Hillary Clinton Has Parkinson’s Disease, Physician Confirms.

Or was the exam done by someone watching TV?
if you google Hillary Has Parkinsons, there are other sites reporting the same story
No medical professional is going to offer a diagnosis based on a TV or video appearance. There is such a thing as medical ethics and medical board reviews.
Its called S.O.A.P. charting.
What the pt SAYS.
What you OBSERVE.
What is your APPROACH?
What is your PLAN?

Its well written and calls out all the points an end stage person would be looking for.

Again, no professional offers an opinion without personally examining the patient. It isn't done, it is considered unprofessional to do so.

if you google Hillary Has Parkinsons, there are other sites reporting the same story
No medical professional is going to offer a diagnosis based on a TV or video appearance. There is such a thing as medical ethics and medical board reviews.
What the pt SAYS.
What you OBSERVE.
What is your APPROACH?
What is your PLAN?

Its well written and calls out all the points an end stage person would be looking for.

Again, no professional offers an opinion without personally examining the patient. It isn't done, it is considered unprofessional to do so.

Remember, this is the dingbat who was told by one of those crappy online IQ tests that his is 214...and he believed it. :alcoholic:

I have as I have stated many times 27 years of working end stage.
The points that article makes are spot on and all classic text book signs.

As a medical professional you know full why the medical community isn't coming out and commenting on this. It's because no one who respects their craft posits an opinion without a full examination.
An observation is NOT a diagnosis, that being said it points out enough text book facts to be worthy a look.

What the pt SAYS.
What you OBSERVE.
What is your APPROACH?
What is your PLAN?

No its not. A number of years ago I saw a wrestler on TV named "Big John Studd" doing a tongue roll during an interview. I KNEW then he had Huntington's chorea. You learn what to look for and some things are very clear points.

As a medical professional you know full why the medical community isn't coming out and commenting on this. It's because no one who respects their craft posits an opinion without a full examination.
An observation is NOT a diagnosis, that being said it points out enough text book facts to be worthy a look.
No medical professional, note I said professional, offers an opinion or a diagnosis of a patient without seeing them in person. There is a name for people who do that they are called quacks.

What the pt SAYS.
What you OBSERVE.
What is your APPROACH?
What is your PLAN?

No its not. A number of years ago I saw a wrestler on TV named "Big John Studd" doing a tongue roll during an interview. I KNEW then he had Huntington's chorea. You learn what to look for and some things are very clear points.

I'm not saying you didn't identify something. Medical professionals keep the information to themselves.

No medical professional, note I said professional, offers an opinion or a diagnosis of a patient without seeing them in person. There is a name for people who do that they are called quacks.
I did my rotations as a EMS and later was an instructor for a year.
{Second job} You are trained to access and act quickly. Life can depend on your being right. Those notes are solid and clear. She needs to release her medical records PLUS a current tox screen.
The drugs in her system can go a long way in telling you what she has and how advanced it is.

What the pt SAYS.
What you OBSERVE.
What is your APPROACH?
What is your PLAN?

I'm not saying you didn't identify something. Medical professionals keep the information to themselves.
It is NOT a violation of HIPPA to talk about what you see in public. If they are not her doctor/nurse or medical records they violate nothing.

I did my rotations as a EMS and later was an instructor for a year.
{Second job} You are trained to access and act quickly. Life can depend on your being right. Those notes are solid and clear. She needs to release her medical records PLUS a current tox screen.
The drugs in her system can go a long way in telling you what she has and how advanced it is.

I have no problem with both candidates clearing the record by submitting their documents. I also want to see Trump tax records.

Forum List

Back