Hillary Leaning Toward Elizabeth Warren for VP

Dear God, bring it.

That's like a McCain/Palin ticket. A fucking death wish.

BRING IT LOL !!!
Warren+Counsils+Tribes+Chief.png

Chief warren and the hildabeast can dodge sniper fire...

Call the fbi faggot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
why?.....is it a federal offense to be from there?....

You seem to think you have some incredible clue to something, stupid
Not me

you aint fooling anyone asswipe.....i just want to know why the name change if you are the same dipshit?....was you being run out of here that much of an embarrassment?...back then you were kind of funny,as the pollock you are a guy who talks about dicks and fags a lot.....you must have come out of the closet somewhere down the line....

Not sure what your fantasy is
Why don't you relax and jerk yourself off
It will probably help you compose yourself asswipe
Thanks

you sure are preoccupied with dicks....are all you gay guys like that?....or is it just the new ones?....

It's a well established fact that you're a cock snorter, so shuddup stupid

Dear God, bring it.

BRING IT LOL !!!
OMG OMG OMG OMG,

clean your dildos, warrior.

I think you have me confused with someone else, Shitstain
My former screen name in another forum was recon Rick

its funny how warrior was from luray virginia too....

Warrior cut and ran after being exposed as Rabbi(t)'s best friend with benefits. If he has returned under a new Nom de plume ti would not be unexpected. Time will tell with his use of language, as focused as Warrior was on the male organ, that is something that cannot transcend a simple name change.

why?.....is it a federal offense to be from there?....

You seem to think you have some incredible clue to something, stupid
Not me

you aint fooling anyone asswipe.....i just want to know why the name change if you are the same dipshit?....was you being run out of here that much of an embarrassment?...back then you were kind of funny,as the pollock you are a guy who talks about dicks and fags a lot.....you must have come out of the closet somewhere down the line....

Not sure what your fantasy is
Why don't you relax and jerk yourself off
It will probably help you compose yourself asswipe
Thanks

you sure are preoccupied with dicks....are all you gay guys like that?....or is it just the new ones?....

It's a well established fact that you're a cock snorter, so shuddup stupid

so is that a yes?.....

Dear God, bring it.

BRING IT LOL !!!
OMG OMG OMG OMG,

Warrior cut and ran after being exposed as Rabbi(t)'s best friend with benefits. If he has returned under a new Nom de plume ti would not be unexpected. Time will tell with his use of language, as focused as Warrior was on the male organ, that is something that cannot transcend a simple name change.
its the same guy.....both from the same town in Virginia....pollock mentioned he went over to the UK to ride around on cycles....something warrior mentioned he did also.... and they both talk about dicks a lot...lots of vets were saying warrior was a fake one.....and that as well has started here with his new persona....it wont be long before this gumba gets run off as well.....

Dear God, bring it.

BRING IT LOL !!!
OMG OMG OMG OMG,

its the same guy.....both from the same town in Virginia....pollock mentioned he went over to the UK to ride around on cycles....something warrior mentioned he did also.... and they both talk about dicks a lot...lots of vets were saying warrior was a fake one.....and that as well has started here with his new persona....it wont be long before this gumba gets run off as well.....

Now I have pity for the poor jerk, damn, sometimes being liberal has drawbacks.

If Hillary gets the nomination and picks Warren that means the Dems will have one more vagina on their ticket than Obama/Biden

The very idea that Hillary would consider Warren as her running mate, tells me she's worried the base won't show up in huge #'s in November to support her.

OMG OMG OMG OMG,

he doesnt deserve any pity.....you act like a jerk,you get treated like one yourself....another thing,warrior had his pm's and profile page blocked,so does this meatball...

OMG OMG OMG OMG,

"Sometimes" ?!

"Sometimes" ?!

Rarely is being liberal a drawback; empathy is ingrained in the liberal, much as callous disregard for others is ingrained in conservatives.

Wow....there aren't many women in America that are more catty and irritating than Hillary....whose voice makes people's ears bleed more....who are as high of caliber liars as Crooked Hillary......but I'll be damned if she didn't find one:

POCAHONTAS!!!!

images.jpeg

Dear God, bring it.

BRING IT LOL !!!

So a criminal wants a liar on the ticket.....a woman who lied about being a Native American so she could steal the benefits of the real Native Americans........democrat racism now and forever.....

Forum List

Back