Hillary Clinton Now Claims She Didn’t Know About the Russia Dossier – Even Though She Paid for It

"Funny and Agree!"? Jeesus Old' Yeller you seriously don't know whats going.

The reason you don't know about it is because you get bounced around in the right wing bubble for too long - the core of the dossier, with many details on how Russians run a concentrated effort against Clinton campaign and for Trump's campaign were proven correct.
poor antontoo... did trumpkins piss on your girlfriend?

Why are all the Trumpsters so pathetic? Everything to you is about some feely touchy personal bullshit.
That was in the dossier...
Trump sucks BTW. But i know how you fools with tunnel vision think "he isnt on my side so he must be on the other" :rolleyes:

Ok let me correct myself - why are so many rightwingers, especially Trumpsters, so pathetic?

You got something substantive to say then go ahead and say it, otherwise just keep your silly bullshit to yourself.
Your post was silly bullshit. Thats why i responded with it. :spinner:

The reason you don't know about it is because you get bounced around in the right wing bubble for too long - the core of the dossier, with many details on how Russians run a concentrated effort against Clinton campaign and for Trump's campaign were proven correct.

Why are all the Trumpsters so pathetic? Everything to you is about some feely touchy personal bullshit.
That was in the dossier...
Trump sucks BTW. But i know how you fools with tunnel vision think "he isnt on my side so he must be on the other" :rolleyes:

Ok let me correct myself - why are so many rightwingers, especially Trumpsters, so pathetic?

You got something substantive to say then go ahead and say it, otherwise just keep your silly bullshit to yourself.
BTW, what makes you think a rightwinger? Still using tunnel vision i see..

You really got to be a CROOK when your own shysters rat you out.

That's right--it was the Clinton Law Firm which confirmed that the RussiaCollusionDossier was PAID FOR by the Clinton Campaign and the Democratic Party.

Things are sucking when your own lawyers cut and run.
Perkins-Coie is the same law firm who helped defend Obama in his natural born citizen/forged birth certificate lawsuits.

that does explain why her campaign never used the information from the dossier, and neither did the DNC use it....so maybe they never saw it either?

Sadly you think we really believe that...good grief
why didn't she use it? Why didn't the DNC use it?

I'm not saying she wasn't updated on whatever, by the lawyer...she may not have held the ''dossier'' in her hands with all the nitty gritty details?

Or maybe they saw how serious it was to our nation and just turned it over to the FBI and couldn't use it due to their counter intelligence investigation?

or maybe she was not the same type of lowlife as Donald and decided not to go so down and dirty without verification it was true? :D

you don't spend millions on opposition research, only to not use the dirt....

there has to be a reason for it....imo.

that does explain why her campaign never used the information from the dossier, and neither did the DNC use it....so maybe they never saw it either?
yea, it was only presented to the FBI and then everyone in the country... :rolleyes:
Yes, in june of 16. Are you asserting it was completed in a month and a half ? They picked up the funding in April after a Republican donor had been funding it for months before.

Just like Trump.
I'm surprised he didn't call you " liddle' antontoo".

the only thing that matters is whether the dossier minus the salacious part, with all the Russian connections and meetings with the Trump campaign, are true....and so far, our intel agencies have come out a couple of times, saying they are proving some of the stuff, as accurate and true....they have verified parts of it.....and have not said anything in there was not true.... just a mix up on the identity of one person, both named Cohen.

Knowing who asked for the opposition information on Trump, falls in to it's a nice thing to know....but not necessary to know....

Forum List

Back