Hillary Clinton: I May Not Run For POTUS Because Job Too Difficult

How about because the release of her husbands documents today showed him to be a big fat fucking idiot?? Or how about because she couldn't tell the truth if her thunder thighs depended on it?

• Banned
How about because the release of her husbands documents today showed him to be a big fat fucking idiot?? Or how about because she couldn't tell the truth if her thunder thighs depended on it?
She knows she doesn't have a chance at becoming president. That's why the democrats are preparing plan B, the pretender squaw Elizabeth Warren.

She knows she doesn't have a chance at becoming president. That's why the democrats are preparing plan B, the pretender squaw Elizabeth Warren.

LMAO I saw a post from the Rachel Maddow freak here anout Lizzy Pocowarrentas - I hope those morons do run that flakey biatch.

THe batshit crazy left wingnuts of the party think Hillary is too centrist. They're pushing for Fauxcohontas. It shows how little viability the Dems really have.

Forum List

Back