Hillary continues her blame game, says Bernie inflicted "lasting damage" on her campaign

Do you have the same chart, but for Receipts collected? What happens if you put them side-by-side?

Face it, as a taxpayer funded leech, you hate the truth that the "Clinton economy" was truly a "trickle down" "supply side" economy...

You want more spending. Period. Truth be damned...

You lie. Defense spending under Reagan never got near the % of the total budget it did under JFK, for example. Your side just lied, and you still parrot those lies...

Ehhhh, you sure about that? "never got near" is a term used very liberally here. You can plainly see there was a massive increase in military spending beginning in 1981:

BG-defense-spending-FY-2016-chart-2_HIGHRES.jpg

Ehhhh, you sure about that? "never got near" is a term used very liberally here. You can plainly see there was a massive increase in military spending beginning in 1981:

Sub humans have a really hard time with terms like "% of total budget..."

Face it, as a taxpayer funded leech, you hate the truth that the "Clinton economy" was truly a "trickle down" "supply side" economy...

So you don't have a chart of receipts collected that you can put side-by-side with spending? Fine. Why not just say that? Why make this all about you and your ego?

You want more spending. Period. Truth be damned...

Yes, I do! I want higher taxes on the wealthy, and increased government spending since the wealthy and businesses aren't trickling down like you promised they would.

So you don't have a chart of receipts collected that you can put side-by-side with spending?

The chart clearly documents the following:

1. when Federal spending is kept under control (Reagan, Bush 41, Clinton) everything is fine and good

2. when Federal spending explodes (W, Obama) things suck

Sub humans have a really hard time with terms like "% of total budget..."

What does % of budget prove, exactly? And your chart shows % of GDP, not % of the budget. You are mixing up the budget with the overall economy, very sloppily.

And clearly Reagan increased the % of GDP in military spending, as the Heritage chart shows. So you said there was no increase in defense spending, but there clearly was. So what does that make you?

Hillary seems determined to ensure 2 terms of Donald Trump.

Meanwhile the Orange PINO is desperately trying to torpedo his own Presidency.

As soon as he's sure Pence will pardon him and his family for anything... it's so long, suckers!

He is asking Congress to do their jobs...what a jerk.

He has no political experience.
He is a Russian spy.
He is a misogynist.
He is a homophobe.
He is a racist.
He is a rapist.
He is in the KKK.
His wife doesn't wear the proper shoes.
He doesn't have his steaks prepared properly.
He is responsible for North Korea having the bomb.

....we know, we know.

Clinton book says Bernie Sanders inflicted 'lasting damage' on her campaign

Hillary Clinton believes the “attacks” Bernie Sanders leveled at her during the 2016 Democratic primary “caused lasting damage,” made it harder to “unify progressives” and paved the way for Donald Trump’s “Crooked Hillary” refrain during the general election.

Clinton adds “that’s not a smear” — it’s what the independent senator from Vermont himself says. Sanders lost his bid for the Democratic nomination and endorsed Clinton at the Democratic National Convention.

“He didn’t get into the race to make sure a Democrat won the White House,” Clinton continues. “He got in to disrupt the Democratic Party.”

And while Sanders “was right Democrats needed to strengthen [their] focus on working families” and engage younger voters, “he was fundamentally wrong about the Democratic Party,” Clinton argues, ticking off a list of Democrat-led accomplishments including Social Security, Mideast peace, the auto industry bailout and health care reform....

lz08q8i.jpg

"And I would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids."
-Hillary Rodham Clinton

Hillary seems determined to ensure 2 terms of Donald Trump.

I am laughing now. It just keeps getting more ridiculous with this woman. Is there anyone she hasn't blamed other than the person who actually is responsible? Herself.

Like the true narcissist she is, there is no way in hell she'll ever admit that people rejected her based on her own words and actions.

Honestly, from the start there were so few undecided people. There was a split down the middle and it was a matter of winning over a few independents and not alienating your own party. Even the super-liberal Susan Sarandon didn't support Hillary. Those who were for her were not swayed by Bernie or Trump. Her faithful followers didn't give a shit about the shady past of the Clintons, Benghazi, or any other scandal surrounding her. So, nothing Bernie or Trump said made a damn bit of difference.

Hillary just wasn't well liked. Period. I knew a lot of Dems who supported Trump from the start. My liberal friends on FB liked him and pledged support even when I was saying 'no way' and hoping Ben Carson or Ted Cruz would get the nod.

Hillary has blamed everything but global warming but it wouldn't surprise me if that excuse was in the book, too.

Her claims are beyond belief and if she wants to keep looking like a whiney, sorry excuse for a woman, then so be it. All her tantrums have done is show us that she would have been the worst choice to lead this nation.

That shrew should just retire and stay out of the public eye. Otherwise, she'll become more and more of a laughing stock and will run out of people to blame for her woes.

What does % of budget prove, exactly?

Reagan spent less % of "his" budget on defense than JFK did during war....

'nuff said...

You leftists parrot lies. It is time for some of you to actually find out how wrong you've been all along...

The chart clearly documents the following:

Not what I asked. I asked what are the receipts that coincide with each year of spending? Do you not have that info? If not, why are you responding? It's like you know where this conversation will go with that information, so you're trying to shut it down before we get there. Admit it, that's what you're trying to do, isn't it?

1. when Federal spending is kept under control (Reagan, Bush 41, Clinton) everything is fine and good

Reagan increased spending by 69%, which is more than Obama increased spending (18%). So you're fucking wrong.

2. when Federal spending explodes (W, Obama) things suck

Spending grew just 18% during Obama. Lower than Bush the Dumber (89%), Clinton (32%), Bush the Elder (23%), Reagan (69%)

So once again, you are completely, 100% wrong.

Reagan spent less % of "his" budget on defense than JFK did during war....

OK, but he still increased defense spending by 50%. Overall, Reagan increased spending by 69% over his 8 years. Obama, by contrast, increased spending by just 18% over his 8 years.

These are facts.

Obama, by contrast, increased spending by just 18% over his 8 years.

But O increased spending vs a BAILOUT YEAR, W's last one...

Usually a BAILOUT year is something you can cut from next year's budget. O never cut anything.

According to someone here, Obama was really a fiscal conservative... which is why he took $6 billion US taxdollars and bribed 4 US Senators to pass his socialized health care...

I love how the Republican Congress balanced the budget. Good for them.

They need to do it again.

If you haven't noticed any difference between the pre and post 1998 GOP, you are so fucking lost it is beyond any reason to try to help you understand...

But O increased spending vs a BAILOUT YEAR, W's last one...

So what? What caused the bailout? Conservative deregulation and tax-cutting.

Usually a BAILOUT year is something you can cut from next year's budget. O never cut anything.

First of all, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

2009 Outlays (in billions): $3,517
2010 Outlays (in billions): $3,457

So which is more? 2009 or 2010?

Secondly, Obama's spending grew 2010-2011, but then declined 2011-2012, and then again 2012-2013.

So in 3 of Obama's 8 years, spending levels declined vs. previous year. Whereas with Bush, spending increased every year (as did the deficits).

I love how the Republican Congress balanced the budget. Good for them.

They didn't balance SHIT. They passed a tax cut in 1999 that Clinton vetoed that would have erased the nascent surplus. Those tax cuts would eventually pass in 2001 and turn the surplus into a record deficit by 2003.

Forum List

Back