Hillary Knew It Was Terrorism Within Hours After The Benghazi Attack

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Within a few hours after the Benghazi attack, Hillary received a memo which describes the attack as terrorism.

An excerpt:

benghazi.JPG

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version2.pdf

New documents obtained by Judicial Watch and made public Monday show that then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and other senior officials under President Obama were given intelligence within hours of the Sept. 11, 2012, Benghazi attack describing how it had been planned at least 10 days in advance “to kill as many Americans as possible.”

A heavily redacted copy of a Sept. 12, 2012, Defense Intelligence Agency memo to Clinton, then Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta, the White House National Security Council and the Joint Chiefs of Staff said “the attack was planned 10 or more days prior on approximately 01 September 2012. The intention was to attack the consulate and to kill as many Americans as possible to seek revenge for U.S. killing of Aboyahiye ((ALALIBY)) in Pakistan and in memorial of the 11 September 2001 atacks on the World Trade Center buildings.”

The attack “was planned and executed by the Brigades of the Captive Omar Abdul Rahman (BCOAR). BCOAR is also responsible for past attacks on the Red Cross in Benghazi and the attack on the British Ambassador, they have approximately 120 members.” Rahman is serving a life sentence in a federal prison for his role in the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center which killed six people in New York.

The memo was labeled: “Information Report, Not Finally Evaluated Intelligence.”...

Memo To Hillary Described Benghazi As Planned Terror Attack Immediately The Daily Caller

And then she had the gall to blame an obscure video maker and to stand over the coffins of the dead and to lie to their parents.

Libbies - this is who you want as President?

Of course she knew, as so did the Obungles but they had to lie about it. The question is why did they lie and I'm betting it was over gun running through Benghazi

I guess every armed assault aimed at U.S. interests is terrorism since the word came into popularity.

That Koran burning bible thumper in Florida does bear some responsibility for the Benghazi attack. The demonstrations protesting that gave the attackers cover.

There is a lot of blame to go around. Should we even be in Libya? Why are we waging endless war in these artificial countries made of of separate groups who hate each other?

I guess every armed assault aimed at U.S. interests is terrorism since the word came into popularity.

That Koran burning bible thumper in Florida does bear some responsibility for the Benghazi attack. The demonstrations protesting that gave the attackers cover.

There is a lot of blame to go around. Should we even be in Libya? Why are we waging endless war in these artificial countries made of of separate groups who hate each other?

Clearly reading comprehension is not one of your skillsets.

What is it about training in Libya and subscribing to AQ ideology...and planning an attack days in advance that isn't clear to you?

It will be interesting to see Hillary try and explain this away when Mr Gowdy grills her. I suspect Gowdy has been privy to this for quite sometime

Of course her and Obama both knew. I think they knew it was going to happen. There were enough warning signs considering all the previous attacks and the public threats directly against Stevens. They had to have known. If they didn't, they are incompetent. If they did know, they are too corrupt to lead this country. Either way, we don't need people like them in powerful positions. They had a story (as in LIES) put together pretty fast, so they were prepared to spin from the start.

She's one of the most despicable human beings in this country, and with all the competition she has in the Democratic Party that's saying something.

It will be interesting to see Hillary try and explain this away when Mr Gowdy grills her. I suspect Gowdy has been privy to this for quite sometime
He said the meetings we're on standby until further notice.

There are a few people I can think of I'd rather not have grill me, Trey Gowdy is one of them. He's a damn bull dog

I have a total crush on Gowdy. He's an awesome prosecutor!

He said the meetings we're on standby until further notice.

There are a few people I can think of I'd rather not have grill me, Trey Gowdy is one of them. He's a damn bull dog

I have a total crush on Gowdy. He's an awesome prosecutor!

My husband has met him and he told me he's a straight shooter and takes no shit from anyone. Gowdy vs Hillary? I'll take Gowdy

Clearly reading comprehension is not one of your skillsets.

What is it about training in Libya and subscribing to AQ ideology...and planning an attack days in advance that isn't clear to you?

Where is the conflict? Did I say there was no attack?

Are you saying that the Florida Koran burning did not cause demonstrations that the Benghazi attackers used as cover in their attack?

Forum List

Back