037f95b7b3ed2e7c56e4d2abc4ccfc9f118ed8e08c7928d8c1444bf5cb93af3a.jpg

Can you blame them?

It was her turn...

she had more votes...

they were destined to be the first husband-wife presidents in history

and he RUINED IT ALL

Hillary didn't look at Daffy Donald?

LOCKER UP!

All the living presidents showed up to pay tribute to 41. Perhaps we should be taking his advice and use humor to help with the rough parts of life.

Hard to look at the guy who kicked your stupid ass after you ran the worst campaign in history.

Oh and why would anyone want that hag looking at them??

She's never had a pleasant face and it gets worse with age.

Hard to look at the guy who kicked your stupid ass after you ran the worst campaign in history.

Oh and why would anyone want that hag looking at them??

She's never had a pleasant face and it gets worse with age.

Kind of ironic, she who ran the the worst campaign in history at the funeral of the person she took that title from.

Hillary is very bitter because she knows that she will have to beg President Trump for a pardon.

/----/ Side note, when I first saw the movie I thought any grown man named Sally deserved to get whacked. Secondly, when I heard the three shots ring out, I thought those were the car doors slamming. Only after watching it several more times. did I pick up on the subtleties of the three shots, a first one, a pause them two more. Gangland style.

Shrillary Has a Big Case of Being Small

And the media made a big deal out of the Trumps and Clintons not shaking hands.

Hillary Clinton Snubs First Lady Melania at Bush Funeral @ Hillary Clinton Snubs First Lady Melania at Bush Funeral (VIDEO)

The Trumps shook hands with Barack and Michelle Obama but when First Lady Melania leaned forward to shake hands with and greet the Clintons, Hillary gave her the cold shoulder.

“Hatred corrodes the container it’s carried in.”

Forum List

Back