Hillary Clinton Has Parkinson’s Disease, Physician Confirms.

I have as I have stated many times 27 years of working end stage.
The points that article makes are spot on and all classic text book signs.

As a medical professional you know full why the medical community isn't coming out and commenting on this. It's because no one who respects their craft posits an opinion without a full examination.
An observation is NOT a diagnosis, that being said it points out enough text book facts to be worthy a look.
No medical professional, note I said professional, offers an opinion or a diagnosis of a patient without seeing them in person. There is a name for people who do that they are called quacks.
I did my rotations as a EMS and later was an instructor for a year.
{Second job} You are trained to access and act quickly. Life can depend on your being right. Those notes are solid and clear. She needs to release her medical records PLUS a current tox screen.
The drugs in her system can go a long way in telling you what she has and how advanced it is.

I have no problem with both candidates clearing the record by submitting their documents. I also want to see Trump tax records.
You cannot legally require tax records. I would be willing to read tox screens on both of them.

No medical professional is going to offer a diagnosis based on a TV or video appearance. There is such a thing as medical ethics and medical board reviews.
Its called S.O.A.P. charting.
What the pt SAYS.
What you OBSERVE.
What is your APPROACH?
What is your PLAN?

Its well written and calls out all the points an end stage person would be looking for.

Again, no professional offers an opinion without personally examining the patient. It isn't done, it is considered unprofessional to do so.
No its not. A number of years ago I saw a wrestler on TV named "Big John Studd" doing a tongue roll during an interview. I KNEW then he had Huntington's chorea. You learn what to look for and some things are very clear points.

I'm not saying you didn't identify something. Medical professionals keep the information to themselves.
It is NOT a violation of HIPPA to talk about what you see in public. If they are not her doctor/nurse or medical records they violate nothing.

No real doctor is going to go on television and discuss someone's health without their permission unless they were being paid or had an agenda. The practice is demeaning to the medical craft.

I have as I have stated many times 27 years of working end stage.
The points that article makes are spot on and all classic text book signs.

As a medical professional you know full why the medical community isn't coming out and commenting on this. It's because no one who respects their craft posits an opinion without a full examination.
An observation is NOT a diagnosis, that being said it points out enough text book facts to be worthy a look.
No medical professional, note I said professional, offers an opinion or a diagnosis of a patient without seeing them in person. There is a name for people who do that they are called quacks.
{Second job} You are trained to access and act quickly. Life can depend on your being right. Those notes are solid and clear. She needs to release her medical records PLUS a current tox screen.
The drugs in her system can go a long way in telling you what she has and how advanced it is.

I have no problem with both candidates clearing the record by submitting their documents. I also want to see Trump tax records.
Just as soon as ISIS-Founder Clinton gives up her secret emails and the transcripts to her speeches.

AKA not going to happen.

Its called S.O.A.P. charting.
What the pt SAYS.
What you OBSERVE.
What is your APPROACH?
What is your PLAN?

Its well written and calls out all the points an end stage person would be looking for.

Again, no professional offers an opinion without personally examining the patient. It isn't done, it is considered unprofessional to do so.
No its not. A number of years ago I saw a wrestler on TV named "Big John Studd" doing a tongue roll during an interview. I KNEW then he had Huntington's chorea. You learn what to look for and some things are very clear points.

I'm not saying you didn't identify something. Medical professionals keep the information to themselves.
It is NOT a violation of HIPPA to talk about what you see in public. If they are not her doctor/nurse or medical records they violate nothing.

No real doctor is going to go on television and discuss someone's health without their permission unless they were being paid or had an agenda. The practice is demeaning to the medical craft.
It is. That doctor is an idiot. Still, many Democrats are also concerned about their ISIS Founder candidate.

You cannot legally require tax records. I would be willing to read tox screens on both of them.
True, but no one should vote for him if he is unwilling to be honest about his taxes.

Sick and all.....the sick Rotten Clinton witch and her criminal lives matters whatever.... her slaves....are working on how to rig the voting computers

how to fool Americans....

time to wake up Patriots.

LOL is this like when Frist diagnosed Terry Schiavo over the TV?

It's a lot more credible than the psychologist who diagnosed Trump without ever talking to him.

No argument, it's all supposition, if they were offering real diagnosis they would probably already been served with a lawsuit.

Doctors are allowed to offer their professional opinion without being sued. Futhermore, politicians can not win slander suits.

Sick and all.....the sick Rotten Clinton witch and her criminal lives matters whatever.... her slaves....are working on how to rig the voting computers

how to fool Americans....

time to wake up Patriots.

Haven't you listened to Donnie? It's already a done deal. Go on vacation instead.

It's a lot more credible than the psychologist who diagnosed Trump without ever talking to him.

No argument, it's all supposition, if they were offering real diagnosis they would probably already been served with a lawsuit.

Doctors are allowed to offer their professional opinion without being sued. Futhermore, politicians can not win slander suits.

Well it's kind of hard to refute when you pull shit out of the air and call it "analysis" Smart people know when to ignore something they realize is pandering.

Well it's kind of hard to refute when you pull shit out of the air and call it "analysis" Smart people know when to ignore something they realize is pandering.
Hillary Clinton Has Parkinson’s Disease, Physician Confirms

Noticing is not pandering. Bill Clinton admitted to having it only after his hand tremors were caught on camera. Its starts with an appendage most often a finger or hand. Head while not common IS recorded as possible.

Hillary Clinton Has Parkinson’s Disease, Physician Confirms

When she presents her records she may as well toss him in a class action lawsuit for misdiagnosis. Although I see he indicated "probable diagnosis" so he isn't sure and he didn't put his name on it or identify himself as a medical professional. Other than that it's hunky dory.

Noticing is not pandering. Bill Clinton admitted to having it only after his hand tremors were caught on camera. Its starts with an appendage most often a finger or hand. Head while not common IS recorded as possible.
I have an appointment in a week, I guess I'll send a video and some pics from 2008. Think they'll like that? Think they'll diagnose me?

I have an appointment in a week, I guess I'll send a video and some pics from 2008. Think they'll like that? Think they'll diagnose me?
Don't be stupid,. I know its natural for you but try and up your game okay?

Don't be stupid,. I know its natural for you but try and up your game okay?
I was serious, do you think doctors would offer a diagnosis based on video I presented? Hell no they wouldn't Then why is it okay for television to do that?

Forum List

Back