Hillary Clinton foreign policy speech--encore presentation

I have not seen it. However, I hear it was her strongest speech and Hillary may have found her voice!!

Yeah right! She finally found her voice after 20+ years in DC?
Give me a break.

Time to break out the popcorn and watch.

:popcorn::idea:

Seems like she hasn't yet got the memo.

Being aggressive is not going to work against Trump. She had two choices, either play all the racist cards in the deck, or follow the tactic Trump is already expert in: be aggressive.

She completely failed. She even used Trump slogans of making America great again.

The boredom...

Of course, she had to promise free shit to her democrat special interest plantation - the ultimate regressive tactic.

Except that it did. The reason being aggressive with Trump never worked is because every time a Republican tried to be, Trump's response was immediate, and merciless, and the offending Republican crawled away broken and beaten. Hillary? She spent an hour eviscerating Trump, and his response? Crickets. So, yeah. I think being aggressive worked out pretty well for Hillary.

I have not seen it. However, I hear it was her strongest speech and Hillary may have found her voice!!

Give me a break.

Being aggressive is not going to work against Trump. She had two choices, either play all the racist cards in the deck, or follow the tactic Trump is already expert in: be aggressive.

She completely failed. She even used Trump slogans of making America great again.

The boredom...

Of course, she had to promise free shit to her democrat special interest plantation - the ultimate regressive tactic.

Hilary's best strategy is to marginalized Trump

Make it clear what a Trump presidency would mean

Good opening shot by Hillary...hope there is more to come

Give me a break.

The boredom...

Yeah, she will totally win following the success steps of Trump... talking about making America great again, and being aggressive all the sudden. No one will notice the sudden character change in order to secure more votes.

What next? Is Hillary going to promise us the wall? She has proven time and time again that she will do absolutely anything for votes, and have no principles... her dishonesty will be eradicated.

Hell, you'll notice no one here is even trying to defend Trump, or refute a single point that Hillary made. The best anyone has been able to muster was Norman's "Hillary was being mean! We didn't like that!!!"

Well, ya know what, Norman? Too bad. Your guy isn't just a joke; he's pathological, hysterical, and dangerous. He has no business within a hundred miles of the nuclear launch codes.

Maybe after the Dems shove Hillary aside again for the Presidential nomination she can stick around as a foreign policy adviser to Biden/Warren

Give me a break.

The boredom...

Yeah, she will totally win following the success steps of Trump... talking about making America great again, and being aggressive all the sudden. No one will notice the sudden character change in order to secure more votes.

What next? Is Hillary going to promise us the wall? She has proven time and time again that she will do absolutely anything for votes, and have no principles... her dishonesty will be eradicated.

I don't know where you are getting your bullshit. She never said anything about "Making America great again", other than to mock Trump for saying that, and pointing out that anyone who doesn't know that America is great, doesn't understand America, and doesn't deserve to lead her. As for the aggression, where is Trump's signature counterpunch? Where is Trump's response? Why hasn't Trump reduced her to rubble? Oh, that's right, because she eviscerated Trump, and every statement she made was on target, and delivered with poise, and deliberation. She left him no room to strike back. Your guy got kicked in the proverbial balls, yesterday, and he has yet to get back up.

Hell, you'll notice no one here is even trying to defend Trump, or refute a single point that Hillary made. The best anyone has been able to muster was Norman's "Hillary was being mean! We didn't like that!!!"

Well, ya know what, Norman? Too bad. Your guy isn't just a joke; he's pathological, hysterical, and dangerous. He has no business within a hundred miles of the nuclear launch codes.

You know what the first youtube result for Hillary is?

Seems like completely trustworthy pal. And that's all in her own words, not a Trump attack.

So... seems like you could care less about someone being a pathological, hysterical liar. She would probably sell her kid to slavery if it meant more votes... no principles.

You know what the first youtube result for Hillary is?

Seems like completely trustworthy pal. And that's all in her own words, not a Trump attack.

So... seems like you could care less about someone being a pathological, hysterical liar, who would probably sell her kid to slavery if it meant more votes.

That's all you got? The same, tired old bullshit that everyone has already seen, and heard? of course it is, because you know your guy is worse. Hillary exposed him for how much worse he is, and he was so flummoxed that he couldn't even mount an effective response.

Hell, you're not even trying to defend him, or refute a single thing Hillary said about him. Because you know that every point she made was 100% on target, absolutely correct, and completely irrefutable. It's gonna be fun watching your guy crash and burn.

I believe 90% of the speech was her attacking Trump....
And by the way could they have added a few more American flags around her....
I don't think that the 157 that surrounded her really set the mood properly....
More accurately 90% of her speech was brilliantly, and successfully attacking Trump - something that not one of the Republicans was able to accomplish during the entire primary. Trump has yet to respond. The Republican leadership has yet to come to his defense, as they normally do when one of their own is "attacked". She demolished Trump, and the guy who assured us that the "counterpunch" is his strongest weapon, just took it.

I really hope this will be the Hillary we see throughout the campaign.
Trumps "counterpunch"
Lying Hillary should go to jail
Yeah...I heard that. His response was basically, "Liar, liar, pants on fire!!" Except there was not one single point that she made that he responded to in order to correct her. He could not refute a single thing she said. All he could do was call her names. She accomplished what not a single Republican could. She completely deconstructed him, and left him without any credible response.
Hillary buried him point by point

Other than call her names, Trump did nothing to refute what she said
How could he refute anything she said? She only used Trump's own words....?

Give me a break.

The boredom...

1. Overt aggression does not work for Hillary. In fact, it seems like no strong emotion works for Hillary because it comes off fake!

The tone she took, talking as plainly as possible, actually works for her. I think the simple declarative style is her best method to communicate and give speeches. This is the style she should stick to. A little more creativity and it could become a potent weapon against Trump.

2. Hillary did not promise any give alway or free stuff in her speech!

Give me a break.

The boredom...

1. Overt aggression does not work for Hillary. In fact, it seems like no strong emotion works for Hillary because it comes off fake!

The tone she took, talking as plainly as possible, actually works for her. I think the simple declarative style is her best method to communicate and give speeches. This is the style she stick to. A little more creativity and it could become a potent weapon against Trump.

Oh...I dunno. I think her aggression was pretty overt. It just wasn't explosive like Mr. Carnival Barker.

Give me a break.

The boredom...

The tone she took, talking as plainly as possible, actually works for her. I think the simple declarative style is her best method to communicate and give speeches. This is the style she should stick to. A little more creativity and it could become a potent weapon against Trump.

2. Listen again to the part about income inequality. That's the code-word.

Give me a break.

The boredom...

2. Listen again to the part about income inequality. That's the code-word.

So, you can't defend Trump? Thank you for playing. have a nice day. Do feel free to pick up your parting gifts on the way out.

Trumps self proclaimed ability as a "counter puncher" are overrated

While his counter punches of "Little Marco" and "My wife is prettier than your wife" registered with the Republican base, they will not work with the general electorate

I listened yesterday. She has nothing to offer.
That's funny. She systematically dismantled Trump - who has yet to offer a substantive response - But, she has nothing to offer.

Revel in your fantasies.
Fantasies? okay. Pick any one of the points that Hillary made about Trump, and refute them. No one has, yet. I rather suspect that you will not either. We'll wait...
He will reply.......BENGHAZI

Just wait

Trumps self proclaimed ability as a "counter puncher" are overrated

While his counter punches of "Little Marco" and "My wife is prettier than your wife" registered with the Republican base, they will not work with the general electorate
You're right

The party primaries are different from the general.

In the General, the aim is to win moderates and independents while keeping your base in tact.

The generals should be easier for Hillary than Trump. Hillary economic policy maybe a hang up,. Trump has to iron out his message and keep it consistent.

I listened yesterday. She has nothing to offer.
That's funny. She systematically dismantled Trump - who has yet to offer a substantive response - But, she has nothing to offer.

Revel in your fantasies.
Fantasies? okay. Pick any one of the points that Hillary made about Trump, and refute them. No one has, yet. I rather suspect that you will not either. We'll wait...
He will reply.......BENGHAZI

Just wait
...and
crickets.gif

Forum List

Back