Hillary glad to meet BLM in Cleveland. Refuses to meet with Cleveland Police

Yeah, but also the people feel like the Police is doing this too often, and so they get angry, and you'd think rightly so, right?

No, I never get angry over people doing their job. That's what I pay my taxes for.

And what is too often, how much the MSM reports it??? That seems to be where you're getting that idea from. After all, how many police shootings a year do you have where you live???

So you never get angry because the job of the police is to shoot unarmed, and non-attacking black people?

How many police shootings happen in a single area isn't really the point. The point is that people are seeing the police as being too heavy handed. Part of that is because they do a difficult job because they're surrounded by criminals with guns. Go look at police deaths in Europe where there is not culture of guns easily available, much, much lower.

So you never get angry because the job of the police is to shoot unarmed, and non-attacking black people?

How many police shootings happen in a single area isn't really the point. The point is that people are seeing the police as being too heavy handed. Part of that is because they do a difficult job because they're surrounded by criminals with guns. Go look at police deaths in Europe where there is not culture of guns easily available, much, much lower.

They don't have the crime we have here either. Here somebody will kill you just to steal your shoes.

Again, nobody gets shot unless they present a serious threat to an officer or the public. Any officer that uses deadly force against a suspect that does not present such threat is charged and prosecuted. So unless you are a criminal yourself (or want to be) there is no reason to get mad at the police.

As long as you're learning about our laws here, a suspect DOES NOT have to be armed in order for a police officer to use his or her gun. There is no law that states that. I (as an armed citizen) have the legal right to use my firearm against an unarmed attacker. Why shouldn't a police officer???

Ah, the grand old argument the main two parties use in order to keep you voting for them.

Yeah, just keep voting the main two parties and then 3rd parties will stay third parties, and presidential candidates will continue to be scum, and nothing will change.

Go look at UKIP. They won one seat at the last UK General Election, forced a vote on the EU and destroyed the UK's economy. Things can change with 3rd parties. In the US's case, nothing could get much worse than what exists already.

Yes, and if we all quit using recreational narcotics, we wouldn't have a drug problem in this country. If we all worked and paid taxes, our government wouldn't be 20 trillion in debt. If we all bought American made products only from manufacturers that pay good wages, we could solve the job problem in this country.

These are all pipe dreams because you're never going to get Americans to act in unity on anything, and that mostly applies to politics. The reason we end up with "scum" is not because of the lack of a third party, it's because of the media that scares any good people away from running for office. Look at what they did with Trump! Look at what they tried to do with Romney! WTF wants to go through that? And it's not so much the media as it is the people that patronize them. If you want unity to change our politics, the first thing is to turn off the media and let them know why.

Clinton has been a private citizen for several years now, but only worries about minorities during election season. From the house in Chappaqua to wall street to troll for money via speeches, is what she's about off season. She guaranteed won't be hanging around the black belts of the inner cities, trying to see what she can do to make life better for the occupants. She sure as hell won't spend any of the clinton ill gotten gains there. Same as joe. Hanging around the forum putting down white folks and crying the blues for the black people he'd probably be afraid to even talk to in person.

I don't like dealing with people in general... but that's another story.

So essentially, you guys can't really defend your boy, so you need to come up with all sorts of greivences.

Trump isn't the one with the serious issues. clinton is a security nightmare. In the pre clinton/bush/obama era, she would be headed for prison by now based on how she flaunted the email protocols. So the ownership class, who knows she will do their bidding, has the corporate owned media put the spotlight on Trump, the guy who doesn't have to march to their tune.

Does BLM know that Hillary has called blacks "never do wells" who must be "brought to heel"?

Does BLM know that Hillary has called blacks "never do wells" who must be "brought to heel"?

She doesn't much like them except at election time. Her and bill bought chappaqua because there are so few darkies in that neighborhood. I'll bet that if she wins the election, she'll have the white house fumigated as soon as the obamas leave.

Last edited:

They don't have the crime we have here either. Here somebody will kill you just to steal your shoes.

Again, nobody gets shot unless they present a serious threat to an officer or the public. Any officer that uses deadly force against a suspect that does not present such threat is charged and prosecuted. So unless you are a criminal yourself (or want to be) there is no reason to get mad at the police.

As long as you're learning about our laws here, a suspect DOES NOT have to be armed in order for a police officer to use his or her gun. There is no law that states that. I (as an armed citizen) have the legal right to use my firearm against an unarmed attacker. Why shouldn't a police officer???

Or if a police officer thinks it's a threat without thinking too much. Not all police officers are great people you know, some aren't so smart, some make stupid mistakes, others have prejudices and act on them. They're just human beings.

I'm not mad at the police, but then I can see why other people are. Especially those that have spent their life at the bottom of the pile and look to the government and see they reinforce their place and never help them to even have any hope at getting out.

Police officers represent something you don't. They represent the govt. And when they kill, it is the govt killing. You look at what's happening in the Philippines and you see what can happen when crazies get into power. They start knocking off political opponents, or those they don't care about. It happens, and people are worried it's happening in the US.

You know people are worried, and yet you're trying to find excuses for why they should be.

Ah, the grand old argument the main two parties use in order to keep you voting for them.

Yeah, just keep voting the main two parties and then 3rd parties will stay third parties, and presidential candidates will continue to be scum, and nothing will change.

Go look at UKIP. They won one seat at the last UK General Election, forced a vote on the EU and destroyed the UK's economy. Things can change with 3rd parties. In the US's case, nothing could get much worse than what exists already.

Yes, and if we all quit using recreational narcotics, we wouldn't have a drug problem in this country. If we all worked and paid taxes, our government wouldn't be 20 trillion in debt. If we all bought American made products only from manufacturers that pay good wages, we could solve the job problem in this country.

These are all pipe dreams because you're never going to get Americans to act in unity on anything, and that mostly applies to politics. The reason we end up with "scum" is not because of the lack of a third party, it's because of the media that scares any good people away from running for office. Look at what they did with Trump! Look at what they tried to do with Romney! WTF wants to go through that? And it's not so much the media as it is the people that patronize them. If you want unity to change our politics, the first thing is to turn off the media and let them know why.

So your argument is, the US is fucked, don't even try and save it? Right, got it.

What did they do with Trump and Romney? I'm sorry, if you don't win, then you go off on boohoo politics. Give me a break.

The media is the power, Trump has HARNESSED the media. He'd never have got anywhere near the presidency without the media, and he's moaning they're against him. Fuck that, they've given him everything he has in this election.

He stood up and demanded to be the clown, then they call him a clown and he throws balloons at them.

then post up a story where a white kid was playing with a toy, the cops were called and didn't do anything. Maybe no white child had cops called on them. maybe there are no like for like scenarios. but you're too stupid to know that though eh?

NO, the cops don't shoot white kids because there are CONSEQUENCES when you shoot white kids.
so you have nothing to even support your silly claim. nonsense from you and more nonsense. Funny though

Clinton has been a private citizen for several years now, but only worries about minorities during election season. From the house in Chappaqua to wall street to troll for money via speeches, is what she's about off season. She guaranteed won't be hanging around the black belts of the inner cities, trying to see what she can do to make life better for the occupants. She sure as hell won't spend any of the clinton ill gotten gains there. Same as joe. Hanging around the forum putting down white folks and crying the blues for the black people he'd probably be afraid to even talk to in person.

I don't like dealing with people in general... but that's another story.

So essentially, you guys can't really defend your boy, so you need to come up with all sorts of greivences.
we don't defend people.

Yet she couldn't come up with a cogent answer. After she moved in, she often expressed how she loved her home and never wanted to leave. She swore she and her family would live there forever. Her mother lived about a mile away and needed her care from time to time so it was very convenient. So what was the real reason for moving other than the obvious change that was taking place? Nothing.

Maybe she moved to get the fuck away from you.
or not

Do you get mad when you see "homless veterans " charities ? Don't all homeless matter ???
Yes! all lives matter. We are feeding the homeless a spaghetti dinner on Halloween night at our church and having a clothing and money drive for them. What are you doing?

Me ? I help domestic violence victims .

How come if a cop is shot , the whole police department is on scene , but if some nobody is shot they don't respond the same ? Don't all lives matter???
usually they do show up. you're just blind.

Why do cops wear black bands on their badges when a cop is killed . Shouldn't they do that when anyone is killed? ALL LIVES MATTER !
it's called family when you see that. You don't see victims family and friends gather and hold candles? my gawd you are one stupid fk ain't you? And most times those victims just threatened the police so yeah, I'd say the last thing that's going to happen is they're going to strap up and feel sorry for em. Do you go party with your enemies after an altercation or discussion? just wondering how you treat others.

Trump isn't the one with the serious issues. clinton is a security nightmare. In the pre clinton/bush/obama era, she would be headed for prison by now based on how she flaunted the email protocols. So the ownership class, who knows she will do their bidding, has the corporate owned media put the spotlight on Trump, the guy who doesn't have to march to their tune.

I find it amusing you Republicans have become populists now, railing against big corporations... It's too funny.

Please point out someone who was sent to prison for doing what Hillary did. Thanks.

I find it amusing you Republicans have become populists now, railing against big corporations... It's too funny.

Please point out someone who was sent to prison for doing what Hillary did. Thanks.
has anyone done what she's done? LOL

So your argument is, the US is fucked, don't even try and save it? Right, got it.

What did they do with Trump and Romney? I'm sorry, if you don't win, then you go off on boohoo politics. Give me a break.

The media is the power, Trump has HARNESSED the media. He'd never have got anywhere near the presidency without the media, and he's moaning they're against him. Fuck that, they've given him everything he has in this election.

He stood up and demanded to be the clown, then they call him a clown and he throws balloons at them.

First you say that my argument is the US is Fd, so don't even try to save it, but then say the MSM is the power? Well where do you think the media derives that power from?

What did they do with Trump and Romney? Haven't you been paying attention? They attacked both men on a personal basis. They've attacked their businesses repeatedly. They brought up stories about how Romney tied his dog carrier to the top of his car when he and his family went on vacation. They dug up some story about when he was in high school back in the 60's and played a prank on a classmate by giving him a haircut. They reported that he had a car lift in his garage and bashed him for that.

During the primaries, Cruz went after Trump's wife. The MSM tried to find women he dated many years ago to claim Trump was rude and disrespectful, and then it turned out they felt the exact opposite about Trump. And of course we had this Trump on the bus thing. All kinds of women came out of the woodwork to make false claims against Trump and the MSM reported on every one of them without doing any research into their claims.

Yes the media paid a lot of attention to Trump for two reasons: Ratings and to help ensure he got the nomination. They believed that Trump was the only person Hil-Liar had a chance to beat. But trust me, they didn't give him all that air time because they liked him so much.

Police officers represent something you don't. They represent the govt. And when they kill, it is the govt killing. You look at what's happening in the Philippines and you see what can happen when crazies get into power. They start knocking off political opponents, or those they don't care about. It happens, and people are worried it's happening in the US.

You know people are worried, and yet you're trying to find excuses for why they should be.

No, police officers represent the law. Those laws are created by the people we elected to represent us. So when a police officer kills, they did so in self-defense while trying to enforce our laws.

The only people that need to be worried are the criminals, and that's the way it should be. If you respect an officer and the power we gave him to enforce our laws, chances are nothing will happen to you. Just obey their commands and don't fight with them.

The republicans aren't railing against big corporations, just Trump. In the meantime, the corporations back hillary because they know she's for sale. Who went to prison for lying? Martha Stewart. All aboard for the Trump train. He packs the stadiums by the tens of thousands while lyin' hillary has to pay seat warmers to fill small auditoriums.

Forum List

Back