Hillary Clinton says she has stomach virus - Refuses to testify on benghazi

Can't you guys cut this woman some slack? She has a husband who teaches America what the true meaning of sex is, she ran for the Pres. and lost, got caught in a political "shit", and now she's ill. All I can say is remember when someone took a pic up her skirt, showing her panties? My opinion is...this is not jouralism. That woman has busted her ass trying to be the best she could be. As the jarheads say. I didn't start out being a Clinton fan of any flavor but the outside has tainted my perspective. Jesus why can't you people actually pay attention to what's going on? Everyone in politics is being manliputated.

She wants to run on 2016.

That's why she refused to go on the Sunday shows and lie about the Benghazi attack (so Susan Rice became the sacrificial lamb), and why she's gonna try to avoid getting dragged down by King Barry's lies.

Can't say I blame her.

Lord! how I despise that Hillary.:mad:

Uh, Obamination believed they could openly lie about some video causing a protest/riot and covering up the AQ angle....they are that arrogant and stupid.

In the end, they are relying on the media and dumb American public to lose interest. If their media doesn't report on the hearings.....it didn't happen.

Uh, their plan is drag this out beyond the holidays and the swearing in of the new Congress as well as John Ketchup's nomination for her position.....then Democraps and the media will cry bullshit on the GOP trying to bring Hillary "back" for such trivial questions.....she will just ignore them until they find her in contempt.

They are hoping the GOP gets bored, distracted and takes a deal to cover it all up.

There are indeed a great many problems with this situation and the Obama administration, but, faking a temporary, albeit minor, condition would not cause any investigation to fail. When she gets better, if necessary, she would be compelled to testify.

Such paranoid bullshit is the stuff of the interwebz.

That strategy would fail. The people who want to get Obama are dogged in their pursuit of what they believe is the truth of the matter. "Giving up", "getting bored" or forgetting over the holidays is not in the interests of the Republican party. This plum of mishandling the Benghazi situation would serve the interests of the Republicans and cause irreparable harm to the Democratic party.

That's why she refused to go on the Sunday shows and lie about the Benghazi attack (so Susan Rice became the sacrificial lamb), and why she's gonna try to avoid getting dragged down by King Barry's lies.

Can't say I blame her.

Frankly, I wish she would have won in 2008 (if a Dem had to win).

We'd have been in FAR better shape now.

Can't say I blame her.

Frankly, I wish she would have won in 2008 (if a Dem had to win).

We'd have been in FAR better shape now.

Bite your tongue! :lol:

Both are a disgrace!

Uh, their plan is drag this out beyond the holidays and the swearing in of the new Congress as well as John Ketchup's nomination for her position.....then Democraps and the media will cry bullshit on the GOP trying to bring Hillary "back" for such trivial questions.....she will just ignore them until they find her in contempt.

I can hear Hill now - "It's just because i'm a woman."

Of course the Bush team stonewalled on investigating 911 too. They're all crooks and traitors and liars.

Can't you guys cut this woman some slack? She has a husband who teaches America what the true meaning of sex is, she ran for the Pres. and lost, got caught in a political "shit", and now she's ill. All I can say is remember when someone took a pic up her skirt, showing her panties? My opinion is...this is not jouralism. That woman has busted her ass trying to be the best she could be. As the jarheads say. I didn't start out being a Clinton fan of any flavor but the outside has tainted my perspective. Jesus why can't you people actually pay attention to what's going on? Everyone in politics is being manliputated.

All I can say is remember when someone took a pic up her skirt, showing her panties?

If I send you my email address would you forward that to me....
I hope this went through as a private message.... :eusa_pray:

I can hear Hill now - "It's just because i'm a woman."

Of course the Bush team stonewalled on investigating 911 too. They're all crooks and traitors and liars.

But didn't you know ... oh! you the naive one ...LOL ... that honesty is not and issue in politics? It is a miracle!!!!:lol:

In the end, they are relying on the media and dumb American public to lose interest. If their media doesn't report on the hearings.....it didn't happen.

And i bet that works. The establishment media is pathetic and racist. Their motto is - we will never challenge a black president on anything.

Bullshit.. get her fat ass in there to testify..

Recall that 4 Americans were killed and their families are suffering far worse than that fat assed incompetent bitch. America and especially the families of the victims deserve the truth..
But lumpy, she has a tummy ache that gave her a concussion! Or was it the other way around? :eusa_shifty:

You gotta love Liberals...
They piss and moan and whine and pout demanding that blacks and women
be treated like everyone else.

Then when that happens they bitch that blacks and women are being discriminated against...

Recall that 4 Americans were killed and their families are suffering far worse than that fat assed incompetent bitch. America and especially the families of the victims deserve the truth..
But lumpy, she has a tummy ache that gave her a concussion! Or was it the other way around? :eusa_shifty:

Much like her husband, she's a well practiced liar, a perfect leadership Democrat..

Uh, Obamination believed they could openly lie about some video causing a protest/riot and covering up the AQ angle....they are that arrogant and stupid.

They are hoping the GOP gets bored, distracted and takes a deal to cover it all up.

That strategy would fail. The people who want to get Obama are dogged in their pursuit of what they believe is the truth of the matter. "Giving up", "getting bored" or forgetting over the holidays is not in the interests of the Republican party. This plum of mishandling the Benghazi situation would serve the interests of the Republicans and cause irreparable harm to the Democratic party.

This issue is not about the "public", it is about power, money and winning elections. Perhaps the "public" has already forgotten; gas prices are down, we have the next four years of Obama and a new tragedy to concentrate on.

Much like her husband, she's a well practiced liar, a perfect leadership Democrat..

That is right.

And you know why are they getting away from their lies?

Because these "new demography" who voted for them ...only cares about entitlements and freebies.

That is all that matters.

I see a a lot of Loonie liberal Administrations in the future ...the way USA is going. :(

That is right.

And you know why are they getting away from their lies?

Because these "new demography" who voted for them ...only cares about entitlements and freebies.

That is all that matters.

I see a a lot of Loonie liberal Administrations in the future ...the way USA is going. :(

You sound like a child that has not gotten their way. The Republicans need to go after this issue like they want to win the next time around. While this is not the only issue/strategy that needs to be attended to it is an important one.

Forum List

Back