Hillary Clinton's Lucrative Life Of Crime...

We will see, I watched a lot anti-establishment conservatives become Romney supporters without even a hint that they felt like hypocrites. I have no intention of supporting Hillary, we will see who cracks first.

I was a firm supporter of Romney and I sincerely believe this nation would be better off if he had been elected, Jeb Bush? Never I'd vote third party first before I ever voted for Cankles or Bush
What's the difference? All are tied closely with old money, big banks and entrenched political power.

How one feels about this nation makes a difference, I think Romney cares about it, Obungles doesn't, if he did he wouldn't keep making one stupid mistake after another. Unless of course he's incapable of doing otherwise, which may very well be the case. He has no business being POTUS. THAT is clear
It's clear that you would have preferred anyone but Obama, fair enough, but I was really asking what differences you see between Romney and Jeb. I see them as serving the exact same plutocratic interests as they were/are the preferred choice of the establishment GOP

I think I answered it, Romney had (or has) the nation's interest at heart. I don't want anymore Clintons or Bush's, we need something fresh. I haven't picked anyone yet I want to see the debates and I wish the Dems would kick Hillary to the curb
When Hillary starts getting nasty with Bernie Sanders, and she will, a lot of people are going to vote with their feet.

Forum List

Back