FOX decides name-recognition should be criteria for debate. maybe Bieber should run.

dcraelin

VIP Member
Sep 4, 2013
so because Bush has had a couple of fuck-up relatives in the presidency...he deserves a place on the debate stage....good idea FOX

I believe they are deciding on who should be in the debate based on their poll numbers seems reasonable enough. For those who disagree with this method how would you decide which candidates to put in the debate? Since your worried about debates how are Democrats going have them with only one legitimate candidate?

I believe they are deciding on who should be in the debate based on their poll numbers seems reasonable enough. For those who disagree with this method how would you decide which candidates to put in the debate? Since your worried about debates how are Democrats going have them with only one legitimate candidate?
obama would make the decision and personally appoint who he wants to debate.

I hate it that democrats have only one "legitimate" candidate.

Foxitis thread. Seek help there is a cure
Do you even bother to read threads before you comment? Except for the subject line, it isn't about FOX at all!
So if it's not about FOX what then? The only other thing I can see is the newest version of Bush Derangement Syndrome which is starting sooner than expected if the left is griping about Jeb being in a debate.

Do you even bother to read threads before you comment? Except for the subject line, it isn't about FOX at all!
So if it's not about FOX what then? The only other thing I can see is the newest version of Bush Derangement Syndrome which is starting sooner than expected if the left is griping about Jeb being in a debate.
I don't see that either. Trying reading FOR meaning, NOT reading meaning into the posts. It's not really that difficult, if you try to get over your own derangement.

I think the GOP nominees should get into a mud pit and wrestle. The last 10 standing get to stumble over whether or not they believe in evolution on Faux News during the "debate."

I don't see that either. Trying reading FOR meaning, NOT reading meaning into the posts. It's not really that difficult, if you try to get over your own derangement.
Try answering the question instead of deflecting it's really not that difficult unless all you want to do is flap your gums.

You have a bit of a point, but I've heard of some 19 that are somewhat prominent...Fiorina and Trump in business only I guess....Carson? in medical field ...but at least at first have them all

It looks like might have 4 democrats, like to see them all in a debate.

Forum List

Back