Hillary Clinton To Diane Sawyer: It Doesn't Matter If Bowe Bergdahl Deserted His Unit

She's right. It doesn't matter if he deserted or not. He was a POW in a hostile country and we did whatever was needed to get him back.

The conversation of his desertion is completely irrelevant.

Pretty sure we can all agree it's nice to have bowe back...........so he can stand trial.
It's what our dipshit prez gave up to get him that we have a problem with.
And the reasons given as to why he had to be released immediately have all turned out to be bunk.
Something stinks in this deal or obama is truly a first class idiot.

If you have a problem with those issues then I'm sure there are more than enough topics out there to discuss them. This topic is about Hillary Clinton's comments concerning Bergdahl's desertion.

I'll admit, Obama's claim about Bergdahl's health being the reason for not telling congress is total bullshit. Obama just didn't want republicans raising a stink over it before he could do it. But I digress, that's another topic.

Hillary Clinton To Diane Sawyer: It Doesn't Matter If Bowe Bergdahl Deserted His Unit

No. What she said is that it doesn't matter what circumstances led to the capture of him, because we bring our soldiers home no matter what.

But you should know that since it's in your own link. You dishonest, racist sack of shit.

No. What she said is that it doesn't matter what circumstances led to the capture of him, because we bring our soldiers home no matter what.

But you should know that since it's in your own link. You dishonest, racist sack of shit.
This is one of those I-didn't-have-sex-with-that-woman moments.

(the capture of him)???

Forum List

Back