I was Dead Right

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Even though the FBI director agreed with me but used more diplomatic language to say Hillary was too stupid and incompetent to be Secretary of State. Yah me.

I called her getting a pass at the start.

when you give a clinton that long to cover it's tracks and give the media enough time to build a popular defense and set up a precedence that no Pres nom has ever been charged.....

when you give a clinton that long to cover it's tracks and give the media enough time to build a popular defense and set up a precedence that no Pres nom has ever been charged.....
Given the way she screwed up her own coronation it would not be difficult to convince any jury that she was too stupid/arrogant to meet the legal definition of incompetent to stand trial.

Given the way she screwed up her own coronation it would not be difficult to convince any jury that she was too stupid/arrogant to meet the legal definition of incompetent to stand trial.
everyone knew 'The Teflon Don' was guilty as sin, but he walked again and again with no charges and yet he has nothing, NOTHING, on the clintons.

they have a trail of bodies, piss poor excuses (it was b/c of a video), law suits, that they lost, crimes, that they lost, and still the left doesn't care.

dems don't care about the country, they want to be able to say they elected the first black and the first woman, country be damned.

Quite true. Sort of like if you are black you are safer in a republican city where you are judged by the thickness of your wallet not the color of your skin.

Forum List

Back