Hillary Clinton is not a viable candidate.

I am not thrilled by the FBI report on Clinton

Surely you are thrilled that she wasn't indicted?

Thrilled? That would way overstate my reaction. I was and am disappointed in Clinton.

The lack of an indictment means she is still a viable candidate- and while I am disappointed in Clinton's judgement, I still think she would make a far, far better President than Trump.

The “non viable” candidate is 12 points ahead of your messiah.

She is about 5 or 6 points ahead from what I can figure. The IPSOS polls are messed up in their methodology. Of course, then we have Rasmussen showing Trump ahead by two points. Now that is comical. I don't know why they just don't follow in Gallup's footsteps now.

Thrilled? That would way overstate my reaction. I was and am disappointed in Clinton.

The lack of an indictment means she is still a viable candidate- and while I am disappointed in Clinton's judgement, I still think she would make a far, far better President than Trump.

So the deliberate destruction of potentially incriminating official government records is not a disqualifying factor for you? Have you really sunk that low?

She is about 5 or 6 points ahead from what I can figure. The IPSOS polls are messed up in their methodology. Of course, then we have Rasmussen showing Trump ahead by two points. Now that is comical. I don't know why they just don't follow in Gallup's footsteps now.

These polls reflect the moral depravity of the American public. Hopefully, enough of them will not vote so that we can put off national suicide for a few more years.

So the deliberate destruction of potentially incriminating official government records is not a disqualifying factor for you? Have you really sunk that low?

I have the choice between a candidate who as the FBI said
"Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

And a candidate who attacks women, Mexicans, uses anti-semitic imagery, appears to have no clue about foreign affairs, promotes a disastrous tariff policy and has a short temper and thin skin. And no relevant experience.

Reluctantly I will be voting for Clinton.

These polls reflect the moral depravity of the American public. Hopefully, enough of them will not vote so that we can put off national suicide for a few more years.

Voting for Trump would be a vote for national suicide- though the U.S. is probably strong enough even to survive Trump. Probably.

I have the choice between a candidate who as the FBI said
"Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

And a candidate who attacks women, Mexicans, uses anti-semitic imagery, appears to have no clue about foreign affairs, promotes a disastrous tariff policy and has a short temper and thin skin. And no relevant experience.

Reluctantly I will be voting for Clinton.

I was listening to a political discussion yesterday and I agree with a point raised- IF Clinton had been facing any other of the Republican candidates other than Trump after the FBI report- that report would have probably have tanked her support and guaranteed a GOP victory.

But because Trump ('sounding like a drunk uncle making an embarrassing rant at a wedding) is the alternative- Clinton is still ahead.

Do you understand that "extreme carelessness" is another term for "gross negligence?" Her actions have demonstrated extreme indifference to national security and the lives of those charged with maintaining it, yet you would like to see her become Commander in Chief? Do you have any doubt that she traded influence for speaking fees and donations to her Foundation?

Even if your caricature of Trump as a drunk uncle had any validity, a drunk can at least sober up. A crook is a crook no matter what.

Hillary Clinton is not a viable candidate. The Democrats should toss out the broken process that got her the nomination and have a brokered convention. They should find someone, preferably a moderate Democrat with a record of honesty, and nominate him or her.

The plain fact is, the rank-and-file Democrat is too stupid to pick their own candidates.

I would also say the same thing about Republicans and Trump. Republicans should toss him out and find a normal person to run for President on the Republican ticket.

The system is a proven failure when it comes up with two ass-clowns like Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

As for me, I will vote for Trump if I absolutely have to. But I won't like it, and I will spend the next four years regretting it.

Then why are y'all so scared of her?

Oh, right... the Trump thing.

Hillary the non viable candidate will pull 400 EVs

Last edited:
It is not just that Trump will hand the Democrats the WHite House, that is a given. He will turn over former Red States Georgia, Arizona and Utah

He will also hand back the Senate and allow the Dems huge inroads in the House

His biggest impact will be on the Courts with Dems getting a liberal court until 2050

It is not just that Trump will hand the Democrats the WHite House, that is a given. He will turn over former Red States Georgia, Arizona and Utah

His biggest impact will be on the Courts with Dems getting a liberal court until 2050
Are you beating your weiner while you type these words of pure fantasy? Because that's all it is, mental masturbation.

Are you beating your weiner while you type these words of pure fantasy? Because that's all it is, mental masturbation.

It is not just the Supreme Court but the lower courts that will stamp Hillary's presidency in establishing a liberal court system

Look for gun control, end of capital punishment, more gay rights protections, end of Citizens United

Hillary is taking a 50 state attack to Donald Trump

Not satisfied with just Swing States, Hillary will attack Red States like Texas, S Carolina, Indiana, Georgia, Arizona as she will force Trump to waste resources and win Congressional seats for the Dems

It is not just the Supreme Court but the lower courts that will stamp Hillary's presidency in establishing a liberal court system

Look for gun control, end of capital punishment, more gay rights protections, end of Citizens United
How will she avoid impeachment? Even if she gets away with the email scandal, the next scandal is just around the corner.

Not satisfied with just Swing States, Hillary will attack Red States like Texas, S Carolina, Indiana, Georgia, Arizona as she will force Trump to waste resources and win Congressional seats for the Dems
Hillary has all the charisma and people skills of the Wicked Witch of the West. Also, she refuses to talk to reporters about anything. Do you think she can just refuse to talk to reporters indefinitely if she is elected President?

Trumps biggest problem is more than just Hillary, but his own party does not support him

This will give him a poor turnout in areas he needs it most and cripple those lower on the Republican ticket

Hillary has all the charisma and people skills of the Wicked Witch of the West. Also, she refuses to talk to reporters about anything. Do you think she can just refuse to talk to reporters indefinitely if she is elected President?
It is not Hillary who is banning major media outlets

Forum List

Back