Hillary Clinton Now Claims She Didn’t Know About the Russia Dossier – Even Though She Paid for It

"Funny and Agree!"? Jeesus Old' Yeller you seriously don't know whats going.

The reason you don't know about it is because you get bounced around in the right wing bubble for too long - the core of the dossier, with many details on how Russians run a concentrated effort against Clinton campaign and for Trump's campaign were proven correct.
poor antontoo... did trumpkins piss on your girlfriend?

Funding came from legal council budget - yes, it's possible she didn't know and what incentive is there for her to lie now? Opposition research is standard fare politics.
Her foreign collusion is ok but trumps isnt. Especially since there is no proof...
Lol you loons are cracking me up today!

What foreign collusion are you claiming?

That trump got peed on?

The reason you don't know about it is because you get bounced around in the right wing bubble for too long - the core of the dossier, with many details on how Russians run a concentrated effort against Clinton campaign and for Trump's campaign were proven correct.

Lol. Look who's talking...sucker.

You know, i could understand someone involved with her doing things she didnt know about. I wouldnt doubt it in the least
BUT how would she not know where millions of dollars went to? Not sure if i buy that. Not to mention her victim mentality..
AS far as legal financial campaign laws....

it went to her and the DNC's lawyer for his services...reported on FEC forms by law....

there is no finance law requiring any further information from the campaign needed at this point....the lawyer then sub contracted other services....those subcontracts are not the responsibility of the Campaign or DNC to report, according to campaign finance laws....

So yes, it's possible they didn't even know who the lawyer even used as subcontractors and what he paid them, and they only knew the amount they paid the lawyer? :dunno:

that does explain why her campaign never used the information from the dossier, and neither did the DNC use it....so maybe they never saw it either?
yea, it was only presented to the FBI and then everyone in the country... :rolleyes:
after the election it was presented to everyone in the country.... in January 2017 Trump was briefed and then buzzfeed leaked it...

The Dossier was started and paid for by Never Trumpers.

Dems only picked it up after the NT-ers dropped it when Donald won the primary.

Oh, and please stop getting your news from Gateway Pundit ;)

Why are all the Trumpsters so pathetic? Everything to you is about some feely touchy personal bullshit.

The Dossier was started and paid for by Never Trumpers.

Dems only picked it up after the NT-ers dropped it when Donald won the primary.

Oh, and please stop getting your news from Gateway Pundit ;)
If they got their news from real journalists they’d have nothing to talk about.

Why are all the Trumpsters so pathetic? Everything to you is about some feely touchy personal bullshit.
That was in the dossier...
Trump sucks BTW. But i know how you fools with tunnel vision think "he isnt on my side so he must be on the other" :rolleyes:

You really got to be a CROOK when your own shysters rat you out.

That's right--it was the Clinton Law Firm which confirmed that the RussiaCollusionDossier was PAID FOR by the Clinton Campaign and the Democratic Party.

Things are sucking when your own lawyers cut and run.

That was in the dossier...
Trump sucks BTW. But i know how you fools with tunnel vision think "he isnt on my side so he must be on the other" :rolleyes:

Ok let me correct myself - why are so many rightwingers, especially Trumpsters, so pathetic?

You got something substantive to say then go ahead and say it, otherwise just keep your silly bullshit to yourself.

Her memory's not so good. I predict Trump's memory will fail too after he's put under oath with a court reporter present.

Trump's already claimed he didn't know Carter Page, and never talked to him,

long after he listed Page as one of his national security advisors. lol

Forum List

Back