What is worse?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
What is worse?

1. Fixing a primary
2. Lying about sharing top secret information with the Russians because you are a buffoon.
3. Having the Russians share the information with American voters so that they know the truth in order to vote accordingly.

Note that Dims are only upset with the last bit. After all, the entire DNC is a terrorist organization that planned violent protests at Trump rallies and who despise democracy by fixing primaries They well know that if people knew the truth, they would all be out of business, so it is maddening to them that the truth is now possibly knowable to the American public via Hillary's e-mails.

I know, I know, Trump is a racist because he wants to secure the border and he is anti-American because he wants Russia to share the e-mails with the Ameri9can public that they already have.

Dolts.

One thing is for sure, if I were Putin I have just informed Hillary that I have all her e-mails by sharing a select few. Now I own her by holding on to the rest of them.

What is worse?

1. Fixing a primary
2. Lying about sharing top secret information with the Russians because you are a buffoon.
3. Having the Russians share the information with American voters so that they know the truth in order to vote accordingly.

Note that Dims are only upset with the last bit. After all, the entire DNC is a terrorist organization that planned violent protests at Trump rallies and who despise democracy by fixing primaries They well know that if people knew the truth, they would all be out of business, so it is maddening to them that the truth is now possibly knowable to the American public via Hillary's e-mails.

I know, I know, Trump is a racist because he wants to secure the border and he is anti-American because he wants Russia to share the e-mails with the Ameri9can public that they already have.

Dolts.

One thing is for sure, if I were Putin I have just informed Hillary that I have all her e-mails by sharing a select few. Now I own her by holding on to the rest of them.
Hitlery is just awful all around....

Forum List

Back