Hillary Clinton Re-emerges...Setting Ground Work for Her Return?

Mental breakdown on the left. When you cut off the head of a snake, it can still bite you.
So caution is still needed. But we are in the process of chopping off the head of the snake.

And the left is breaking down.
it's a mental breakdown to continue to reply to these jackwhipes as if it will make a difference.

Not a single word of thats shows that Clinton questioned votes being legitimate and properly counted.

She conceeded the loss next day after election.
She didn't call for recounts after recounts after recounts.
She didn't beg Obama to call and pressure election officials to find her some votes.
She didn't meet with Attorney General to push for DOJ to investigate the election.
She didn't tell people to go march on the Capitol to halt Congressional certification of a fraudulent election and then sit back watching her nutters violently break in.

You are straight stupid if you can't understand the VAST difference between Clinton bitching about Russian and Comey's improper interference and Trump claiming that he actually won election if not for massive multi-state voter fraud.
hey fucknuggets - you said she never claimed it was stolen.

i showed you she has. several times.

after that, i repeat, with love, fuck off.

man. you sure told me. you should feel like all warm and fuzzy.

like you just peed in your wet suit.

again.

You are just an avatar out on the internet to me. If you have nothing constructive to say then just stop littering.

It's not a complicated concept.

You are just an avatar out on the internet to me, I don't give 2 shits about your flaming little ego. If you have nothing constructive to say then just stop littering.

It's not a complicated concept.
this is funny.

you said:

antontoo said:
Wtf? She did not say Trump stole it. In fact she congratulated him on the win in her concession speech. Nor did she claim any voting or counting fraud.

yet, she did say that. several times. so you are a proven fucking liar and no, that isn't a complicated concept either.

dance little lib, dance. :)

this is funny.

you said:

antontoo said:
Wtf? She did not say Trump stole it. In fact she congratulated him on the win in her concession speech. Nor did she claim any voting or counting fraud.

yet, she did say that. several times. so you are a proven fucking liar and no, that isn't a complicated concept either.

dance little lib, dance. :)

Ok, go ahead and quote Clinton saying that Trump stole it.

And when you done with that, quote Clinton saying that the votes or counts were fraudulent. Because thats what greatly damages public trust in our elections, not Russians hacking some emails.

Last edited:
Ok, go ahead and quote Clinton saying that Trump stole it.

And when you done with that quote Clinton saying that the votes or counts were fraudulent. Because thats what damages public trust in our elections, not Russians hacking some emails.
i did. twice.

man did that set you off into excuseville. :) it was cute, but annoying as hell as all you ever do is throw rage at something and pretend that's enough.

hint, you'll never be enough.

live with it.

bye.

you can have the election stolen from you,” the former secretary of state said.

“Why? Because I was the candidate that they basically stole an election from.
Niether of these quotes say Trump stole election.

What she is talking about is illicit Russian electioneering.

But the bottom line is that Clinton never questioned legitimacy of the votes or administration of the election at any level of government. Trump is and it has long term implications for democracy here in America and abroad where we were set exmaple.

Last edited:
Niether of these quotes say Trump stole election.

What she is talking about is illicit Russian electioneering and Comey's improper handling of the email case.
im not playing your bullshit games of wordsmith semantics. you're perfectly capable of being an asshole w/o me, so please; carry on.

without me

man, i like live in your head now.

im not playing your bullshit games of wordsmith semantics. you're perfectly capable of being an asshole w/o me, so please; carry on.

without me

man, i like live in your head now.
Clinton conceded election and never questioned votes or administration of an American election at any level of government. Trump failed that low bar badly when he lost and in doing so he caused an attack on our Congress, damaged American democracy, and our brand in the world.

That is a fact. Too bad you can't sanely deal with it.

Clinton conceded election and never questioned votes or administration of an American election at any level of government. Trump failed that low bar badly when he lost and in doing so he caused an attack on our Congress, damaged American democracy, and our brand in the world.

1639503484051.png

Someone stole the elction.
Was it Comey....the Russians....I don't know.

Hillary Clinton laying the groundwork for political comeback? Hillary Clinton reemerges from loss to ovations in safe NYC bubble

Like a groundhog that's seen it's shadow Hillary comes out of her burrow.
"She may have been the loser but Hillary Clinton is still getting the ovations, especially in her town, New York.

After a devastating loss, Clinton is recovering her New York state of mind with the help of the Big Apple's fashion, entertainment and theater crowds, who always supported her and now have embraced her back into the fold."

It's a given that New York crowds will go ga ga for the old war horse. But what about Texas? And middle America?

Clinton is flogging her new book and she's coming out sounding like Bob Dole, John Kerry, Joe Biden and other political
long timers who always pursued the office of President with little luck (Biden was given the office, he never earned
it or even spent much energy trying).

Hillary made a teary theatrical speech invoking her mother upon her return to the stage. Let's see if this smoldering dumpster fire erupts in flames.
erupts in flames

Yes...that emotional breakdown reading her inauguration speech was really special...

No.....she said that Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election, you dumb ass...

Forum List

Back