Hillary Clinton’s Top Aide Huma Abedin Published Articles that Blamed USA for 911, Blamed Women For

EGYPT FILES SUIT AGAINST BARACK OBAMA AND HILLARY CLINTON FOR CONSPIRING WITH MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD
In two separate criminal complaints, Egyptian lawmakers have charged Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton with conspiring with the Muslim Brotherhood...
Egypt Files Suit Against Barack Obama And Hillary Clinton For Conspiring With Muslim Brotherhood • Now The End Begins

Odumbo and his Co-Conspirator toppled a strong ally and friend , handing over the country and SUPPORTING terrorists..

This is such good news. Egypt has been destroyed by the bullshit our people have caused. Us. Us. Our governments backing the Muslim Brotherhood. Let the bazooka barfing begin.

Our guys took out Mubarak. And imposed the Muslim Brotherhood on Egyptians. Trying to explain to people on USMB that the son of a bitch Morsi literally gave the governership of Luxor to the man the fucking terrorist who organized the terror hit on Luxor.

They killed so many and Morsi appointed this monster as Governor.

ETA: oK think about it. You are an Egyptian tourism dude.

Last edited:
EGYPT FILES SUIT AGAINST BARACK OBAMA AND HILLARY CLINTON FOR CONSPIRING WITH MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD
In two separate criminal complaints, Egyptian lawmakers have charged Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton with conspiring with the Muslim Brotherhood...
Egypt Files Suit Against Barack Obama And Hillary Clinton For Conspiring With Muslim Brotherhood • Now The End Begins

Odumbo and his Co-Conspirator toppled a strong ally and friend , handing over the country and SUPPORTING terrorists..

This is such good news. Egypt has been destroyed by the bullshit our people have caused. Us. Us. Our governments backing the Muslim Brotherhood. Let the bazooka barfing begin.

Our guys took out Mubarak. And imposed the Muslim Brotherhood on Egyptians. Trying to explain to people on USMB that the son of a bitch Morsi literally gave the governership of Luxor to the man the fucking terrorist who organized the terror hit on Luxor.

Can you imagine a Republican Administration aiding and abetting the enemy and the Sleaze Scum Media Whores remaining silent?

what is surprising though

is that the obama administration

was so far out of the loop

that they did not realize that the military arm

of the government runs everything down to who is selling lp tanks in Egypt

there was just no way obama could pull off such coo

this administration really has been a bunch of amateurs

starting with the reset/overcharge button

LGS this is a great day. I back Egypt.

Yes! They officially charged Helly Rotten and Odumbo back in June but the media ignored it.. They want a world tribunal to bring them before and try them.

Unfortunately our media relies on al Jazeera. But al J is government controlled out of Qatar. All Sunni news all the time. It's Pravda with a twist of Sharia.

Hillary Admitted She And Obama Created ISIS - FLASHBACK!

Helly Rotten admitting that she and the corrupt Establishment ENTRENCHED Globalists created Al -Qaeda.

Sigh. She's ruined my Ukraine too. So how many do we have them linked to?

I don't think we will know the real damage this President and his Administration has done to our country until Trump gets in there.. I imagine shredding machines are on overdrive.. servers being wiped clean.. etc etc.

You write me off because your a robot that believes everything he hears and does no research. You cant put 2 and 2 together and get 4. You dont care about the country just money and money only...you worship money...and you dont think for yourself and your greedy up to your chin. The policies you support to make your wallet fatter are killing our country. Your a traitor Im a patriot.

From the article:

Huma's mother remains at this paper and is indeed Editor N Chief.

The aide was at the journal in 2002 when her mother Saleha Mahmood Abedin, who remains editor-in-chief to this day, published an article which appeared to blame the US for bringing the 9/11 terror attacks on itself, according to the Post.
That's the typical Muslim belief, that the US is friends with Israel so we had it coming.

From the article:

Huma's mother remains at this paper and is indeed Editor N Chief.

The aide was at the journal in 2002 when her mother Saleha Mahmood Abedin, who remains editor-in-chief to this day, published an article which appeared to blame the US for bringing the 9/11 terror attacks on itself, according to the Post.
That's the typical Muslim belief, that the US is friends with Israel so we had it coming.

That's a great point..

Hey dumb fuck.. the Editor is HUMA'S MOTHER and HUMA herself was at the time, ASST EDITOR.
Hey, dumb fuck rightard, but I repeat myself, you're ranting that an assistant editor is responsible for what is published in a magazine. You're probably too dumb fuck rightard, but I repeat myself, to know that's what you're doing.

But here, to help you out, right here is where you do it...

Hillary Clinton’s Top Aide Huma Abedin Published Articles that Blamed USA for 911, Blamed Women For

Happy to help.

Forum List

Back