Hillary is still most popular candidate (YouGov)

Nyvin

Gold Member
Sep 23, 2013
http://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/onbotxemly/econToplines.pdf

Just extrapolating some data here:

40. Do you have a favorable or an unfavorable opinion of the following people?

Jeb Bush: 31% Favorable, 48% unfavorable

Marco Rubio: 31% Favorable, 33% unfavorable,

Scott Walker: 28% Favorable, 30% unfavorable

Ted Crus: 31% Favorable, 35% unfavorable

42. Do you have a favorable or an unfavorable opinion of the following people?

Hillary Clinton: 49% Favorable, 43% unfavorable

This poll was taken last week and I didn't see it mentioned anywhere, so thought I'd fill everyone in.

I guess it's worth noting Walker had the highest "Very Favorable" ratings among the GOP, while Jeb Bush had one of the lowest, hmmm....looks like Jeb has some work ahead of him.

Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, and Ben Carson are the only three with net positive ratings.

the old gray mare is still in the running. how wonderful. :rolleyes-41:

that should tell you how far gone we are in this country.

from a no experienced thug.... to an old corrupted lady who was married to a hound dog serial adulterer who was impeached....

The old grey mare is trying to sweep her tracks from the sand behind her, in full view of everyone else.

I'm thinking she's using Lois Lerner's playbook.

when a politician who is already involved in a how many scandals can be in the lead for President...we are so screwed. but it did come from yougov so who's to say.

and shocking this came from ABC:

ABC: ‘Growing Firestorm’ Over Hillary Clinton Decision to Wipe Private Server of All Emails

ALL of it here:
ABC Growing Firestorm Over Hillary Clinton Decision to Wipe Private Server of All Emails Washington Free Beacon

New Topics

Forum List

Back