office out and he was a four star General and military leader in both Iraq and Afghanistan. He's way better than Hilbat will ever be.

Yet they ASKED Hilbat to turn over her servers. They didn't raid her office and take what they needed to take.

Tell me again about how unfairly she's being treated. Idiot.

The Clintons have gotten a lot of mileage out of people underestimating them.
Trust me... EVERYONE underestimated how low they can go!!!!!!
No lower than their opposition. Have you taken a close look at the clowns the Republicans have lined up? :laugh2:
i do admire your loyalty. what about monica lewinsky, hillary owns that as much as bill. what about benghazi and the emails. is there a political way to bury all of that ??

What fall election?
the one for president and "control" of congress. there wouldn't be time to put a national security select committee together this fall, and there's no election. i'm trying to stay ahead of the curve.

The Republicans inevitably overdo it. I see a resurgence in Hillary's popularity, once people really get interested in the race and realize how unfairly she's being treated. I also predict that Trump's shtick is going to wear thin and he's a more likely drop out than Hillary.

that's a strange arrangement. why did we think it was in chappaqua, at fist. why didn't she blame that video that caused the attack on 9/11. cause, that guys already in jail for free speech the dims just didn't care for. that's got to be a first ?? ergo: the video offended the prophet muhammud, so i kept the state depart server at home.

Last edited:
"hillary might be being chased by two separate select committees going into the fall election."

All to her advantage.

The stupidity and lack of political acumen common to most on the right is remarkable.
select committees are a pretty big deal in this country. we need better liespotting.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back