Hillary In 2012: Caucuses Are ‘Creatures Of The Parties Extremes’…

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
this is what the Democrats thinks about you supporters. Not much!!!!!
boy oh boy this is one elitist witch.

snip:

Hillary has evolved since then or she misspoke.

Via KRTV:

Hillary Clinton is campaigning hard to win Iowa’s caucuses — but a 2012 email shows she might not care for the electorate there.

Clinton called caucuses “creatures of the parties’ extremes” in a January 22, 2012 email to confidante Sidney Blumenthal.

That email was among a new tranche released Monday by the State Department as part of its ongoing effort, under a judge’s order, to make public the former secretary of state’s work-related emails.

States vote on presidential nominees through primaries — where residents cast their ballots as they would in a general election — or caucuses, where voters gather, talk and openly decide who to support. In some states there are rounds of elimination to cut out the lowest-performing candidates. It’s a process that lends an edge to the best-organized candidates with the most passionate supporters.

Clinton lost the 2008 Democratic caucuses in Iowa to then-Sen. Barack Obama. In 2004, Howard Dean was damaged by similar comments — but those were captured on video, rather than in an email.

Clinton’s email to her friend Blumenthal also includes nicknames for two of the Republican front-runners from that election cycle — Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich — as well as analysis on how their neck-and-neck race would play out.

all of it here:
Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

this is what the Democrats thinks about you supporters. Not much!!!!!
boy oh boy this is one elitist witch.

snip:

Hillary has evolved since then or she misspoke.

Via KRTV:

Hillary Clinton is campaigning hard to win Iowa’s caucuses — but a 2012 email shows she might not care for the electorate there.

Clinton called caucuses “creatures of the parties’ extremes” in a January 22, 2012 email to confidante Sidney Blumenthal.

That email was among a new tranche released Monday by the State Department as part of its ongoing effort, under a judge’s order, to make public the former secretary of state’s work-related emails.

States vote on presidential nominees through primaries — where residents cast their ballots as they would in a general election — or caucuses, where voters gather, talk and openly decide who to support. In some states there are rounds of elimination to cut out the lowest-performing candidates. It’s a process that lends an edge to the best-organized candidates with the most passionate supporters.

Clinton lost the 2008 Democratic caucuses in Iowa to then-Sen. Barack Obama. In 2004, Howard Dean was damaged by similar comments — but those were captured on video, rather than in an email.

Clinton’s email to her friend Blumenthal also includes nicknames for two of the Republican front-runners from that election cycle — Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich — as well as analysis on how their neck-and-neck race would play out.

all of it here:
Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers
Seems like anyone who lives in a house without wheels is an elitist to you

Just dang funny. Hillary another democrat Messiah. all Heil Hillary

snip:
QUIZ: Can You Spot the Fake Hillary Sycophants?
BY: Andrew Stiles

December 1, 2015 3:23 pm

YAS, QUEEN

The emails Hillary Clinton received while serving as secretary of state are gushing with obsequious drivel from the hoards of sycophants who populate the Washington political establishment and suck voraciously at the Beltway firehose of real money and imagined prestige.

Reading through them is enough to drive the average American to consider the thought that maybe ISIS has a point. Below are a few examples. Some are real, and in most cases Hillary requested they be printed out by a subordinate. Some are fake. See if you can tell the difference.

1. “If I don’t get to tell her personally, I wanted to ask you to pass on to the Secretary, if appropriate, that it’s been a great pleasure, privilege and real honor to work for her. I know she probably, and deservedly, hears this all the time, but it has been the highlight of my career to work with her and I appreciate her support and vision.”

2. “I just watched the Secretary of State’s interview with Christiane Amanpour aired on Sunday morning and I am overjoyed at the effectiveness that exuded from the manner in which she so amazingly answered the questions.”

3. “Your arrival in Kabul landed the front page picture in the NYT and sparked an on-line poll in Huff Post about your coat. At last check, its favorability rating is 77 percent.”

4. “Please tell the secretary that her performance yesterday, both the words themselves and the striking compassion in her voice, had this old grouch on the verge of tears.”

5. “Just so you know, my Twitter feed (I follow almost 2000 people and they are a very diverse lot) is strongly supportive of your appearance today, as has been everyone I have encountered, from my driver to students to my housekeep (a Republican).”

all of it here if you can stomach it. lol

Just dang funny. Hillary another democrat Messiah. all Heil Hillary

snip:
BY: Andrew Stiles

December 1, 2015 3:23 pm

YAS, QUEEN

The emails Hillary Clinton received while serving as secretary of state are gushing with obsequious drivel from the hoards of sycophants who populate the Washington political establishment and suck voraciously at the Beltway firehose of real money and imagined prestige.

Reading through them is enough to drive the average American to consider the thought that maybe ISIS has a point. Below are a few examples. Some are real, and in most cases Hillary requested they be printed out by a subordinate. Some are fake. See if you can tell the difference.

1. “If I don’t get to tell her personally, I wanted to ask you to pass on to the Secretary, if appropriate, that it’s been a great pleasure, privilege and real honor to work for her. I know she probably, and deservedly, hears this all the time, but it has been the highlight of my career to work with her and I appreciate her support and vision.”

2. “I just watched the Secretary of State’s interview with Christiane Amanpour aired on Sunday morning and I am overjoyed at the effectiveness that exuded from the manner in which she so amazingly answered the questions.”

3. “Your arrival in Kabul landed the front page picture in the NYT and sparked an on-line poll in Huff Post about your coat. At last check, its favorability rating is 77 percent.”

4. “Please tell the secretary that her performance yesterday, both the words themselves and the striking compassion in her voice, had this old grouch on the verge of tears.”

5. “Just so you know, my Twitter feed (I follow almost 2000 people and they are a very diverse lot) is strongly supportive of your appearance today, as has been everyone I have encountered, from my driver to students to my housekeep (a Republican).”

all of it here if you can stomach it. lol
Sad Sad sad , so you spent your birthday yesterday sitting in your trailer posting on this message board blaming Obama for your loserterian life. in 2016 you will have another 8 years of whining about President Hillary Clinton

Forum List

Back