BLM Agitator John Sullivan Convicted of Multiple Jan. 6 Crimes

Ok, let’s take a step back for a second. Let’s just say for a moment that trump did intend to psych the crowd up so they would attack the capitol, let’s say that was his goal…what did he think, exactly, would happen?
That perhaps the entire US Government would acquiesce to his demands to be re-elected as *pResident, because reasons?

After all, he has a history of being a malignant narcissist for decades. He doesn't seem to be a particularly poignant nor a smart diplomatic negotiator. He just wants wins. He has no interest in seeing the full picture. His only interest is himself, which is precisely what he wants his magaturds to see.

How 'bout that for a fucking dose of reality? :dunno:

Do you think he REALLY thought that a couple hundred angry rioters, a handful who were carrying flag sticks, were REALLY going to break into the capitol that day, infiltrate the halls of congress, overthrow and maintain hold of the government? Or not even that, did he think that those handful of unarmed people were going to go in there and force a change of the vote….and everyone would go “oh, well gee, I guess we have the president those rioters wanted, even when they go home, we have to abide by their demands..”. Is that really what you think he thought?
Of course not. That's why I call it 'shitty insurrection'. The nation's political magaturd hillbillies rioted, and I believe he knew exactly what he was doing by using the specific political rhetoric he used in recruiting these easily led retards into believing his nonsense and fucking their lives over. Trump gives zero fucks about these ingrates, and yet they still vote for him. CULT.

That would be an asinine proposition or thought from the get go. There is no scenario where trump, or any of his advisers would have suggested that would ever work.
Thus, 'shitty insurrection'. :dunno: The rhyme or reason doesn't matter to magaturds.
Perhaps he did speak in rhetoric, but it was a speech that was no different than he had been speaking leading up to that day. Maybe, he was getting them energized, but to go protest, peacefully, as he said, because the assumption that the crowd that day could have had any impact on anything that day is silly.
Yet, it had all the impact in the world to magaturds. :rolleyes: That's seems weird, no? In fact, they never stop talking about it.

Wonder why that is. :dunno:

And what did Teump say to do specifically, from the speech. Send the results back to the states to re-certify. Trump called for pence to do something. Then it would be up to all 50 states? Insurrection my ass.

All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.

Do you think he REALLY thought that a couple hundred angry rioters, a handful who were carrying flag sticks, were REALLY going to break into the capitol that day, infiltrate the halls of congress, overthrow and maintain hold of the government?

There is no scenario where trump, or any of his advisers would have suggested that would ever work.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, it was suggested.
See reportage on the machinations of Eastman, Clark, Chesboro.

Good poster ThisIsMe, do this: Go to YouTube and watch all of the Congressional J6 Hearings. Listen to the testimony of the witnesses, most all of them Republicans, and a not insignificant number of them......worked within the Trump Administration and campaign.

First, the J6 Jackasses weren't clubbing & spraying uniformed police because they wanted a new government. Not at all.

Rather, they wanted to KEEP the government then in place......Trump's.

Read and listen to the accounts of "persuading" Pence to stop the EC vote, and throw it back into the hands of Republican Congressmen. The accounts of Trump's pressure on the DOJ.

("During the December 27, 2020, call, Trump pressured Rosen and Donoghue to falsely declare the election “illegal” and “corrupt” even after the Justice Department had not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud.
“Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen,” Trump said on the call, according to Donoghue’s notes.)

Here's the deal poster ThisIsMe......those poor deluded duped & snooker Trump supporters were nothing but cannon-fodder, a deus ex machina to be employed to STOP the EC vote.

Trump raised over $200 million with his Stop the Steal grift. How much of that went for bail of the J6 Duped & Snookered? How much went for defense attorneys for the attackers?

Trump and his enablers used the J6 Jackasses.
And now are letting those poor dumb souls swing in the wind.

IMHO

From trumps speech;
All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.

Wow, this is unbelievable, Pence had letters from more that a hundred state lawmakers calling for investigations.

When then-Vice President Mike Pence counted the electoral votes on Jan. 6, 2021, he had letters from more than 100 state lawmakers in swing states saying, “Our election was conducted so illegally, so contrary to the manner we had set out under our constitutional authority to do so, that these elections should not have been certified,”

That perhaps the entire US Government would acquiesce to his demands to be re-elected as *pResident, because reasons?

After all, he has a history of being a malignant narcissist for decades. He doesn't seem to be a particularly poignant nor a smart diplomatic negotiator. He just wants wins. He has no interest in seeing the full picture. His only interest is himself, which is precisely what he wants his magaturds to see.

How 'bout that for a fucking dose of reality? :dunno:

Of course not. That's why I call it 'shitty insurrection'. The nation's political magaturd hillbillies rioted, and I believe he knew exactly what he was doing by using the specific political rhetoric he used in recruiting these easily led retards into believing his nonsense and fucking their lives over. Trump gives zero fucks about these ingrates, and yet they still vote for him. CULT.

Thus, 'shitty insurrection'. :dunno: The rhyme or reason doesn't matter to magaturds.

Yet, it had all the impact in the world to magaturds. :rolleyes: That's seems weird, no? In fact, they never stop talking about it.

Wonder why that is. :dunno:

So his plan was to get all his supporters arrested that’s not a very good plan if you are trying to get their support, especially if you think you have designs to run in the future.

I think the left took a riot that got out of hand and made hay out of it when there was no hay to be made. Nobody has been charged with insurrection.

In fact, they never stop talking about it.

The only people talking about it are the lefty’s.

So his plan was to get all his supporters arrested that’s not a very good plan if you are trying to get their support, especially if you think you have designs to run in the future.

I think the left took a riot that got out of hand and made hay out of it when there was no hay to be made. Nobody has been charged with insurrection.

The only people talking about it are the lefty’s.
there is no doubt, that the left took over the protest, and turned it into a riot, with the BLM agitators and FBI agents in the crowd

Nobody has been charged with insurrection.
Do they need to be?
When we've got seditious conspiracy....with its longer sentence?
When we've got felonies for clubbing down a uniformed officer (a federal officer, no less).
And can't you be satisfied, prolific poster ThisIsMe, with the Colorado judge making a bench ruling that Don Trump engaged in Insurrection?

What are you requiring for admission -- a Trump University degree in 'Insurrections'?

------------------------------------------------------------------

the left took over the protest, and turned it into a riot, with the BLM agitators and FBI agents in the crowd
OK, now good poster Elektra, some of your fellow posters who post similar TDS thoughts as you do, well.......they have posted that those BLM agitators and FBI agents in the crowd all ran into the Capitol to get away from the police shooting them.
So, did any of 'em get hit? (After all, police are trained marksmen.)
And why would the Capitol police shoot an FBI agent? Wouldn't that have secret signals, signs, badges, or de-coder rings?

Too, another one of your like-minded posters tells us on this venue that the now dead Babbitt charged through the smashed breach in order to turn around and warn her fellow FBI agents on the other side to NOT join her in kidnapping a Senator or the like.

I'm a fan of you and your merry band of Q-nutsocrazos, Elekra.
You add an appealing QAnon component to this venue.

Do they need to be?
When we've got felonies for clubbing down a uniformed officer (a federal officer, no less).
And can't you be satisfied, prolific poster ThisIsMe, with the Colorado judge making a bench ruling that Don Trump engaged in Insurrection?

What are you requiring for admission -- a Trump University degree in 'Insurrections'?

OK, now good poster Elektra, some of your fellow posters who post similar TDS thoughts as you do, well.......they have posted that those BLM agitators and FBI agents in the crowd all ran into the Capitol to get away from the police shooting them.
And why would the Capitol police shoot an FBI agent? Wouldn't that have secret signals, signs, badges, or de-coder rings?

Too, another one of your like-minded posters tells us on this venue that the now dead Babbitt charged through the smashed breach in order to turn around and warn her fellow FBI agents on the other side to NOT join her in kidnapping a Senator or the like.

I must thank you for posting Trump's speech, it is very informative. You prove there was no insurrection, thank you.
From trumps speech;
When then-Vice President Mike Pence counted the electoral votes on Jan. 6, 2021, he had letters from more than 100 state lawmakers in swing states saying, “Our election was conducted so illegally, so contrary to the manner we had set out under our constitutional authority to do so, that these elections should not have been certified,”

he had letters from more than 100 state lawmakers ........saying, “Our election was conducted so illegally, so contrary to the manner we had set out under our constitutional authority to do so, that these elections should not have been certified,
I must thank you for posting Trump's speech, it is very informative.
----------------------------------------------

Gladly. However......

However, having letters from "more than 100 state lawmakers" really ain't a high enough bar.

Meaning, why only a hundred or so (more?....OK, let's say 200).
200 ain't that many.

Why didn't the other 4,500 state legislators in America write letters to Don Trump too?

You see, poster Elecktra, with a pool of close to 5,000 state legislator/politicians to draw from one should be able to find 100 to 200 that will agree to anything, deny anything, propose anything.

Now, if, say.....you come to the forum and tell us that 3,000+ lawmakers signed letters, well then......you've got an argument.

In the meantime, let's all agree that the Colorado judge who just ruled from the bench that Don Trump engaged in insurrectionist behavior is the standard we need look to.

Not you....no offense intended.

But you see, good poster Elecktra, you are merely some lad or lass on an Americam social media site who offers an opinion anonymously under a fake name.

See the difference in credibility? in Gravitas? In Reliability? Accountability?

I'm sure you do. You are not dumb. So you understand the difference between an authorized magistrate of a court......and some unidentifiable bloke with an opinion.

Good luck.

In the meantime, let's all agree that the Colorado judge who just ruled from the bench that Don Trump engaged in insurrectionist behavior is the standard we need look to.
Hahaha
The trail was not about determining an insurrection, and those opposing Trump lost.

Again, the judge expressed an opinion, not a ruling.

More playing stupid. :rolleyes: We already know the 'crowd psychology'. Grievance. Stolen Election. Politically partisan rhetoric. Plain as fucking day.
You, yourself, are a victim of crowd psychology. You actually think that the most heavily armed people on the planet went to an insurrected armed with flagpoles and zip ties. You've been manipulated by the media into believing this absurdity.
Trump made a speech on Jan 6th. Do you remember?

So I read the quotes and not a single one of them mentions insurrection or storming the Capitol.
Magaturds sure gave, all right. Especially after being incited to riot by an ex *pResident with the above politically biased rhetoric. :rolleyes:
The only people inciting riot were agent provocateurs like Ray Epps and John Sullivan.

And yet Democrats believe that this "shitty insurrection" nearly overthrew the government of the United States. If your argument is that MAGAtards thought it could succeed because they're stupid, then what does that say about the Democrats who thought that it almost succeeded?

You, yourself, are a victim of crowd psychology. You actually think that the most heavily armed people on the planet went to an insurrected armed with flagpoles and zip ties. You've been manipulated by the media into believing this absurdity.
More happy crappy from another USMB pseudo psychologist. All that junk above is not what I believe. I believe hillbilly magaturd Americans had a temper tantrum at the Capitol on Jan 6. That's it. I call it 'shitty insurrection' for good reason.
So I read the quotes and not a single one of them mentions insurrection or storming the Capitol.
Good for you. Irrelevant.
The only people inciting riot were agent provocateurs like Ray Epps and John Sullivan.
1000000239.gif

And yet Democrats believe that this "shitty insurrection" nearly overthrew the government of the United States. If your argument is that MAGAtards thought it could succeed because they're stupid, then what does that say about the Democrats who thought that it almost succeeded?
No one with a brain believes it almost succeeded. :auiqs.jpg: But defiling the US Capitol shouldn't be something you just do and walk away unscathed. The only part of my argument you got right is
is that magaturds thought it could succeed because they're stupid
Emphasis and correct spelling is mine.

Do they need to be?

Do they need to be?
Yes, if you’re looking for disqualification…you need insurrection. Yes, seditious conspiracy carries a 20 year sentence, but it doesn’t say you are disqualified from holding office as treason or insirrection does, and as far as I’m aware..trump hasn’t been charged with seditious conspiracy either ..

So a Colorado judge says he committed insurrection..I’m sure you’ll find plenty of judges who will say he didn’t…

Her opinion doesn’t disqualify him. They need to charge and convict him on 18 US code 2383…I’ve said this repeatedly.

I find it odd..and intriguing why all of these trump hating lawyers and DA’s and such are apparently reluctant to charge trump with the one law that would disqualify him if convicted…why is that?

----------------------------------------------

You see, poster Elecktra, with a pool of close to 5,000 state legislator/politicians to draw from one should be able to find 100 to 200 that will agree to anything, deny anything, propose anything.

Now, if, say.....you come to the forum and tell us that
3,000+ lawmakers signed letters, well then......you've got an argument.

Not you....no offense intended.

But you see, good poster Elecktra, you are merely some lad or lass on an Americam social media site who offers an opinion anonymously under a fake name.
Okay, chillcothe, let us look at your opinion posted anonymously under a fake name.

Does chillcothe, have 3000+ lawmakers, with signed letters? NO! Looks like the opinion of one judge means nothing, based on the standard set under the anonymous post under the fake name chillcothe.

chillcother, your comment states we can not agree, that the judge set a standard, we need to look to. When you get 3000 likes on your comment, you have an argument. Hell, when you get 300 comments, you have an argument. Until then we can use chillcothe's standard, that we need over 3000 signed letters from judges agreeing with the judge in colorado before we can believe the judge in colorado.

"Until then we can use .....standard, that we need over 3000 signed letters from judges agreeing with the judge in colorado before we can believe the judge in colorado."
----------------------------------------------------

Me, and my avatar, wish you well, prolific poster 'elektra', but......but, man, oh man, sometimes we think you are.............

Forum List

Back