Hillary Curses Those Who Keep Her Safe

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Foul-mouthed, violent temper - Hillary routinely bullied her bodyguards — and with the worst language possible.

Hillary Clinton’s “treatment of DS [Department of State] agents on her protective detail was so contemptuous that many of them sought reassignment or employment elsewhere,” according to a just-released summary of an FBI interview with a former State Department official. “Prior to CLINTON’s tenure, being an agent on the Secretary of State’s protective detail was seen as an honor and privilege reserved for senior agents. However, by the end of CLINTON’s tenure, it was staffed largely with new agents because it was difficult to find senior agents willing to work for her.”

“She derives pleasure from lording over other people who cannot do anything about it and who are less powerful than she is”...

“Hillary doesn’t care about anyone but Hillary.”

• “Stay the f*** back, stay the f*** away from me!” the then-–First Lady screamed at her Secret Service agents. “Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f***ing do as I say, okay!!?” Clinton demanded, according to former FBI agent Gary Aldrich’s Unlimited Access, page 139.

• “If you want to remain on this detail, get your f***ing ass over here and grab those bags!” Hillary yelled at a Secret Service agent, as Joyce Milton reported in The First Partner, page 259. The officer explained in vain that he preferred to keep his hands free, in case a threat arose.

• “Good morning, ma’am,” a uniformed Secret Service officer once greeted Hillary Clinton. “F*** off!” she replied, as Ronald Kessler documented in First Family Detail, page 16.

Hillary F. Clinton Curses Those Who Keep Her Safe

She'll make a lovely President. :p

As supposedly reported by those being spoken to or those who witnessed / heard the comments:

To K-9 Handler:

“Just get that [F-ing dog] out of my way"

To staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991:
“Where is the God damn flag? I want the God damn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise”

Response To State Trooper Body Guard's 'Good Morning':
“Fuck off! It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut.”

To State Trooper Driving Her To An Event:
“You fucking idiot”

To Marine One Helo Pilot:
“Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fucking sunglasses! We need to go back!”

1st LADY To Secret Service Agent:
- “Where’s the miserable cock sucker?” (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton”)

To Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female:
“Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t fuck her here!!”

Blog: If you think Donald Trump’s comments are vulgar, check out Hillary’s potty mouth

Foul-mouthed, violent temper - Hillary routinely bullied her bodyguards — and with the worst language possible.

Hillary Clinton’s “treatment of DS [Department of State] agents on her protective detail was so contemptuous that many of them sought reassignment or employment elsewhere,” according to a just-released summary of an FBI interview with a former State Department official. “Prior to CLINTON’s tenure, being an agent on the Secretary of State’s protective detail was seen as an honor and privilege reserved for senior agents. However, by the end of CLINTON’s tenure, it was staffed largely with new agents because it was difficult to find senior agents willing to work for her.”

“She derives pleasure from lording over other people who cannot do anything about it and who are less powerful than she is”...

“Hillary doesn’t care about anyone but Hillary.”

• “Stay the f*** back, stay the f*** away from me!” the then-–First Lady screamed at her Secret Service agents. “Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f***ing do as I say, okay!!?” Clinton demanded, according to former FBI agent Gary Aldrich’s Unlimited Access, page 139.

• “If you want to remain on this detail, get your f***ing ass over here and grab those bags!” Hillary yelled at a Secret Service agent, as Joyce Milton reported in The First Partner, page 259. The officer explained in vain that he preferred to keep his hands free, in case a threat arose.

• “Good morning, ma’am,” a uniformed Secret Service officer once greeted Hillary Clinton. “F*** off!” she replied, as Ronald Kessler documented in First Family Detail, page 16.

Hillary F. Clinton Curses Those Who Keep Her Safe

She'll make a lovely President. :p

We have recorded proof how trump talks. And it isn't good.

Tens of thousands of hours of recorded footage of Hillary, and no cursing. But some partisan idiot writes a book and the conservative flock is convinced she'll call a child a retard to their face.

They should have written that Hillary is a witch with magic powers. Conservatives probably would have burned her at the stake by now.

Supposedly. They are supposed to be from actual Troopers, Secret Service, etc for a book written...

Before anyone falsely calls me a 'liar', I am not saying these are gospel or saying any of this myself. just putting it out for review / discussion. Read the links.

Tens of thousands of hours of recorded footage of Hillary, and no cursing. But some partisan idiot writes a book and the conservative flock is convinced she'll call a child a retard to their face.

They should have written that Hillary is a witch with magic powers. Conservatives probably would have burned her at the stake by now.
Do you have tapes of these Troopers or secret Service guys, what THEY heard at the time they heard it? Just curious.

Supposedly. They are supposed to be from actual Troopers, Secret Service, etc for a book written...

Before anyone falsely calls me a 'liar', I am not saying these are gospel or saying any of this myself. just putting it out for review / discussion. Read the links.
Those links are posted here at least once a day going on probably over a year at this point. The idiots have already bought it, and the rest of us know not to take it seriously.

Do you have tapes of these Troopers or secret Service guys, what THEY heard at the time they heard it? Just curious.
Do you? Oops

Do you have recorded proof of hillary saying any of those things. That sure would be a boring book without those claims.

Yeah! If it is not recorded, it never happened! Neh!

I remember Chris Kyle claiming he punched out Jesse Ventura to sell more books. That claim was easily proven false. Without proof it is just an attempt to sell more books.

New Topics

Forum List

Back