Hillary Lies to American Workers...Again

this woman is a pathological liar and deceiver. In her rambling screech to DNC last night she said she would have fair trade deals and provide jobs for coal miners. Lying bitch. Her husband negotiated NAFTA and she supported it and she already has said she will put coal miners out of a job...to their faces.

Lying bitch. Her husband negotiated NAFTA and she supported it and she already has said she will put coal miners out of a job...to their faces.

hey moron, you may want to revisit your avatar.....

In three separate ceremonies in the three capitals on Dec. 17, 1992, President G.H. Bush, Mexican President Salinas, and Canadian Prime Minister Mulroney signed the historic North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
So Bush 41 told coal miners he was putting them out of a job? No he refused to sign Kyoto Protocol because environmental standards were unfair to United Stead workers, especially coal miners.

Donald Trump blasts Bill Clinton for extra-marital affairs, NAFTA (even though Bush signed it)

Donald Trump blasts Bill Clinton for affairs, NAFTA

app2000012171261.jpg

this woman is a pathological liar and deceiver. In her rambling screech to DNC last night she said she would have fair trade deals and provide jobs for coal miners. Lying bitch. Her husband negotiated NAFTA and she supported it and she already has said she will put coal miners out of a job...to their faces.

Bill Clinton did not negotiate NAFTA.

Following diplomatic negotiations dating back to 1990 among the three nations, U.S. President George H. W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and Mexican President Carlos Salinas, each responsible for spearheading and promoting the agreement, ceremonially signed the agreement in their respective capitals on December 17, 1992.[5] The signed agreement then needed to be ratified by each nation's legislative or parliamentary branch.

She has also said that she wants to put and end to coal mining and to get coal miners jobs that don't lead to black lung disease. In my mind, that's an admirable goal.

You are full of uninformed bullshit you fraud! Clinton didn't negotiate NAFTA, FOOL! The Negotiations began in Feb 1991 and was signed by the three nations involved in Dec 1992. Clinton didn't take office until Jan 1993 you bloody idiot! Bush 41 & Co. were responsible for NAFTA. Damn but you low information history revisionists never stop your stupidity and lying!

Actually NAFTA is a credited to creating 5 million job... Some economic analysts say that this trade agreement was a main cause of the 90's boom and the surplus...
Even if that were true, I don't see the relevance to my post debunking the partisan lies presented in the OP, nor to my implication that NAFTA was a GOP Reagan/Bush 41 creation with the OP's author attempt to link Clinton to its creation and implementation.

However, I was alive and well back in the 1990's and still recall the "giant sucking sound" of jobs headed South to Mexico and the doors clanging shut at factories here in the US, to say nothing about the damages done to the Pacific Northwest's timber industry and fisheries by the Canucks. I was adjunct facility at a Community College back then in WA and classes were full of unemployed loggers and mill workers.
And Clinton finished negotiations and added two additional side agreements. He could of vetoed it out of respect for the millions of industrial Union workers that have voted Democrat since FDR. Instead he had Al Gore debate Ross Perot on national television. He signed it...it's his.
What the fuck does that have to do with my post that you quoted? Get your shit formulated, dummy!

You are full of uninformed bullshit you fraud! Clinton didn't negotiate NAFTA, FOOL! The Negotiations began in Feb 1991 and was signed by the three nations involved in Dec 1992. Clinton didn't take office until Jan 1993 you bloody idiot! Bush 41 & Co. were responsible for NAFTA. Damn but you low information history revisionists never stop your stupidity and lying!

Actually NAFTA is a credited to creating 5 million job... Some economic analysts say that this trade agreement was a main cause of the 90's boom and the surplus...
Even if that were true, I don't see the relevance to my post debunking the partisan lies presented in the OP, nor to my implication that NAFTA was a GOP Reagan/Bush 41 creation with the OP's author attempt to link Clinton to its creation and implementation.

However, I was alive and well back in the 1990's and still recall the "giant sucking sound" of jobs headed South to Mexico and the doors clanging shut at factories here in the US, to say nothing about the damages done to the Pacific Northwest's timber industry and fisheries by the Canucks. I was adjunct facility at a Community College back then in WA and classes were full of unemployed loggers and mill workers.
And Clinton finished negotiations and added two additional side agreements. He could of vetoed it out of respect for the millions of industrial Union workers that have voted Democrat since FDR. Instead he had Al Gore debate Ross Perot on national television. He signed it...it's his.
What the fuck does that have to do with my post that you quoted? Get your shit formulated, dummy!
NAFTA lost millions of American jobs. What the fuck does Mexico have that USA needs? Hillary also will put coal miners out of work.

So Bush 41 told coal miners he was putting them out of a job? No he refused to sign Kyoto Protocol because environmental standards were unfair to United Stead workers, especially coal miners.

......and GHB will always be known as the Polluter in Chief.....pandering to a dying coal mining industry.

I refuted it foreigner.

......and GHB will always be known as the Polluter in Chief.....pandering to a dying coal mining industry.
Yep...Democrats hate the American worker.

NAFTA lost millions of American jobs. What the fuck does Mexico have that USA needs? Hillary also will put coal miners out of work.
So what the Hell is your point? You are making no sense at all, FOOL!

I refuted it foreigner.
Refuted what, shit for brains? Start over by quoting the post you claim you are refuting! damn you're a fucking mess!

And GH Bush won a war...handled the end of Cold War perfectly. He oversaw collapse of communism in Europe. Obama had oversaw its rise in United States of America.

I refuted it foreigner.
Refuted what, shit for brains? Start over by quoting the post you claim you are refuting1 damn you're a fucking mess!
Do you understand the relationship between the Executive Branch and Legislative Branch as per Constitution? Fast track failed...GH Bush signing meant nothing legally in US and when Clinton renegotiated final treaty, then GH Bush attachment to it was null and void.

Forum List

Back