Hillary glad to meet BLM in Cleveland. Refuses to meet with Cleveland Police

The republicans aren't railing against big corporations, just Trump. In the meantime, the corporations back hillary because they know she's for sale. Who went to prison for lying? Martha Stewart. All aboard for the Trump train. He packs the stadiums by the tens of thousands while lyin' hillary has to pay seat warmers to fill small auditoriums.

Guy, just because you get people lined up to watch the train wreck doesn't make it popular.

Oh, yeah, and the Cubs are going to slaughter the Indians...

images.jpeg

Why do cops wear black bands on their badges when a cop is killed . Shouldn't they do that when anyone is killed? ALL LIVES MATTER !
it's called family when you see that. You don't see victims family and friends gather and hold candles? my gawd you are one stupid fk ain't you? And most times those victims just threatened the police so yeah, I'd say the last thing that's going to happen is they're going to strap up and feel sorry for em. Do you go party with your enemies after an altercation or discussion? just wondering how you treat others.

Hey. Why don't you save your sanctimonious lecture for the "all lives matter " crowd .

So your argument is, the US is fucked, don't even try and save it? Right, got it.

What did they do with Trump and Romney? I'm sorry, if you don't win, then you go off on boohoo politics. Give me a break.

The media is the power, Trump has HARNESSED the media. He'd never have got anywhere near the presidency without the media, and he's moaning they're against him. Fuck that, they've given him everything he has in this election.

He stood up and demanded to be the clown, then they call him a clown and he throws balloons at them.

First you say that my argument is the US is Fd, so don't even try to save it, but then say the MSM is the power? Well where do you think the media derives that power from?

What did they do with Trump and Romney? Haven't you been paying attention? They attacked both men on a personal basis. They've attacked their businesses repeatedly. They brought up stories about how Romney tied his dog carrier to the top of his car when he and his family went on vacation. They dug up some story about when he was in high school back in the 60's and played a prank on a classmate by giving him a haircut. They reported that he had a car lift in his garage and bashed him for that.

During the primaries, Cruz went after Trump's wife. The MSM tried to find women he dated many years ago to claim Trump was rude and disrespectful, and then it turned out they felt the exact opposite about Trump. And of course we had this Trump on the bus thing. All kinds of women came out of the woodwork to make false claims against Trump and the MSM reported on every one of them without doing any research into their claims.

Yes the media paid a lot of attention to Trump for two reasons: Ratings and to help ensure he got the nomination. They believed that Trump was the only person Hil-Liar had a chance to beat. But trust me, they didn't give him all that air time because they liked him so much.

The media has a lot of power, if they have a lot of readership. However "the media" as a single unit doesn't exist. You have lots of different companies and anyone can start up their own part of the media and report on things and do it in their own way.

They attack Trump for obvious reasons. He's attacked EVERYONE too, then complains that other people attack him. Most people who work in the media are intelligent. Intelligent people have turned away from Trump, people who see his flip flopping on a constant basis, his attacks, his lack of policies, how can they NOT attack him. Trump is actually leading them to attack him, it's his tactics, so he can then complain about it.

Romney, no doubt got attacked, but by the whole media? Doubtful, did Fox attack him as much as others? Probably no, no doubt they attacked Obama. Attacking candidates is what the media is there for. They bring up stories about everyone. Just that some people have more stories to be attacked for. Don't you think people who do bad things should be attacked the same as those who don't?

Women are coming out with stories, are you saying these didn't happen and they just made it all up? I mean, the nonsense Trump has said in his life, like he'd be dating a 10 year old in 10 years time, sex in relation to his daughter. They're not making it up, they're showing his CHARACTER. Don't people have the right to know his character?

You act like the media should not report things that happened in order to be "fair" somehow. Trump has brought EVERYTHING on himself. And then complains.

Yes, they love Trump because of the ratings, and because he's a bad boy. If they made nice stories about Trump, he'd probably get LESS votes. It's ridiculous, then people believe his boohooing.

Police officers represent something you don't. They represent the govt. And when they kill, it is the govt killing. You look at what's happening in the Philippines and you see what can happen when crazies get into power. They start knocking off political opponents, or those they don't care about. It happens, and people are worried it's happening in the US.

You know people are worried, and yet you're trying to find excuses for why they should be.

No, police officers represent the law. Those laws are created by the people we elected to represent us. So when a police officer kills, they did so in self-defense while trying to enforce our laws.

The only people that need to be worried are the criminals, and that's the way it should be. If you respect an officer and the power we gave him to enforce our laws, chances are nothing will happen to you. Just obey their commands and don't fight with them.

Who makes the law? Oh, yeah, the legislature, which is the government.

When a police officer kills, it's not always in self defense, is it?

Yes, i know. The right wing has distracted you stupids with this shit for 25 years now.

Travelgate
FileGate
Whitewater
Vince Foster
Waco
Monica Lewinsky
Benghaaaaaaaazi!
Emails

Yup they are going to get the Clintons any minute now. Any minute.

What's with this right-wing nonsense? The right-wing doesn't control the FBI. In case you didn't know, that's more of DumBama's area than the Republicans.

No, sometimes it's to defend the public. An instance is like a crazy guy with a gun that the police are chasing. In order to protect the public, they shoot the criminal so he doesn't use that gun to kill an innocent person.

The police would have introduced her to jail. She needs criminals to get her elected.

So your argument is, the US is fucked, don't even try and save it? Right, got it.

What did they do with Trump and Romney? I'm sorry, if you don't win, then you go off on boohoo politics. Give me a break.

The media is the power, Trump has HARNESSED the media. He'd never have got anywhere near the presidency without the media, and he's moaning they're against him. Fuck that, they've given him everything he has in this election.

He stood up and demanded to be the clown, then they call him a clown and he throws balloons at them.

First you say that my argument is the US is Fd, so don't even try to save it, but then say the MSM is the power? Well where do you think the media derives that power from?

What did they do with Trump and Romney? Haven't you been paying attention? They attacked both men on a personal basis. They've attacked their businesses repeatedly. They brought up stories about how Romney tied his dog carrier to the top of his car when he and his family went on vacation. They dug up some story about when he was in high school back in the 60's and played a prank on a classmate by giving him a haircut. They reported that he had a car lift in his garage and bashed him for that.

During the primaries, Cruz went after Trump's wife. The MSM tried to find women he dated many years ago to claim Trump was rude and disrespectful, and then it turned out they felt the exact opposite about Trump. And of course we had this Trump on the bus thing. All kinds of women came out of the woodwork to make false claims against Trump and the MSM reported on every one of them without doing any research into their claims.

Yes the media paid a lot of attention to Trump for two reasons: Ratings and to help ensure he got the nomination. They believed that Trump was the only person Hil-Liar had a chance to beat. But trust me, they didn't give him all that air time because they liked him so much.

The media has a lot of power, if they have a lot of readership. However "the media" as a single unit doesn't exist. You have lots of different companies and anyone can start up their own part of the media and report on things and do it in their own way.

They attack Trump for obvious reasons. He's attacked EVERYONE too, then complains that other people attack him. Most people who work in the media are intelligent. Intelligent people have turned away from Trump, people who see his flip flopping on a constant basis, his attacks, his lack of policies, how can they NOT attack him. Trump is actually leading them to attack him, it's his tactics, so he can then complain about it.

Romney, no doubt got attacked, but by the whole media? Doubtful, did Fox attack him as much as others? Probably no, no doubt they attacked Obama. Attacking candidates is what the media is there for. They bring up stories about everyone. Just that some people have more stories to be attacked for. Don't you think people who do bad things should be attacked the same as those who don't?

Women are coming out with stories, are you saying these didn't happen and they just made it all up? I mean, the nonsense Trump has said in his life, like he'd be dating a 10 year old in 10 years time, sex in relation to his daughter. They're not making it up, they're showing his CHARACTER. Don't people have the right to know his character?

You act like the media should not report things that happened in order to be "fair" somehow. Trump has brought EVERYTHING on himself. And then complains.

Yes, they love Trump because of the ratings, and because he's a bad boy. If they made nice stories about Trump, he'd probably get LESS votes. It's ridiculous, then people believe his boohooing.

Then you know what you do? Keep paying attention to those stories. Keep buying those papers and emailing the stations. Then when we get garbage candidates because of what the media does to people, don't complain. You brought it on yourself. And your dream of a third party candidate coming to save the day is just that--a dream, because even people who don't belong in the two parties don't want themselves or their families dragged through the mud like that with every baseless accusation some losers make.

No, sometimes it's to defend the public. An instance is like a crazy guy with a gun that the police are chasing. In order to protect the public, they shoot the criminal so he doesn't use that gun to kill an innocent person.

Yeah, sometimes, and sometimes it's a rouge cop doing bad things, isn't it?

Then you know what you do? Keep paying attention to those stories. Keep buying those papers and emailing the stations. Then when we get garbage candidates because of what the media does to people, don't complain. You brought it on yourself. And your dream of a third party candidate coming to save the day is just that--a dream, because even people who don't belong in the two parties don't want themselves or their families dragged through the mud like that with every baseless accusation some losers make.

Sure, it's just a dream, but then you have to fight for what you believe in, don't you? Then again leaving the EU was just a dream for some in the UK, wasn't it?

And I guess Proportional Representation was just a dream for those in absolute monarchies like France and Germany, and hey, well they got it in Germany and many other countries. Change can happen.

What's with this right-wing nonsense? The right-wing doesn't control the FBI. In case you didn't know, that's more of DumBama's area than the Republicans.

You mean Comey knows he doesn't have a legal leg to stand on, so he's trying to smear by innuendo.

Yeah, that's why he didn't put her to prison...

Perhaps it's just that this man has at least some integrity remaining, and won't sit idle as the country is pillaged by criminals.

You mean Comey knows he doesn't have a legal leg to stand on, so he's trying to smear by innuendo.

A legal leg to stand on for what?

If Comey found some emails that may incriminate Hillary, it certainly can't be hidden from the public until after the election. Comey doesn't work for the Republicans, Comey works for Obama.

The FBI has never been accused of corruption until Comey decided to advise Lynch (which has never been done before) to not proceed with an indictment or grand jury trial. You guys had no problem with that.

Why do cops wear black bands on their badges when a cop is killed . Shouldn't they do that when anyone is killed? ALL LIVES MATTER !
it's called family when you see that. You don't see victims family and friends gather and hold candles? my gawd you are one stupid fk ain't you? And most times those victims just threatened the police so yeah, I'd say the last thing that's going to happen is they're going to strap up and feel sorry for em. Do you go party with your enemies after an altercation or discussion? just wondering how you treat others.

Hey. Why don't you save your sanctimonious lecture for the "all lives matter " crowd .
Or not

Media is to report news. Not comment. Let's just be clear. And majority are not reporting news and that same majority keeps commenting and I merely say, fk them!

Forum List

Back