Hillary Clinton’s Top Aide Huma Abedin Published Articles that Blamed USA for 911, Blamed Women For

Huma linked to funding terrorist organizations.

The new allegations against Huma are especially troubling given recent revelations in Breitbart News showing the irrefutable connection between the Muslim World League and terror funding.

What is it with Liberals and the love of terrorists/ terrorism?

Well I'll be damned. I don't get it. Liberals loving sharia? Hello? Gays wanting to embrace people who want to throw them off of rooftops? Women libs wanting to embrace a culture that has FGM and burkas? By the way I adore Milo. Sense in a senseless world. I'm so glad he is out there.

This is crazy.

As Breitbart News has previously reported, Abedin was working for the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs at the exact same time she was serving as one of Hillary Clinton’s top aides when she was the Senator from New York.

and.......

Huma Abedin published articles in a Saudi journal taking Clinton’s feminist platform apart, piece by piece. At the time, Abedin was assistant editor of theJournal of Muslim Minority Affairs working under her mother, who remains editor-in-chief. She was also working in the White House as an intern for then-First Lady Clinton.

Doesn't sound so innocent to me.. I smell another LIE.

Well we have the direct link to the Muslim Brotherhood. I find this nothing short of bizarre.

The Huma issue is probably the most critical. Her family has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, a group which Hillary has defended in the past. Egypt charged Obama and Hillary with being co-conspirators with the Muslim Brotherhood during the great Arab Spring that turned out to be the destabilizing factor in the Middle East that has led to terror around the world- so spot on Tiny..

I believe you about Egypt "charging" Obama and Hillary (should have added Kerry the Klown) ----but do you have a
link? If only the Donald could conduct himself---HUMAN-LIKE------he could tear Hilldegard to pieces

As Breitbart News has previously reported, Abedin was working for the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs at the exact same time she was serving as one of Hillary Clinton’s top aides when she was the Senator from New York.

and.......

Huma Abedin published articles in a Saudi journal taking Clinton’s feminist platform apart, piece by piece. At the time, Abedin was assistant editor of theJournal of Muslim Minority Affairs working under her mother, who remains editor-in-chief. She was also working in the White House as an intern for then-First Lady Clinton.

Well we have the direct link to the Muslim Brotherhood. I find this nothing short of bizarre.

The Huma issue is probably the most critical. Her family has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, a group which Hillary has defended in the past. Egypt charged Obama and Hillary with being co-conspirators with the Muslim Brotherhood during the great Arab Spring that turned out to be the destabilizing factor in the Middle East that has led to terror around the world- so spot on Tiny..

I believe you about Egypt "charging" Obama and Hillary (should have added Kerry the Klown) ----but do you have a
link? If only the Donald could conduct himself---HUMAN-LIKE------he could tear Hilldegard to pieces

BREAKING: Egypt Charges Obama and Hillary with Conspiring with Terrorist Muslim Brotherhood

BREAKING: Egypt Charges Obama and Hillary with Conspiring with Terrorist Muslim Brotherhood

and.......

I've been on the MB for so bloody long and for the longest time no one really believed that this was a movement by the Arab Spring to turn the ME over to them. I'm finally so glad people are seeing this for what it is.

But here you go LGS and by the way nice to see you again you haven't been in but here you go this bullshit Arab Spring was a flip off to pass the ME over to the MB. Egypt bless her soul came to her senses and have imprisoned those maniacs. But look. Here's Obama right before our very eyes trying to depose Assad and give Syria to the Muslim Brotherhood maniacs.

Hillary Clinton’s Top Aide Huma Abedin Published Articles that Blamed USA for 911, Blamed Women For

of course

would you expect any less from these folks

this is why groups like Fuck The Police was so welcome at the DNC Convention

and.......

they definitely wanted the brotherhood to take over in Egypt

and.......

Oh FUCKING EH! My heart be still. I was typing my post back to you and didn't see this. Oh finally.

Well good cause 911 was done by our government and bush, cheney. You dont think so?The 25 Most Vicious Iraq War Profiteers

These "vicious" companies employ thousands of workers and pay BILLION$ in taxes while protecting your sorry ass from the true evil in this world.

the people who make MRE's do ok too.

Our Recon teams were issued the first MREs in '68 Vietnam. Luckily it rained enough that we could get enough water to eat them. I've heard they taste a lot better than they used to but there's little water to be found in Iraq so I bet the patrols are much shorter in duration than what we went on.

Well good cause 911 was done by our government and bush, cheney. You dont think so?The 25 Most Vicious Iraq War Profiteers

These "vicious" companies employ thousands of workers and pay BILLION$ in taxes while protecting your sorry ass from the true evil in this world.

I hope so. It's hard to stay in business at a loss. You can't run a business like the government unless you get too big to fail.

Our Recon teams were issued the first MREs in '68 Vietnam. Luckily it rained enough that we could get enough water to eat them. I've heard they taste a lot better than they used to but there's little water to be found in Iraq so I bet the patrols are much shorter in duration than what we went on.
Interestingly enough, I shop at Winco and this Saturday noticed they started selling MREs. Maybe they just bought a surplus. They were not all that cheap either, about $2.30 each.

Ex-Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood President Mohamed Morsi Sentenced To Life In Prison…
Posted on June 18, 2016 by sundance
An Egyptian court has sentenced former Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi to life in prison while simultaneously passing down death sentences for six co-conspirators.

Those who followed the 2011 Islamic uprising in Egypt saw the Obama administration and Hillary Clinton support the Muslim Brotherhood and their candidate Mohamed Morsi.

President Obama and Hillary Clinton remain widely despised within Egypt as they are seen as the cause of almost a year of brutality, terrorism, and bloodshed brought upon them by the rise of Mohamed Morsi and the advocacy of the Obama administration.

The last time Secretary Clinton attempted to visit Egypt her entourage was pelted with tomato’s and she experienced a gauntlet of hatred toward her by the victims of her short-sighted policies.

egypt-freedom-loss-21.jpg

They HATE THIS BITCH and for good reason. DEMOCRATS ARE THE ENEMY, literally.

the MRE industry is always STRIVING to improve------the water issue is also addressed----thru innovative methods

Interestingly enough, I shop at Winco and this Saturday noticed they started selling MREs. Maybe they just bought a surplus. They were not all that cheap either, about $2.30 each.

remember the 1950s when people were digging bomb shelters in the back yard and stocking them with------long range food stuffs---------THERE IS NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN----now its asteroids and islam

PS-----have you been to McDonald's lately------$ 2.30 is not bad for lunch. the price of food is a BIG ISSUE in my mind----a middle class family can starve to death

Forum List

Back