Hillary Going Into Hiding.But What If Polls Give Cruz&Walker 15 Point Lead In May & June?

Hillary is the best of a really crappy D bench and since Bill is a known sexual predator and that didn't hurt him in 1992 and 1996, I don't see a problem. Even if he was caught with a dead molested child and DNA evidence showed him to be the rapist D voters wouldn't care.

well doesn't she need a full physical before campaigning? what will she do about that anyrism problem? she does faint quite often. what if the doctor finds that she already has either one of those "Slowly Dying Brain" ailments?

:dig:So Hillary wants to "Go Underground" for about five months. Needs some time off to figure out who she is and what she stands for.(as if we don't know ?).OK, fine, take a vacation till Summer. But what if in the meantime, Cruz and Walker have already started their rallies, filling arenas, both work their way up rapidly as the top two contenders for the GOP, and meanwhile, Hillary is still hiding from all of us. She finds herself way behind any of the top conservative candidates, especially in the rust belt and the west. Do you think she will have the strength to dig herself out of the ground? Or will she just ignore the polls and sleep right through June as all pollsters have Ted Cruz and Scott Walker with a commanding 12 to 15 point lead over Hillary in all purple states?:smoke::eek-52:

Yea so you guys can go after her starting now so people tire of it. Shell be at the primaries. No exploratory necessary. We know she's our pick. But you gotta wait till after she's our nominee.

Hillary is the best of a really crappy D bench and since Bill is a known sexual predator and that didn't hurt him in 1992 and 1996, I don't see a problem. Even if he was caught with a dead molested child and DNA evidence showed him to be the rapist D voters wouldn't care.

Except no one ever convicted him of that.

What they did find after Ken Starr's 70 million dollar panty sniffing investigation is that Clinton had sex with a willing adult who still thought he was an okay guy.

And they looked at peace, prosperity and good incomes and wondered what all the fuss was about.

well doesn't she need a full physical before campaigning? what will she do about that anyrism problem? she does faint quite often. what if the doctor finds that she already has either one of those "Slowly Dying Brain" ailments?

So if your best strategy for 2016 is "hope the other side gets sick", that's not much of a strategy.

Hey, here's a novel idea. How about running a candidate who can tell us why electing him would be a good idea.

You can start by not nominating a guy whose father and brother held the job and were complete fucking disasters!

So if your best strategy for 2016 is "hope the other side gets sick", that's not much of a strategy.

Hey, here's a novel idea. How about running a candidate who can tell us why electing him would be a good idea.

You can start by not nominating a guy whose father and brother held the job and were complete fucking disasters!
i still think Jeb will Bow Out by the 4th primary.

you know she is going to blow it during the final three debates. unless MSNBC gives her the answers to memorize.

Why would I know that.

Here's what I do know.

That the Democratic Party has won the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections.

that the only one of those you won was in the middle of a war (when we never vote people out) and a good economy, and he still had to appeal to homophobia to win.

Look, I see thread after thread where you guys talk about how just awful Hillary will be, but frankly, I have yet to see you guys tell me why Candidate _______ (fill in the blank) will be the guy to turn this country around.

You all invoke Reagan as the model, but Reagan was positive. He didn't just talk about what a mope Jimmy Carter was, he talked about how he could make the country better.

:dig:So Hillary wants to "Go Underground" for about five months. Needs some time off to figure out who she is and what she stands for.(as if we don't know ?).OK, fine, take a vacation till Summer. But what if in the meantime, Cruz and Walker have already started their rallies, filling arenas, both work their way up rapidly as the top two contenders for the GOP, and meanwhile, Hillary is still hiding from all of us. She finds herself way behind any of the top conservative candidates, especially in the rust belt and the west. Do you think she will have the strength to dig herself out of the ground? Or will she just ignore the polls and sleep right through June as all pollsters have Ted Cruz and Scott Walker with a commanding 12 to 15 point lead over Hillary in all purple states?:smoke::eek-52:
With our current media the best way to raise your approval ratings is to keep your mouth shut and do nothing.

we all know which 7 or 8 states the campaign will come down to. and having a latino on the ticket, if not two latino's on the ticker is the GOP's only hope. I dont think Suzanna Martinez is still interested in the VP Position. At least a latino on the ticket will take a good portion of the latino vote, especially in Florida/Colorado and New Mexico. Just my theory.

we all know which 7 or 8 states the campaign will come down to. and having a latino on the ticket, if not two latino's on the ticker is the GOP's only hope. I dont think Suzanna Martinez is still interested in the VP Position. At least a latino on the ticket will take a good portion of the latino vote, especially in Florida/Colorado and New Mexico. Just my theory.

Actually, probably not.

Here's how it's going to play out. The GOP will nominate Bush. Hillary will make short work of him reminding folk s what fuckups his Brother and Father were.

If 2016 becomes a "Clinton vs. Bush" discussion, you guys are done.

i dont think money will buy Bush the nomination, they can push Bush all they want, but what if he doesnt win Iowa and the next few primaries?

Rubio is also a factor in the race too, its just too close to call being the GOP has 4 or 5 solid candidates. just gonna have to wait till the summer when we can project the final 2 or 3.

Rubio is also a factor in the race too, its just too close to call being the GOP has 4 or 5 solid candidates. just gonna have to wait till the summer when we can project the final 2 or 3.
LOL...Is this your first election? You really think the GOP field will be whittled down in 5 months. :lmao:

When are the primaries? Do you really think everything will be settled by the end of the year?

It's the baggage that will kill her.....kiss my hair, BJ!

89b18cc2ab93f50f0ee5977b37fadce2.gif

What does that sign say on Barry's back?????

Had she one of those, she would have already joined the Teabaggers.

Forum List

Back