Hillary Clinton's Lucrative Life Of Crime...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Interesting piece by Ted Rall

p9-rall-a-20150520.jpg

Bill and Hillary Clinton “earned” — can a mortal earn such stratospheric sums? — “at least $30 million over the last 16 months, mainly from giving paid speeches to corporations, banks and other organizations,” The New York Times reports. “They have now earned more than $125 million on the [lecture] circuit since leaving the White House in 2001.”

This is an important issue. But the big story has little to with what actually matters.

Coverage of the Clintons’ spectacularly lucrative speaking career has focused on how it affects Hillary’s 2016 presidential campaign — specifically the political damage caused by the public’s growing perception that Hillary is out of touch with the common man and woman. It is a promising line of inquiry for her detractors (myself included).

Hillary is out of touch. She hasn’t been behind the wheel of an automobile for nearly 20 years, is a multi-multi-millionaire who nevertheless considered herself “dead broke” and still believes that she and her husband are not among “the truly well off.” (Maybe Bill still drives.)...

Read More:
Hillary Clinton s lucrative life of crime The Japan Times

Rall is spot on.

The Clintons are Grifters Extraordinaire.

I tend to agree. The Clinton's have made a career of "coming right to the brink" and yet knowing when to back off - or as Bill said "It's according to what the definition of "is" is".

Everything they do - is always suspect. Cattle futures, Travelgate, Vince Foster, Benghazi, Email Server, Rose Law Firm, Web Hubble, Tyson Foods, - and that's just Hillary.

This family (in general) is the personification of "sleazy".

They will lie, they will cheat and they will steal - to further their lust for power; and let's be real here - it IS a lust for power.

Character assassination is a nasty game. Its hawkers are only different than Charley McCarthy because they breathe through their mouth.

^^^ Pretty funny coming from someone who breathes through gills ^^^

pmicrohd2.jpg

Character assassination is a nasty game. Its hawkers are only different than Charley McCarthy because they breathe through their mouth.

'Charley McCarthy??' My God, another dumbed-down Obama/Clinton-Bot. Crazy shite.

Insults and idiot-grams - echoes without substance.

If the targets of the chamber of echoes had real proof of criminality they would post it.

The only 'evidence' they cite is = to a Fox News talking head claiming, "some people are saying"; a classic example of the echo used by Fox to try and make a political point.

The Clintons are 1Percenters.

That and assholes
If they were republicans you would love them and excuse every dollar made by whatever means. To be fair, if you hate them for accumulating wealth then you should probably hate anyone who is running on the republican side. I do not like the Clinton's, it's a sad fact that only wealthy people who know a lot of wealthy people can afford to run for president.

If any character assassination occurred they did it to themselves....merely noting it is not the same

That and assholes
If they were republicans you would love them and excuse every dollar made by whatever means. To be fair, if you hate them for accumulating wealth then you should probably hate anyone who is running on the republican side. I do not like the Clinton's, it's a sad fact that only wealthy people who know a lot of wealthy people can afford to run for president.

No I wouldn't like them if they were republicans. I can't stand Jeb Bush, your premise is false

That and assholes

No I wouldn't like them if they were republicans. I can't stand Jeb Bush, your premise is false
We will see, I watched a lot anti-establishment conservatives become Romney supporters without even a hint that they felt like hypocrites. I have no intention of supporting Hillary, we will see who cracks first.

Interesting piece by Ted Rall

p9-rall-a-20150520.jpg

Bill and Hillary Clinton “earned” — can a mortal earn such stratospheric sums? — “at least $30 million over the last 16 months, mainly from giving paid speeches to corporations, banks and other organizations,” The New York Times reports. “They have now earned more than $125 million on the [lecture] circuit since leaving the White House in 2001.”

This is an important issue. But the big story has little to with what actually matters.

Coverage of the Clintons’ spectacularly lucrative speaking career has focused on how it affects Hillary’s 2016 presidential campaign — specifically the political damage caused by the public’s growing perception that Hillary is out of touch with the common man and woman. It is a promising line of inquiry for her detractors (myself included).

Hillary is out of touch. She hasn’t been behind the wheel of an automobile for nearly 20 years, is a multi-multi-millionaire who nevertheless considered herself “dead broke” and still believes that she and her husband are not among “the truly well off.” (Maybe Bill still drives.)...

Read More:
Hillary Clinton s lucrative life of crime The Japan Times

30 million in 16 months? Walmart makes more than three times that ($91,000,000.00) each and every day.

That and assholes

We will see, I watched a lot anti-establishment conservatives become Romney supporters without even a hint that they felt like hypocrites. I have no intention of supporting Hillary, we will see who cracks first.

I was a firm supporter of Romney and I sincerely believe this nation would be better off if he had been elected, Jeb Bush? Never I'd vote third party first before I ever voted for Cankles or Bush

That and assholes

I was a firm supporter of Romney and I sincerely believe this nation would be better off if he had been elected, Jeb Bush? Never I'd vote third party first before I ever voted for Cankles or Bush
What's the difference? All are tied closely with old money, big banks and entrenched political power.

That and assholes

What's the difference? All are tied closely with old money, big banks and entrenched political power.

How one feels about this nation makes a difference, I think Romney cares about it, Obungles doesn't, if he did he wouldn't keep making one stupid mistake after another. Unless of course he's incapable of doing otherwise, which may very well be the case. He has no business being POTUS. THAT is clear

How one feels about this nation makes a difference, I think Romney cares about it, Obungles doesn't, if he did he wouldn't keep making one stupid mistake after another. Unless of course he's incapable of doing otherwise, which may very well be the case. He has no business being POTUS. THAT is clear
It's clear that you would have preferred anyone but Obama, fair enough, but I was really asking what differences you see between Romney and Jeb. I see them as serving the exact same plutocratic interests as they were/are the preferred choice of the establishment GOP

It's clear that you would have preferred anyone but Obama, fair enough, but I was really asking what differences you see between Romney and Jeb. I see them as serving the exact same plutocratic interests as they were/are the preferred choice of the establishment GOP

I think I answered it, Romney had (or has) the nation's interest at heart. I don't want anymore Clintons or Bush's, we need something fresh. I haven't picked anyone yet I want to see the debates and I wish the Dems would kick Hillary to the curb

Forum List

Back