Hillary Clinton Is A Sick Woman Addicted To Power, And It’s Pitiful To Watch

14237556_547858515410152_5582078587601062143_n.jpg

I've been saying this for years. I've never seen a woman so obsessed with power as Hitlery Clinton. It's frightening actually. It very much mirrors people like Saddam Hussein and Kim Jong Il.

You right wing nut jobs. You forgot to mention Hitler and Caligula. You are clearly very easily frightened by the lies of the right wing bought and paid for Press.
I'm not "frightened" by anything. You're just unwilling to accept reality. That's one of the hallmarks of progressivism.

Apparently not only are you frightened, you are suffering from dementia

Quoting you:
It's frightening actually.

But no wonder....
View attachment 88592
I think this explains the problem. You interpret progressive propaganda cartoons to mean reality. :eusa_doh:

I've been saying this for years. I've never seen a woman so obsessed with power as Hitlery Clinton. It's frightening actually. It very much mirrors people like Saddam Hussein and Kim Jong Il.

You right wing nut jobs. You forgot to mention Hitler and Caligula. You are clearly very easily frightened by the lies of the right wing bought and paid for Press.
I'm not "frightened" by anything. You're just unwilling to accept reality. That's one of the hallmarks of progressivism.

Apparently not only are you frightened, you are suffering from dementia

Quoting you:
It's frightening actually.

But no wonder....
View attachment 88592
I think this explains the problem. You interpret progressive propaganda cartoons to mean reality. :eusa_doh:

I don't think anything explains how frightened you are.

Shame but it does explain your posts.

I don't think anything explains how frightened you are. Shame but it does explain your posts.
Well....there is only one of us crying about reality (and it sure as hell isn't me). It's pretty obvious that you are the one frightened out of your mind. Most likely at the though of losing your government gravy train and not being able to mooch off of society.

Hillary goes back for seconds....

She is coughing up a lung. Yikes!

Check this out.
Sjögren's syndrome (SjS, SS) is a long term autoimmune disease in which the moisture-producing glands of the body are affected.[2] This results primarily in the development of a dry mouth and dry eyes.[3] Other symptoms can include dry skin, a chronic cough, vaginal dryness, numbness in the arms and legs, feeling tired, muscle and joint pains, and thyroid problems.[2] Those affected are at an increased risk (5%) of lymphoma.[3][4]

Hillary goes back for seconds....

She is coughing up a lung. Yikes!

Check this out.
Sjögren's syndrome (SjS, SS) is a long term autoimmune disease in which the moisture-producing glands of the body are affected.[2] This results primarily in the development of a dry mouth and dry eyes.[3] Other symptoms can include dry skin, a chronic cough, vaginal dryness, numbness in the arms and legs, feeling tired, muscle and joint pains, and thyroid problems.[2] Those affected are at an increased risk (5%) of lymphoma.[3][4]

Wow...you might actually be on to something there. She has demonstrated quite a few of those symptoms at least at one point or another. She is often tired. Can't walk up stairs (numbness in legs?), and of course - we all know that she's hacking up a lung 24x7.

At least Hillary has inspired some decent TV shows.

In the mold of the long-since ended "West Wing".

Currently, "Madame Secretary" which is blatantly false as the heroine has not yet tipped over and can remember her name, her husband's name, and find her way to their bedroom.

But now there's a new one - titled very, very appropriately for the horrors that might erupt from Slick Willie's third term:

CBS' BrainDead: Aaron Tveit Issues a Disturbing Warning in New Promo

I think her drive for power stems from her childhood. Watched a fairly interesting documentary on her the other day on CNN. Her father was a real hard ass.

So by count, posters have discovered over eighty diseases, and body malfunctions, that Hillary has.

I think her drive for power stems from her childhood. Watched a fairly interesting documentary on her the other day on CNN. Her father was a real hard ass.
It's too bad at her advanced age that she hasn't over come that yet. I get that tough childhoods can haunt people for years. But with her resources, she really should have sought professional help and recognized it for what it was.

The saddest part is that we are now stuck between two of the most power-hungry people I have ever seen. The White House wields far too much power as it is (way more than it was intended to wield) and that kind of power can be intoxicating. Sticking someone like Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton in there is bad. Really bad. Either way the U.S. Constitution will be obliterated. Neither one of them will be willing to accept a limitation of power.

So by count, posters have discovered over eighty diseases, and body malfunctions, that Hillary has.
Well.....can you argue with that? She's a train wreck. Falls down a lot. Suffered at least one severe concussion (God knows how many mild). Needs special glasses for her blurred visions. Can't get up and down small steps without assistance. And hacks up a lung any time she has to speak.

By letting Hillary skate, the FBI confirmed that American has been transformed into a Banana Republic with 2 sets of laws, one for the little people and none for the insiders
The F.B.I. confirmed that much many decades ago. Hell, Hitlery's own husband Slick Willy Clinton committed perjury and his "punishment" was to remain as president of the United States.

If you are the President of the United States or the spouse of the president, you are 100% above the law. You can rape any woman. Kill any person. Steal any money. Engage in any treason. It just doesn't matter. They've done all of that and more. It's a shame. It's a disgrace to the U.S. But it is the reality.

Trump is in it for the people, there's no other motivation the guy is a successful multi-billionaire.
Oh please....are you kidding me? Trump could care less about the people. He's in it for the power - just like Hitlery. The guy is a certified megalomaniac. And he's far from "successful". He's bankrupted no less than six companies and he won't show his taxes because they will prove that he's in the red.

Six companies out of how many total companies, don't spin tell the whole story. You have no idea why Trump hasn't released his taxes. He's obviously successful to anyone with a brain that works. In fact your post is so irrational its not really worth discussing with you.

Trump is in it for the people, there's no other motivation the guy is a successful multi-billionaire.
Oh please....are you kidding me? Trump could care less about the people. He's in it for the power - just like Hitlery. The guy is a certified megalomaniac. And he's far from "successful". He's bankrupted no less than six companies and he won't show his taxes because they will prove that he's in the red.

You cant have as many businesses as Trump and not have some of them go under.
To say that he isnt successful based on that is disingenuous at best.
That alone proves that he's not successful. Bill Gates never bankrupted a company. He focused on one business and grew it to unimaginable proportions. The fact that Trump needs to have more businesses than he can possibly oversee or be successful in is a testament to his stupidity, ego, and not being the "successful" person that some worship him to be.

^^^ you know nothing about business, zero. :cuckoo:

Six companies out of how many total companies, don't spin tell the whole story. You have no idea why Trump hasn't released his taxes. He's obviously successful to anyone with a brain that works. In fact your post is so irrational its not really worth discussing with you.
You sound like a progressive (which isn't surprising at all considering Donald Trump is a progressive). That's what they do when the facts are more than they can deal with. They just cry "you're not worth arguing with" as they run away. :lol:

You sound like a progressive (which isn't surprising at all considering Donald Trump is a progressive). That's what they do when the facts are more than they can deal with. They just cry "you're not worth arguing with" as they run away. :lol:

My pinky toe is more conservative than you. I shot holes in your arguments, hell I'm doing you a favor labeling them an argument tripe is a more accurate description. Tripe: False or Worthless Rubbish.

Forum List

Back