Hillary Clinton says she has stomach virus - Refuses to testify on benghazi

As usual, the fix is in. She's never gonna testify or if she does it won't be under oath. Remember when bush pulled that stunt 7-8 years ago?
Hillary Clinton faints, has concussion | News - Home

Hillary Clinton faints, has concussion
Secretary of state won't be testifying on Benghazi next week as scheduled

Published On: Dec 15 2012 WASHINGTON (CNN) - U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton sustained a concussion after becoming dehydrated and fainting, and will no longer testify Thursday before the House Foreign Affairs Committee on the deadly attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

Clinton had been suffering from a stomach virus at the time, according to a statement on Saturday from Philippe Reines, deputy assistant secretary of state.

She is being monitored by doctors and is recovering at home. She was never hospitalized, Reines said.

People with concussions are usually hospitalized. She is lying through her teeth!

because the white house doesnt have a doctor on site?
My family just had this virus run through us a few weeks ago, and its been going around the national scene it seems.

I hope nobody gets it. Its bad.

Her testimony will be necessary; Benghazi must be pressed - Romney should have :confused:

Her testimony will be necessary; Benghazi must be pressed - Romney should have :confused:

There's nothing more there and the Rs know it. Nonetheless, you can bet bitter old never-was McCain will keep beating the dead horse.

Heck, that's a lot better than working for jobs or housing or infrastructure or vets or damn near anything else that he could be doing with the tax payer's money.

Let's see the future Hillary problems that will prevent her from showing up....

January - 24/7 bowel problems
February - corns on her big toes
March - skin rash....Bill denies any reason
April - Broke her pinkies, both of them
May - Very bad case of gout
June - 4 root canals
July - something from "Monster inside me" TV show
August - GOP gives up

[

There's nothing more there and the Rs know it. Nonetheless, you can bet bitter old never-was McCain will keep beating the dead horse.

So explain why obozo gave us that bald-faced lie that the benghazi attack was because of some silly anti-muslim documentary no none saw!!!

Sadly... America has gone to the dogs... no offense for the dogs which i love and protect.....

But the America we all knew is gone now....

New demographics.

Sadly... America has gone to the dogs... no offense for the dogs which i love and protect.....

New demographics.

If what you say is true then the Republican party must adapt and develop new strategies to deal with these "new demographics" in order to win votes. One of the criticisms is that Romney's strategists did not do enough to appeal and win over the minority vote.

"Romney lost embarrassingly among young people, African-Americans and Hispanics, a brutal reminder for Republicans that their party is ideologically out of tune with fast-growing segments of the population. Obama crushed Romney among Hispanic voters by a whopping 44 points, a margin of victory that likely propelled the president to victories in Nevada, Colorado and possibly Florida."

Analysis: Why Romney lost - CNN.com

New demographics.

If what you say is true then the Republican party must adapt and develop new strategies to deal with these "new demographics" in order to win votes. One of the criticisms is that Romney's strategists did not do enough to appeal and win over the minority vote.

"Romney lost embarrassingly among young people, African-Americans and Hispanics, a brutal reminder for Republicans that their party is ideologically out of tune with fast-growing segments of the population. Obama crushed Romney among Hispanic voters by a whopping 44 points, a margin of victory that likely propelled the president to victories in Nevada, Colorado and possibly Florida."

Well yes,... I guess that from now on ...in this new demographics America...its the party that gives more freebies the one that will win.

Very sad but true. The America we all knew is gone.... new illegals and poor people want their freebies... that's all there is to it! :( and they are the majority who vote.

America has gone to the dogs! No offense to the dogs.

New demographics.

It's no longer about winning elections..

To many Americans are now looking for a free ride and Democrats will continue winning by irresponsibly promising what can't possibly be economically provided. It's obvious that this country is on the road to economic failure. At least with Democrat control we'll get there far quicker and hopefully be able to resurrect what's left of the American dream.

Last edited:

New demographics.

To many Americans are now looking for a free ride and Democrats will continue winning by irresponsibly promising what can't possibly be economically provided. It's obvious that this country is on the road to economic failure. At least with Democrat control we'll get there far quicker and hopefully be able to resurrect what's left of the American dream.

I agree.

In America it's all about a free ride now.

Poor America. It is not what it used to be any more, and Obama is the one to blame in great part of course!:mad:

Illegals and poor people and all that ... they love their free phones and free food stamps and free everything.....

Bye Bye America as we knew it . All that is gone now.:(

New demographics.

Is this why we have candidates running for office and spending record amounts of money trying to get into office?

I am not interested in defeatist party line bullshit. I am more interested in righting a situation and working toward a solution.

"In the end, President Obama had slightly more than $1.1 billion spent on him by his campaign, the Democratic National Committee and the top super PAC devoted to his reelection, Priorities USA Action. "Mitt Romney, meanwhile, had right between $1 billion and $1.1 billion spent on him by his campaign, the Republican National Committee and his super PAC, Restore Our Future."

It was, not surprisingly, the most expensive presidential race in history and the first to top $2 billion, according to final reports filed to the Federal Election Commission on Thursday."

Most Expensive Presidential Campaign Ended In Sprint To Spend : It's All Politics

I agree.

In America it's all about a free ride now.

Poor America. It is not what it used to be any more, and Obama is the one to blame in great part of course!:mad:

Illegals and poor people and all that ... they love their free phones and free food stamps and free everything.....

Bye Bye America as we knew it . All that is gone now.:(

As you have been informed numerous times the phone situation is a lot of phony baloney. It started during the Reagan Administration and was again bolstered during the Bush II administration. The "free" money, "free" food and the "free" phones are paid for by taxpayers like me and definitely not you. I do not like my tax dollars going into the pocket of someone I do not know. Nevertheless, these programs provide jobs and stimulate the economy. While I am not in favor of these programs I do not share your negativity about the future of the country in which I live.

They could postpone her testimony until she is better, but I'm sure they will say "It's a waste of taxpayer money to postpone so we are moving forward without her testimony. Oh, by the way, we are passing a bill for research into how we can prevent certain dogs from eating their own crap, it will only cost the taxpayers 1.73 million."

As usual, the fix is in. She's never gonna testify or if she does it won't be under oath. Remember when bush pulled that stunt 7-8 years ago?
Hillary Clinton faints, has concussion | News - Home

Hillary Clinton faints, has concussion
Secretary of state won't be testifying on Benghazi next week as scheduled

Published On: Dec 15 2012 WASHINGTON (CNN) - U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton sustained a concussion after becoming dehydrated and fainting, and will no longer testify Thursday before the House Foreign Affairs Committee on the deadly attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

Clinton had been suffering from a stomach virus at the time, according to a statement on Saturday from Philippe Reines, deputy assistant secretary of state.

She is being monitored by doctors and is recovering at home. She was never hospitalized, Reines said.

I usually vote Republican, and I am one of the world's greatest skeptics; however, I acknowledge that sometimes people get ill. Remember, Hillary ain't a spring chicken anymore.

I am not a fan of Hillary Clinton, but if she says she is too ill to testify, I have no legitimate basis for doubting her.

They could postpone her testimony until she is better, but I'm sure they will say "It's a waste of taxpayer money to postpone so we are moving forward without her testimony. Oh, by the way, we are passing a bill for research into how we can prevent certain dogs from eating their own crap, it will only cost the taxpayers 1.73 million."

And just think, they only have to borrow 680,000 of that money, I hope the dogs appreciate it.

]

And yet romney led in polls a week before the election and would have won if chris christie hadn't stabbed him in the back. The GOP message is sound. We are the party of working white people. Dems are the party of welfare minorities.

I agree but lets not forget about corporate welfare either. In the last 5 years trillions of $ have been given to the bankers and insurance companies.

Forum List

Back