Hillary Clinton hits back hard - the GOP is gonna pay

She's been able to "stymie" investigations because the Department of Justice has been a sham for the past six years.
Oh, the Department of Justice has been a sham. OK, got it. You know more than they do. Have you let them know?

Yes, the Department of Justice under Eric Holder was a sham. Holder didn't represent the people of the United States as Attorney General...he represented Barack Obama.
The majority that voted for Obama thought Holder was pretty good. He stopped GOP voter suppression.

The job of the Attorney General of the United States is not to protect the agenda of President of the United States but rather to protect the rights of the citizens of the United States. Eric Holder will go down in history as one of the worst Attorney Generals we've ever had for just that reason.
Which he's done a great job doing. Republicans don't believe blacks are "real" Americans. We know that. But they are wrong. Voting rights protection are for everyone.

Eric Holder did not represent all Americans as our Attorney General...he represented only those Americans who's politics agreed with his. Show me one instance, R-Derp...where the Holder led Justice Department came down hard on a liberal...just one...I dare you.

A Clinton not lying and coming clean would be like winning the Lotto.

Post her lies, and while you're at it let's discuss former Speaker Gingrich and his fund raising, and former Speaker Hasert and his crimes.

Just think how much of the taxpayers money has been spent by Issa in his witch hunts. What have they produced? Tell me, what have they produced!

They've produced several reports saying that Hillary didn't do anything wrong or criminal.

Basically that there was no THERE there.

Benghazi is nothing to the gop except a campaign tool to get the stupid people to vote against their best interests.

You have a clown face avatar, that equals far left drone.
That's what they call anal morphing...from having his head up his ass for too long.

I swear, every clown face avatar is dumber than a sack of hammers
They're too stupid to realize it, but they're exposing themselves as nothing more than bubble headed, simpleton, lead around by the nose, group think, sheeple followers, which by nature of that alone illustrates they're freakin' STUPID.

Oh well, it reminds me of when I worked in the prison. One prisoner would shit in hand and then use the shit to write on the wall. The other inmates would see this and then they'd shit in their hand and write on the wall. The same mentality and level of intellect is displayed here with the clown squad.

Interesting... Here's a woman that the right believes is stymied by a FAX machine, yet they also believe she has the technical acumen to scrub mail servers.

There is no consistency with the crazy right wing, they will post whatever the daily meme may be, and never question the talking points they parrot no matter how contradictory to what they posted the day before, or what they'll post tomorrow.

Just the email scandals that slam into the whacko leftists who bury their head into sand and close their ears. That's all. They make themselves look pitiful.
OMG. Emails! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When in anger, fear, or doubt,
run in circles, scream and shout.

Yes, R-Derp...emails! Emails that by law the people who work for us are required to preserve so we can be sure they aren't doing things that they shouldn't. Emails that Hillary Clinton first hid...and then destroyed. At least 50,000 of her emails...not to mention the emails of her inner circle who's private email exchanges with Clinton have also been destroyed. What these people did is against the law.

Post her lies, and while you're at it let's discuss former Speaker Gingrich and his fund raising, and former Speaker Hasert and his crimes.

Just think how much of the taxpayers money has been spent by Issa in his witch hunts. What have they produced? Tell me, what have they produced!

They've produced several reports saying that Hillary didn't do anything wrong or criminal.

Benghazi is nothing to the gop except a campaign tool to get the stupid people to vote against their best interests.

That's what they call anal morphing...from having his head up his ass for too long.

They're too stupid to realize it, but they're exposing themselves as nothing more than bubble headed, simpleton, lead around by the nose, group think, sheeple followers, which by nature of that alone illustrates they're freakin' STUPID.

Oh well, it reminds me of when I worked in the prison. One prisoner would shit in hand and then use the shit to write on the wall. The other inmates would see this and then they'd shit in their hand and write on the wall. The same mentality and level of intellect is displayed here with the clown squad.

I've got most of them on ignore. Leave one off and you read all of them, they all drone the same BS

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I've got most of them on ignore. Leave one off and you read all of them, they all drone the same BS
Stupid is as stupid does.

There's not an individual among them that's capable of having an original thought.

It seems this thread has devolved into a hate Hillary Clinton, hate Democrat rant by the dumber - and I mean that literally - members of the echo chamber.

It's easy to make allegations, damn hard to prove them. There is not a shred of evidence presented by these fools to convince any unbiased person of average intelligence that the character assassination posted by them has any merit.

Reading their hate is as nauseating as listening to a Lush Limbaugh rant.

Yeah, that Hillary is as pure as the driven snow, Wry! All those scandals that she's been ducking the media on for the past few months are just "character assassination"! She didn't lie about Benghazi! She didn't lie about the money the Clinton's raked in from foreign governments at the Clinton Foundation! It's all the "echo chamber"!

I'm curious...do you get at all embarrassed posting nonsense like that?

As I wrote, allegations are easy to make, especially by partisan hack like you. The evidence is much harder to produce, simply echoing the latest meme isn't evidence of wrong doing or attempting to mislead the public.

Stupid is as stupid does.

There's not an individual among them that's capable of having an original thought.

There must be a playbook or something.. they all have these little clown face avatars, they quote the same shit... and the,, tell us how smart and creative they are.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

LMAO, once again one of he dumbest of the dumb posts an echo, the same dishonest meme and one of the most common lies - accusing others of doing exactly what the crazy right wing does. Does she really believe she isn't a parrot?

Oh, the Department of Justice has been a sham. OK, got it. You know more than they do. Have you let them know?

Yes, the Department of Justice under Eric Holder was a sham. Holder didn't represent the people of the United States as Attorney General...he represented Barack Obama.
The majority that voted for Obama thought Holder was pretty good. He stopped GOP voter suppression.

The job of the Attorney General of the United States is not to protect the agenda of President of the United States but rather to protect the rights of the citizens of the United States. Eric Holder will go down in history as one of the worst Attorney Generals we've ever had for just that reason.
Which he's done a great job doing. Republicans don't believe blacks are "real" Americans. We know that. But they are wrong. Voting rights protection are for everyone.

Eric Holder did not represent all Americans as our Attorney General...he represented only those Americans who's politics agreed with his. Show me one instance, R-Derp...where the Holder led Justice Department came down hard on a liberal...just one...I dare you.

eric-holder.jpg

Interesting... Here's a woman that the right believes is stymied by a FAX machine, yet they also believe she has the technical acumen to scrub mail servers.

There is no consistency with the crazy right wing, they will post whatever the daily meme may be, and never question the talking points they parrot no matter how contradictory to what they posted the day before, or what they'll post tomorrow.

Just the email scandals that slam into the whacko leftists who bury their head into sand and close their ears. That's all. They make themselves look pitiful.

Yes, R-Derp...emails! Emails that by law the people who work for us are required to preserve so we can be sure they aren't doing things that they shouldn't. Emails that Hillary Clinton first hid...and then destroyed. At least 50,000 of her emails...not to mention the emails of her inner circle who's private email exchanges with Clinton have also been destroyed. What these people did is against the law.
She probably dumped her spam trap.

It doesn't work like "he came down hard on a liberal or he came down hard on a conservative".
He came down hard on "voter suppression". That could be either liberal or conservative depending on who is or was doing it. That time it was conservatives.

How can you ask such a stupid fucking question? Do you even understand how government works?

If she deleted emails, I suspect they were personal and she didn't want to share them. Who cares her daughter stopped taking birth control because she wanted a baby? Or her son in law had to switch to boxers.
If she had done something illegal, then all those GOP investigation' spending taxpayer money over 8,000 dollars a day for years, something would have turned up. If all they did was write about it and nothing happened, then so what? You could instigate a crime through emails, but what kind of crime could you commit that didn't affect anything?

Come on you guys. Start thinking and quit letting conspiracy theorists ruin you're tiny minds.

I don't think anybody is really paying attention to anything that stupid corrupt bitch has to say.

The Moon Bats crowds that have turning out for that clown Sander's rallies are an indication that many Moon Bats don't even take her seriously.

I find it interesting that several e-mails released earlier this week were clawed back because they contain "sensitive material". But Ms. Rodham-Clinton assured us all that she never,not ever, put sensitive materials in her magical-mystical private (read "secret") account.

Somebody's lying. Gee, I wonder who!

I don't think anybody is really paying attention to anything that stupid corrupt bitch has to say.

The Moon Bats crowds that have turning out for that clown Sander's rallies are an indication that many Moon Bats don't even take her seriously.
Corrupt is tricking America into a "war" then seeing only the "business opportunities" no matter how many Americans die or are maimed. And to the idiots that continue to support such a debacle and knowing it's a debacle, screw off.

Old Commie Sanders is going to KICK her lesbian ass!

Sanders rolls, doubles support in Iowa, Clinton below 60% for first time

Washington Examiner ^

Populist Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders is on a roll, more than doubling his support in Iowa where the Democratic race is coming down to the independent against Hillary Rodham Clinton, with others like Vice President Joe Biden and former Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley becoming irrelevant. In a new Quinnipiac University poll of likely Iowa caucus-goers released Thursday, Clinton continues to lead, 52 percent to 33 percent for Sanders. That is a huge jump for the outspoken Sanders. In a May poll, it was Clinton by a margin of 60 percent to 15 percent.

It doesn't work like "he came down hard on a liberal or he came down hard on a conservative".
He came down hard on "voter suppression". That could be either liberal or conservative depending on who is or was doing it. That time it was conservatives.

How can you ask such a stupid fucking question? Do you even understand how government works?

I asked you a very simple question, R-Derp...show me one instance where Eric Holder went after a liberal. Just one...

If she deleted emails, I suspect they were personal and she didn't want to share them. Who cares her daughter stopped taking birth control because she wanted a baby? Or her son in law had to switch to boxers.
If she had done something illegal, then all those GOP investigation' spending taxpayer money over 8,000 dollars a day for years, something would have turned up. If all they did was write about it and nothing happened, then so what? You could instigate a crime through emails, but what kind of crime could you commit that didn't affect anything?

Come on you guys. Start thinking and quit letting conspiracy theorists ruin you're tiny minds.

If she deleted emails? That isn't even in question, R-Derp!

You don't seem to grasp the problem Clinton has created. In the first place, it's illegal for her to conduct State Department business on a personal email account. It's also illegal for her to conceal from Congress the existence of all those emails when she was ordered by Congress to produce all relevant correspondence related to Benghazi. It's even more illegal for her to delete all of those emails after Congress found out about them and demanded she turn them over. Clinton KNOWS that she's in the wrong on this and to be quite blunt...she's basically told Congress and the American public to go fuck themselves because the rules don't apply to her!

rdean, It isn't even the primaries yet. Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, and Joe Biden are the hitters in this inning.

Duh....

How hard can Hildabeast possibly hit back trying to stand upright on those cankles?
you posted that in politics? :eusa_eh: n00bs will be n00bs :eusa_doh:

As to the OP, yeah the GOP shot thier wad long ago w/ their Fox perpetuated non-scandals :yawn: and the voters are wise to it

Forum List

Back