Hillary Clinton says “women” are the “primary victims” of climate change

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

What is a woman? How can they be the primary victims of climate change when we do not know what a woman is?

I thought black peple were the worst victims of climate change.

Hillary Clinton says “women” are the “primary victims” of climate change​

Problem solved ...

87b6e3ebf4d64dc72392e50a9f74bf84.jpg

What is a woman? How can they be the primary victims of climate change when we do not know what a woman is?

Pillary Clintoon says... "Yesturday eye cood knot evan speel bananes, nowh eye ar won"!

Last edited:

Well if climate change is victimizing Hillary then we need more of it.

Easy Peasy.

Try using bleach bit to make climate change go away Hill.

:auiqs.jpg:

Whoever the biggest victim of "climate change" depends on who the person speaking at the time is. Today everyone is a victim.

Whoever the biggest victim of "climate change" depends on who the person speaking at the time is. Today everyone is a victim.
I wonder how men escaped bing a victim from climate change.

Then again, women seem to be the ones who are always hot, so I guess it makes sense, unless they self identify as a man, which then would necessitate having a slide ruler and a biologist to sort that all out.

Last edited:

We taxpayers are the victims. The Dems spend all our money on green crap

Hillary has been popping up on daytime tv shows, aimed the morbidly obese black women who stay home all day.

She's going to run again; the question is how do the Clintons go about offing Biden? We should start a betting pool.

Common dull-edged tool of the leftist vermin -- moving the goal posts continuously.

If this doesn't wake black people up to how highly the DNC hold them in their esteem, then they really are unreachable.

Tools.

I wonder how men escaped bing a victim from climate change.

Then again, women seem to be the ones who are always hot, so I guess it makes sense, unless the self identify as a man, which then would necessitate having a slide ruler and a biologist to sort that all out.

We don't escape. I needed to mow yesterday, but it rained. Now it's too wet. I'm Inconvenienced, so somebody needs to die, at least according to Burb Brat standards.

Common dull-edged tool of the leftist vermin -- moving the goal posts continuously.

If this doesn't wake black people up to how highly the DNC hold them in their esteem, then they really are unreachable.

Tools.

They reached that point back in the 1970's, which is why I could care less about their self-inflicted problems; they're mostly violent racists now.

Hillary has been popping up on daytime tv shows, aimed the morbidly obese black women who stay home all day.

She's going to run again; the question is how do the Clintons go about offing Biden? We should start a betting pool.

She's going to have to run out there and do damage control. Dementia just gave the "woman of courage" award to a sissy in a dress. I really don't understand how every woman in the country doesn't turn against this party. I would imagine her strategy is insert more victimization of women to try and get some from getting disgusted and leaving.

They just make up shit as they go along.

Forum List

Back