Hillary gets her dresses from triple A tent and awning

after scamming and bilking the unenlightened she goes out and buys a real piecer LOL
What is She Wearing? Hillary Clinton Looks Like Hell at OzyFest - Wrapped in a Drape (VIDEO)
Who really gives a shit how someone dresses, except for superficial observers.
I care more what she says & does.
What she says and does is worse than the dress.
Can’t get more superficial than that comment!
Any intelligent specifics?

after scamming and bilking the unenlightened she goes out and buys a real piecer LOL
What is She Wearing? Hillary Clinton Looks Like Hell at OzyFest - Wrapped in a Drape (VIDEO)
How is that superficial? Her career is full of mistakes, ignorant statements, Lies and misconduct. Starting when she was on the Nixon detail. There are volumes on line from reputable sources. Try to educate yourself. That being said the dress is better than her career.

How is that superficial? Her career is full of mistakes, ignorant statements, Lies and misconduct. Starting when she was on the Nixon detail. There are volumes on line from reputable sources. Try to educate yourself. That being said the dress is better than her career.
Boy, you like being SUPERFICIAL!
General statements only are acceptable to uneducated conservatives.
Try saying something SPECIFIC about her opinions, if you can.

Boy, you like being SUPERFICIAL!
General statements only are acceptable to uneducated conservatives.
Try saying something SPECIFIC about her opinions, if you can.
As I said, the internet is full of them. It is not my responsibility to enlighten you to facts that are at your disposal. However I' will give you a couple. Kicked off the investigation of Nixon for lying and recommending that evidence be made up and planted. Reset button which reset the cold war. No coherent plan for Arab Spring. Backing Hugo Chavez candidate. Those are a few. Feel free to get educated on your own.

Forum List

Back