Hillary Clinton’s pollster Benenson Strategy Group says she is tanking; Trump supporters unstoppable

Trump is losing Utah.

CvZfESDWcAAvLej.jpg
Ummm! 'Emerson College Poll'.
LIBERAL ARTS college with enough 'snowflakes' to make a ski slope.
Want to get an 'education' to get you prepared to get a good paying job at Starbucks?
Emerson offers a course in 'Comic Books in American Culture'.
See what can happen when the (cough) pollsters oversample McMullen voters by 30%?

mccain will NOT get my vote this time, because he showed his true colors.., TRAITOR!!
a smart man woudda have claimed "heel spurs" or something ..maybe an ass cyst ...something to get out of Viet Nam

In my circle of friends, a man who would make a big effort to get another man's wife to have sex with him is considered a dirt bag.

So that means Hillary is also losing Utah right asshole?
You stupid LIB assholes NEVER grasp it's NOT the number of votes you get it's the number of votes your opponent doesn't get that decides the winner in ANY election!
Fucking idiot!

You mean you were expecting Hillary to win Utah?

hahaha

She might win Arizona from your Orange Jesus though!

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...a-poll-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/92339110/

But, no doubt you think Trump is winning!

I guess we will find out soon enough....

But the deck is stacked against Hilly baby.....

She wins and Trump supporters say Trump was cheated and the election was stolen....
Trump barely wins and the Trump people will say Trump won bigly and the results were tampered with....

But in the end we just might see this on election night.....

Early.....

Instagram video by Kenny • Sep 28, 2016 at 1:37pm UTC

Come on Trumpsters Come do the Hilly Shimmy...
You know you all want to....

Last edited:
4. Threaten to sue his victims

“Our opponent, Donald Trump, went to Gettysburg, one of the most extraordinary places in American history,” Mrs. Clinton said, “and basically said if he’s president he will spend his time suing women who have made charges against him based on his behavior.”​

Hillary Clinton Attacks Donald Trump for Threatening to Sue Accusers

And Trumptards really think he's not behind in the polls.

:lol:
Hitlery threatened to Foster hers....
She threatened them personally and to their faces.

mccain will NOT get my vote this time, because he showed his true colors.., TRAITOR!!
a smart man woudda have claimed "heel spurs" or something ..maybe an ass cyst ...something to get out of Viet Nam

In my circle of friends, a man who would make a big effort to get another man's wife to have sex with him is considered a dirt bag.
Thank you for the Blow Job Cunton reality, Pussy,pussy

Forum List

Back