Democrats are better suited to run an economy?

the keynesian model us the best picture of an economy that we have. repubs will have to show me that their faith based model comes even close before i do more than laugh atyour reply.

since 1981 the economy has been used as a weapon against the poor and democrats . here is how:

First, when Republicans control the federal government, and particularly the White House, spend money like a drunken sailor and run up the US debt as far and as fast as possible. This produces three results – it stimulates the economy thus making people think that the GOP can produce a good economy, it raises the debt dramatically, and it makes people think that Republicans are the “tax-cut Santa Claus.”

Second, when a Democrat is in the White House, scream about the national debt as loudly and frantically as possible, freaking out about how “our children will have to pay for it!” and “we have to cut spending to solve the crisis!” This will force the Democrats in power to cut their own social safety net programs, thus shooting their welfare-of-the-American-people Santa Claus.

that is from a 2013 salon article that you probably won;t read, but the wikiperia article on "jude wanniski" explains the two santa claus theory as well as anything.
After 22 Trillion dollars have been spent on the poor, why do we still have poor? Because Marxists/Democrats love their slaves

WTH_Progs?
Doesn't look like either party is doing a good job.
One party Marxists/Demofascists want to ruin the US. So make sure you marginalize everyone , that way the blame can go both ways.

Crawl out of Trump's rectum and you'll see much more clearly.

I tried crawling into Trump's rectum, but you were in the way. Remember, I asked WTF you hate Trump and you said yeah, but you love rectums.

Whatever dude

the keynesian model us the best picture of an economy that we have. repubs will have to show me that their faith based model comes even close before i do more than laugh atyour reply.

since 1981 the economy has been used as a weapon against the poor and democrats . here is how:

First, when Republicans control the federal government, and particularly the White House, spend money like a drunken sailor and run up the US debt as far and as fast as possible. This produces three results – it stimulates the economy thus making people think that the GOP can produce a good economy, it raises the debt dramatically, and it makes people think that Republicans are the “tax-cut Santa Claus.”

Second, when a Democrat is in the White House, scream about the national debt as loudly and frantically as possible, freaking out about how “our children will have to pay for it!” and “we have to cut spending to solve the crisis!” This will force the Democrats in power to cut their own social safety net programs, thus shooting their welfare-of-the-American-people Santa Claus.

that is from a 2013 salon article that you probably won;t read, but the wikiperia article on "jude wanniski" explains the two santa claus theory as well as anything.
Salon? You might as well quote from the National Enquirer.

I tried crawling into Trump's rectum, but you were in the way. Remember, I asked WTF you hate Trump and you said yeah, but you love rectums.

Whatever dude
I could lend you a headlamp if you're having trouble finding the exit.

Salon? You might as well quote from the National Enquirer.

Isn't it just precious that rampart thinks Republicans outspend Democrats? I mean, he/she/it is right Republicans spend like a drunken sailor, but Democrats have proposed higher budgets than Republicans every year since I've been an adult in 1981 and for however long before that.

So Rampart, actually care about spending and call out a Democrat. If you get them to slash spending, I'll help with the Republicans

OK, but can you take it out of Trump's ass and aim it out instead of in?
:rolleyes:

Have you ever tried just having a discussion? You know, with actual exchange of ideas and debate?

You hear it all the time. Even by the "scholars" who work in the Democrat's favor. Well, the data simply doesn't support that theory. By the way, if you don't know the purpose for Congress and Senate, may I suggest School House Rock, it's on Youtube, "I'm just a Bill on Capitol Hill". Simpletons like to believe POTUS run an economy, well gee, the house and senate have a function. That said, it's often better that the govt. just stays out of the way, they're good at fucking shit up. Just look at the mandate for EV, for instance. That shit's going to fail.

The data on top are the results for POTUS, Congress and Senate. I've bolded the better results for each category. Some of the data isn't available, and where it's not, the averages are based on the number of years that data is available. It would seem the current administration has changed the way crime statistics are accounted for, and presented.

The data comes from the grid in the second post. If you don't like the numbers, explain why. Last thing I need is to provide BS data.

UN-EMPPOVTYCrimeGDPMisery
Index
30-yr
Mort.
Rate
INFLA-
TION
President
Ave, for Democrats6.02%13.29%4.31%2.73%9.90%6.82%3.89%
Ave, for Republicans6.25%13.00%4.67%2.08%9.86%8.63%3.84%
Note: The crime rate statistics aren't available for Biden.
Congress Control
Ave, for Democrats6.72%13.20%5.05%2.31%11.63%9.19%5.00%
Ave, for Republicans5.38%13.03%3.80%2.48%7.53%5.91%2.34%
Note: The differences are clear, and somewhat alarming.
Senate Control
Ave, for Democrats6.44%13.26%4.70%2.05%11.08%7.63%4.59%
Ave, for Republicans5.78%12.98%4.31%2.79%8.40%7.96%2.96%

Neither party really runs the economy. The best they can do is screw it up less than the other.

Please show me where Republicans say we should spend another 50 trillion dollars like Democrats want to do.

You think "wealth of nations" said that government creates the economy by regulating it? That's fucking stupid. Government destroys value, it creates nothing that isn't paid for by stealing the money from wealth creators.

"The economy is a bi product of a countries governance."

That's the most stupid shit ever. I take it by your avoidance you are a product of a failed government school. Figures
i'd like a source for your information on government's function of "destroying value." i have not discovered that to be true and would like to know what i'm missing.

Dems love to blame Republican presidents when they in fact controlled congress and created a big mess. Because Dems are lying dishonest filth!

Please show me where Republicans say we should spend another 50 trillion dollars like Democrats want to do.

i really do not care what ant politician says. watch what they do.

republicans have leveraged the "two santa claus" theory with the economic illiteracy of the american right fairly effectively.

i really do not care what ant politician says. watch what they do.

republicans have leveraged the "two santa claus" theory with the economic illiteracy of the american right fairly effectively.
Democrats are always wanting to spend trillions of dollars while Republicans fight it.

i'd like a source for your information on government's function of "destroying value." i have not discovered that to be true and would like to know what i'm missing.
Why do you need a source to understand the government does not create value? It exists on taxpayer dollars. The bigger it is, the more it takes.

You hear it all the time. Even by the "scholars" who work in the Democrat's favor. Well, the data simply doesn't support that theory. By the way, if you don't know the purpose for Congress and Senate, may I suggest School House Rock, it's on Youtube, "I'm just a Bill on Capitol Hill". Simpletons like to believe POTUS run an economy, well gee, the house and senate have a function. That said, it's often better that the govt. just stays out of the way, they're good at fucking shit up. Just look at the mandate for EV, for instance. That shit's going to fail.

The data on top are the results for POTUS, Congress and Senate. I've bolded the better results for each category. Some of the data isn't available, and where it's not, the averages are based on the number of years that data is available. It would seem the current administration has changed the way crime statistics are accounted for, and presented.

The data comes from the grid in the second post. If you don't like the numbers, explain why. Last thing I need is to provide BS data.

UN-EMPPOVTYCrimeGDPMisery
Index
30-yr
Mort.
Rate
INFLA-
TION
President
Ave, for Democrats6.02%13.29%4.31%2.73%9.90%6.82%3.89%
Ave, for Republicans6.25%13.00%4.67%2.08%9.86%8.63%3.84%
Note: The crime rate statistics aren't available for Biden.
Congress Control
Ave, for Democrats6.72%13.20%5.05%2.31%11.63%9.19%5.00%
Ave, for Republicans5.38%13.03%3.80%2.48%7.53%5.91%2.34%
Note: The differences are clear, and somewhat alarming.
Senate Control
Ave, for Democrats6.44%13.26%4.70%2.05%11.08%7.63%4.59%
Ave, for Republicans5.78%12.98%4.31%2.79%8.40%7.96%2.96%
Hilarious

Forum List

Back