Hillary In Hiding As Police Discover Dead Body Hidden In Huma Abedin’s Dumpster

Until there is clearly a link to this woman and Huma or Hillary, it should be treated as an accident. Or perhaps she crossed the Mafia or had a nutcase ex husband. Who knows? We are way too quick on the trigger these days.

You know, I did a Google search on this to see if it was true.

Apparently, to the right wing it is, because the right wing sites are the only ones running with this story.

Actually, it is true, just not the way the OP framed it

Hillary Clinton top aide Huma Abedin's former posh home is scene of grisly trash compactor death

Police Investigating After Woman Found Dead In Trash Compactor

Thank you for the links Don't Taze Me. Especially for the second one, because that one identifies the woman by name as well as mentions the fact that she lived in the building in question.

I guess it's only right wing conspiracy nuts that think this is because of Hillary.

And Rosy is nuttier than a pachyderm turd...

Y'all better hope that a dead body doesn't turn up at a place where a friend of yours used to live ...

To RWNJs, that will prove you murdered that person.

smh

Rosy is giving the Board a course on how to create and promote a Fake News story.

Others in this thread, to their credit, are giving the Real Story.

If you are aware of the nature of relationship between Hillary and Huma, I don't think this death had anything to do with Hillary's hit squad, more likely it was some of their "spirit cooking" and coven magic gone a little too far. Someone took the wrong poison herb, or thought they could fly, something like that.

They probably just got a little too spirited or needed a sacrifice for their plans. . . .

f7ed3905521d6a9117090d083797eea8.png

Apparently, to the right wing it is, because the right wing sites are the only ones running with this story.
I did the same, the fact is that this is real and as such the FAKE NEWS can not report it without violating the fake news code.

Check out the video from CBS news, sorry kid this is real

Hillary In Hiding As Police Discover Dead Body Hidden In Huma Abedin's Dumpster

You obviously do not know how to do a Google search

Mother, 48, who fell 27 stories down a garbage chute in her Manhattan apartment building was 'drunk' | Daily Mail Online

You’re a fucking idiot

The New York Post is not a "right-wing" site. It is a newspaper...

https://nypost.com/2018/07/11/woman-who-fell-to-death-down-trash-chute-appeared-drunk-cops/

They claimed she was apparently "drunk" and fell. Likely story.

Witches are known to drink quite a bit of ceremonial wine in their celebrations and ecstasies.

It makes it easier for the rest of them to make them their token sacrifice.

Until there is clearly a link to this woman and Huma or Hillary, it should be treated as an accident. Or perhaps she crossed the Mafia or had a nutcase ex husband. Who knows? We are way too quick on the trigger these days.
This is like the 700th accident resulting in death...………………..

LOL

Try Again
It's The Local CBS & NBC Stations

Although A Connection To The Weiners Is A Leap

ABikerSailor said:
As far as doing a search when I'm on the boards? I generally only check the first page or two. If there is a whole bunch of right wing spin sites clogging the search up? I wait to see if other agencies pick up the story as well. And, on the first page of my search, it was all right wing nutbar sites.
You Didn't Need A Search At All
The CBS Video And Link To NBC
Is In The OP

I did the same, the fact is that this is real and as such the FAKE NEWS can not report it without violating the fake news code.

Check out the video from CBS news, sorry kid this is real

Hillary In Hiding As Police Discover Dead Body Hidden In Huma Abedin's Dumpster

You obviously do not know how to do a Google search

Mother, 48, who fell 27 stories down a garbage chute in her Manhattan apartment building was 'drunk' | Daily Mail Online
I checked the CBS VIdeo. They said the building is where Huma Abedin use to lived with her husband Anthony Weiner. The Daily Mail says it was a former home and was up for rent.

So the story is: A dead woman was found in a trash compactor in the 648 unit Zeckendorf Towers which is or was once occupied by former aid to Hilary Clinton, Huma Abedin.

You have draw your own conclusion but it is obvious that Clinton must have been involved.

Woman's Body Found In High Rise Trash Compactor Near Union Square

The apartment building is only 31 blocks to Trump Tower. I heard Trump had no comment. Draw your own conclusion.

Flopper said:
So the story is: A dead woman was found in a trash compactor in the 648 unit Zeckendorf Towers which is or was once occupied by former aid to Hilary Clinton, Huma Abedin.
More Like:
Another Dead Person Found In NYC

ABikerSailor said:
As far as doing a search when I'm on the boards? I generally only check the first page or two. If there is a whole bunch of right wing spin sites clogging the search up? I wait to see if other agencies pick up the story as well. And, on the first page of my search, it was all right wing nutbar sites.
You Didn't Need A Search At All
The CBS Video And Link To NBC
Is In The OP

Wrong. The link in the OP goes to a site called Mad World, and that is a right wing site. They also tried to spin it to make it look like Hillary was involved.

ABikerSailor said:
Wrong. The link in the OP goes to a site called Mad World, and that is a right wing site. They also tried to spin it to make it look like Hillary was involved.
Do You Know What An Imbedded Link Is ??
The Video Has CBS2 Clearly In The Lower Right Corner
You Scroll Down To Where 'NBC' Is High-Lighted In Red
Fourth Paragraph Down
Click "NBC" - It Goes Straight To NBC NYC Web-Site

I'm Just Trying To Help You
You Didn't Need To Google Anything
And Apparently Googling Didn't Work For You

Forum List

Back