Hillary Clinton hesitates to answer whether women should register for military draft

Mine too, but then again I don't think men should register either.

WTF? How are we going to fight the major wars the republicans want us in without drafting a few good men. And women.

You do understand volunteer rates are dropping. Right?

Sounds like the same thing said prior to the Iraq war, yet two wars were fought with an all volunteer army.
seems like a simple enough question.
If she has to wait to answer it until she does research, what is she going to do if she is president and a decision has to be made quickly?
Oh thats right, put off the answer and then lie about being informed.
Great sounds like if she becomes president, we will have another president that finds out about major world events on the 11 :00 news.

`
If she has to wait to answer it until she does research, what is she going to do if she is president and a decision has to be made quickly?

Why does this decision have to be made quickly?
So you know it's her answer and not a poll tested response.

Derp

I have no doubt that she is being careful with her answer, but I haven't seen her in the past champion putting women in the draft. A draft mind you that is more about politics then having much to do with defending the country for the past 40+ years.
Would you not find it a bit hypocritical to run around saying you're fighting for equality for women the say they shouldn't be eligible for a draft?

I can not reconcile those two positions. The answer FOR HER was a no brainer but she failed to recognize that.

Perhaps. I suspect she is perceiving it would be unpopular and so she is hedging. But, this isn't exactly an issue that really matters, the draft isn't going to come back anytime soon.

There is a draft today, just no one being called up.

`

Derp

I have no doubt that she is being careful with her answer, but I haven't seen her in the past champion putting women in the draft. A draft mind you that is more about politics then having much to do with defending the country for the past 40+ years.
Would you not find it a bit hypocritical to run around saying you're fighting for equality for women the say they shouldn't be eligible for a draft?

I can not reconcile those two positions. The answer FOR HER was a no brainer but she failed to recognize that.

Perhaps. I suspect she is perceiving it would be unpopular and so she is hedging. But, this isn't exactly an issue that really matters, the draft isn't going to come back anytime soon.

There is a draft today, just no one being called up.

There is no draft today, only registering for a potential one.

First of all, to those supporting Mrs. Bosnia Clinton, really, with everyone in your party this is really the best you can do? Really? BTW why does CNN keep asking Sanders about his age but not Mrs. Bosnia Clinton?

The answer, to the registration question, seems to be a no brainer, equality means women should be required to register, if anyone is required to register. But once again a democrat votes present.

Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton participate in New Hampshire town hall

*snip waste of bandwidth*

i'm going to guess you're not voting for a democrat and you couldn't care less about the issue.

but thanks for trolling by.

First of all, to those supporting Mrs. Bosnia Clinton, really, with everyone in your party this is really the best you can do? Really? BTW why does CNN keep asking Sanders about his age but not Mrs. Bosnia Clinton?

The answer, to the registration question, seems to be a no brainer, equality means women should be required to register, if anyone is required to register. But once again a democrat votes present.

i'm going to guess you're not voting for a democrat and you couldn't care less about the issue.

If O'Mally had been a choice, I think some GOP people would take a serious look, but with the two remaining candidates, nah...

If O'Mally had been a choice, I think some GOP people would take a serious look, but with the two remaining candidates, nah...

you'll forgive me, but having seen the things the people on this board support, i'm going to disagree

i'll also say the chance of a democrat voting for any of the potential GOP candidates is pretty non-existent. maybe Kasich... but he's not going to be your guy.

you'll forgive me, but having seen the things the people on this board support, i'm going to disagree

i'll also say the chance of a democrat voting for any of the potential GOP candidates is pretty non-existent. maybe Kasich... but he's not going to be your guy.
You say, Maybe Kasich (I liked him, too), and I say, Maybe O'Mally...who would have thunk, huh? :)

You say, Maybe Kasich (I liked him, too), and I say, Maybe O'Mally...who would have thunk, huh? :)
O'Malley is the biggest ass clown of them all. Sanders and Hillary together could not destroy the country as quickly as OweMalley would.
With OweMalley, by the end of the first year 80% of everyones paycheck would be going to taxes, you would then pay tax on rain, air, and anything else you could figure on, Fuel prices would most likely go up at least a couple dollars over night, and most of the interstate highways would be come contracted toll roads.
In short, O'Malley is a total idiot that has no right being anywhere near a public office.

`

Derp

Nope. We don't declare wars anymore. All we do now is bribe anyone who threatens us.

2016-02-04T062633Z_57505944_GF10000295574_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-CLINTON.JPG

Hillary Clinton said she wasn't ready to answer a question about whether women should be required to register for a military draft as their roles continue to expand in the armed services.

If she want Equal Rights then they should have to or do they want selective rights and they tell us what they want each day when the wind changes?

`

Derp

Nope. We don't declare wars anymore. All we do now is bribe anyone who threatens us.

Ah, sorry, not going to war with Iran. But nice to know you'd like to open up the draft to start one.

`

Derp

Ah, sorry, not going to war with Iran. But nice to know you'd like to open up the draft to start one.
I don’t.
Especially with the dipshits we currently have in the white house. Going to war now would be a disaster.

`

I don’t.
Especially with the dipshits we currently have in the white house. Going to war now would be a disaster.

Ok, great. Start a war, don't start a war, you're just not going to be happy.

Forum List

Back