Hillary Clinton guilty of more crimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2017
Okay, I get it.
If the forum administrator doesn't like your posts, he slows down your processing so it takes forever to use the forum. Can't debate on a level playing field so you have to tip the advantage in your favor. Clever.
Or, one might say 'cowardly'. Or maybe he's just another freaking russian troll that lives under Putin's desk.
Okay, so you win. I'm not going to hang around here on a forum that tries to control what is posted based on his political leanings. There are other Political forums around that play fair and aren't afraid of a little counter debate.
I just found one and just registered. I'll be posting there from now on. I suggest others here do the same.
Hey forum admin. You can delete my account. This forum is a joke.

MRM9xpo.jpg

Okay, I get it.
If the forum administrator doesn't like your posts, he slows down your processing so it takes forever to use the forum. Can't debate on a level playing field so you have to tip the advantage in your favor. Clever.
Or, one might say 'cowardly'. Or maybe he's just another freaking russian troll that lives under Putin's desk.
Okay, so you win. I'm not going to hang around here on a forum that tries to control what is posted based on his political leanings. There are other Political forums around that play fair and aren't afraid of a little counter debate.
I just found one and just registered. I'll be posting there from now on. I suggest others here do the same.

You appear to be looking at your own reflection.

Okay, I get it.
Stick around and post in the flame zone!

Thread closed. If you have an issue PM one of us, dont post it on the open boards (per the rules).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back