hillary might be being chased by two separate select committees going into the fall election.

will hillary bail out before the primary .. ? ....? ........ ?

• yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • no

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • who is hillary ??

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
could happen, there are inklings. that's no way to treat a lady.
google results a re a great resource and gauge of publc query.

latest hillary email - Google Search
Surely you're not confusing the witch with a lady!!!
fd66bc75b07e8100685c57bbc3d4872d.jpg

The Republicans inevitably overdo it. I see a resurgence in Hillary's popularity, once people really get interested in the race and realize how unfairly she's being treated. I also predict that Trump's shtick is going to wear thin and he's a more likely drop out than Hillary.

The Republicans inevitably overdo it. I see a resurgence in Hillary's popularity, once people really get interested in the race and realize how unfairly she's being treated. I also predict that Trump's shtick is going to wear thin and he's a more likely drop out than Hillary.
You do realize that the Clinton News Network says Trump is already within 6 points of Hillary, don't you???

And over a year of scandals to go..

• Banned
right, cause the clintons don't over do it.

You do realize that the Clinton News Network says Trump is already within 6 points of Hillary, don't you??? And over a year of scandals to go..
Have fun while you can. I just don't see Trump lasting long enough. He's going to implode before long and when he does, he's done! CNN is rep[orting a snapshot. I'm predicting what's going to happen. You don't really think wowing less than 50% of republicans is going to win a general election, DO YOU?!?! :laugh2:

They haven't yet. What are you basing your "facts" on?!?!

I'll just wait and see. I don't want to look like a idiot for believing in the republicans but I also want to see if there is anything criminal. The reason for this is yahoo and cnn is covering this.
and foxnews. are there any M I 's here or intellegence experts here. i'd like to hear if satellite photos are automatically classified.

They haven't yet. What are you basing your "facts" on?!?!
me ?

Inevitably, a Secretary of State hosts a personal email server in an outhouse in Colorado. Did Republicans force her to do that? At this point, what difference does it make? What is so unfair about facts.

Forum List

Back