Hillary Clinton..."The People's Champion"!

Thats actually not close to reality.
The poor became much poorer after Clinton signed legislation approving debtor's prisons. Bush at least guaranteed a steak dinner to every citizen every week.
I mean, if you're gonna make shit up, Joe, at least make it fun.

Debtor prisons? Really? Are you getting paranoid now?
You dont remember Clinton approving that? You probably forgot when Clinton ordered the assassination of Ron Brown.

Hillary is out for one person and thats her.

She could give shit one about the poor or anyone else.

She became a carpetbagger just so she could run for the Senate in NY where she didn't live.

Help the Poor?? Bullshit. Help Hillary is more like it.

The poor did pretty good when her Husband was president.

They had a pretty awful time when Jeb's brother and Dad were in.

That's really going to be the only thing that matters next year.
The poor became much poorer after Clinton signed legislation approving debtor's prisons. Bush at least guaranteed a steak dinner to every citizen every week.
Hell, we've been getting poorer since we started closing our plants and factories back in the 60's. It's been steadily going downhill ever since.

She became a carpetbagger just so she could run for the Senate in NY where she didn't live.

Hell, we've been getting poorer since we started closing our plants and factories back in the 60's. It's been steadily going downhill ever since.
Yeah, back in the '60s I had 2 cellphones. Now I cant afford one.

Yeah, polls at this stage are totally reliable.
At this stage in 2007 Giuliani was totally owning both the GOP and the general.
The Gallup Poll Public Opinion 2007 - Alec M. Gallup Frank Newport - Google Books
And of course she was leading by massive margins over an unknown named Obama in 2007
Clinton Sustains Huge Lead in Democratic Nomination Race

You're sucking badly here, Joe.

Guy, this isn't 2007. Nowhere close.

The 2007 poll showed that she had the support of half of Democrats, and that 80% of Republicans didn't want Guiliani.

So those don't really indicate much of anything.

One of the bigger comedy routines we're going to be treated to is Hillary Clinton campaigning as the champion of the poor when she and her hubby have become millionaires by accepting payola from wealthy donors in return for political favors. The same people who brought us the "Marc Rich" pardon in the waning hours of the Clinton administration now want you to believe that they're going to fight for you against the rich.

Hillary is guaranteed 32% of the vote no matter what. Sexual harassment, probable rape, compulsive lying, doubling the national debt, bankrupting homeowners, accepting bribes foreign and domestic etc. etc. etc doesn't stop that 32% from voting Democratic Party.

Hillary didn't sexually harrass anyone, hasn't raped anyone, didn't double the national debt, didn't bankrupt homeowners, didn't accept bribes.

Hell, if you're going to just randomly make shit up, why not blame her for the Lincoln assassination?
I was talking about Obama and Clinton but Hillary also fits the mold for those Patriotic ..:laugh: ..Democrat voters..

..Sorry you didn't remember enough to understand..it figures though...:itsok:

Yeah, polls at this stage are totally reliable.
At this stage in 2007 Giuliani was totally owning both the GOP and the general.
The Gallup Poll Public Opinion 2007 - Alec M. Gallup Frank Newport - Google Books
And of course she was leading by massive margins over an unknown named Obama in 2007
Clinton Sustains Huge Lead in Democratic Nomination Race

You're sucking badly here, Joe.

Guy, this isn't 2007. Nowhere close.

The 2007 poll showed that she had the support of half of Democrats, and that 80% of Republicans didn't want Guiliani.

So those don't really indicate much of anything.
The polls at this stage in 2007 were wrong. And the polls today are wrong too. Well,not wrong but not accurate. They never are. Most people arent paying attention.

I was talking about Obama and Clinton but Hillary also fits the mold for those Patriotic ..:laugh: ..Democrat voters..

..Sorry you didn't remember enough to understand..it figures though...

Democrats didn't get us into a war based on lies.
Would you stake your puny gonads on that statement?
Joe specializes in drive-by posts. They dont have any substance. They dont have any argument or proof. It's just a meme, bumper sticker, or slogan thrown out there to sound good. Bush lied, people died. Power to the people. The GOP is finished. Crap like that. He has the substance of cotton candy, maybe.

The polls at this stage in 2007 were wrong. And the polls today are wrong too. Well,not wrong but not accurate. They never are. Most people arent paying attention.

well, no, the polls in 2007 showed that the GOP was in disarray and that about half the democrats had reservations about Hillary.

So they really didn't miss much of anything.

Now, is it possible that a Republican candidate can win people over? Yeah. I think Walker or Rubio could beat Hillary.

But you shitheads will end up nominating Jeb Bush and then be amazed when people remember what happened the LAST two times the Bush family fucked up our lives.

You mean are you going to post a bunch of posts where Democrats said Saddam was a bad man?
Please don't waste my fucking time.

Bush was the one who ordered a war. He pushed the button. It was on him. There was a decision to be made, and he made the wrong one.

4500 Americans and half a million Iraqis died for nothing.

well, no, the polls in 2007 showed that the GOP was in disarray and that about half the democrats had reservations about Hillary.

Now, is it possible that a Republican candidate can win people over? Yeah. I think Walker or Rubio could beat Hillary.

But you shitheads will end up nominating Jeb Bush and then be amazed when people remember what happened the LAST two times the Bush family fucked up our lives.
Giuliani beats Clinton in new poll Naked Politics

I hope you remember when you called the election for Edwards.

Yeah, back in the '60s I had 2 cellphones. Now I cant afford one.
Back in the 60's, before a lot of the plants and factories closed, self-supporting living wage job, that covered all education and skill levels, were on almost every street corner. Then we started losing the steel mills, textile mills, electronics, tool, toy, housewares, furniture, appliance, automotive parts, and farm equipment industries to cheap foreign labor markets. Then businesses started off-shore out-sourcing jobs, importing labor, and the influx of cheap illegal immigrant labor flooded our jobs market. Now, we have a population of poor and dependent citizens, living off of government assistance programs and unemployment checks. We've become import dependent, and America no longer produces what America uses and consumes.

Through our unfair, unjust, and one-sided foreign trade agreements and policies, we've sacrificed our economic well-being in favor of supporting foreign economies around the world. Throw in high union wages and union benefit packages, and you have what we're seeing and experiencing today in America. We've become consumers and not producers. Americans can no longer afford American made products, thus the reason why such retail giants as Wal-Mart does extremely well. Instead of self-supporting living wage jobs, we now have part-time, temporary, and low-wage jobs. We have college grads living with parents and flipping burgers.

Businesses are producing more with less employees, technology, automation, and innovation are replacing workers, and businesses are offering less company paid benefits. In the meantime, the cost of living has out-paced wages, and most folks can't save for retirement years.

Many homeowners have lost the equity in their homes, pension funds are in trouble, cities are going bankrupt, and malls are becoming ghost buildings. Workers don't have enough spendable income in their pockets to support the retail market. Tax revenue is down, and the only catalyst keeping us afloat is government debt. Yep, we've done great over the past 50 plus years. Also, our decline has been a work in progress that's spanned many administrations, both Republican and Democrat. We've been sold out by the very ones that we've entrusted with our economic well-being, and it continues today. The chicken have finally come home to roost.

You mean are you going to post a bunch of posts where Democrats said Saddam was a bad man?
Please don't waste my fucking time.

Bush was the one who ordered a war. He pushed the button. It was on him. There was a decision to be made, and he made the wrong one.

4500 Americans and half a million Iraqis died for nothing.
LOL. You dont giv e a shit about dead Americans anywhere.
Remember when Obama ordered a surge i Afghanistan that his military said would fail? Yeah, it failed. Thousands of American lives wasted. And we're going to cut and run.

LOL. You dont giv e a shit about dead Americans anywhere.
Remember when Obama ordered a surge i Afghanistan that his military said would fail? Yeah, it failed. Thousands of American lives wasted. And we're going to cut and run.

I've been critical of the Afghanistan Surge. I think it was a bad idea. But so was any other idea for Afghanistan.

The War in Afghanistan was lost when we had Al Qaeda and the Taliban on the ground,and Bush pulled out the troops to go get Saddam.

..Sorry you didn't remember enough to understand..it figures though...

Democrats didn't get us into a war based on lies.

Ah, Hillary voted for that war, Sparky. I know you don't want to admit that...but she did.

I don't think that Hillary can survive the primary, Joe. She's going to get roasted by whatever Democrat emerges as her competition. "What difference does it make!" isn't something that stands up to a political opponent who is determined to hold you accountable for your actions. This donor scandal simply underscores what the Clinton's have always been about...cashing in.

One of the bigger comedy routines we're going to be treated to is Hillary Clinton campaigning as the champion of the poor when she and her hubby have become millionaires by accepting payola from wealthy donors in return for political favors. The same people who brought us the "Marc Rich" pardon in the waning hours of the Clinton administration now want you to believe that they're going to fight for you against the rich.

Hillary is guaranteed 32% of the vote no matter what. Sexual harassment, probable rape, compulsive lying, doubling the national debt, bankrupting homeowners, accepting bribes foreign and domestic etc. etc. etc doesn't stop that 32% from voting Democratic Party.

Hillary didn't sexually harrass anyone, hasn't raped anyone, didn't double the national debt, didn't bankrupt homeowners, didn't accept bribes.

Hell, if you're going to just randomly make shit up, why not blame her for the Lincoln assassination?

Hillary has portrayed herself as just another broke soccer mom after the Clinton's left the White House, Skylar which is laughably false. She's the one who's randomly making shit up. She and her hubby have become extremely wealthy because "donors" have given them millions to buy favors. That isn't speculation on my part...that's simply reality.

Forum List

Back