Hillary Clinton feels scared and cornered...............

Hillary has an easy path to the Presidency

Nothing to be scared about

The only way Melania will see the White House is if she buys a ticket

• Banned
Hillary isn't scared. She is above the law; nothing will happen to her.
Not if Trump becomes the President, then there is a new law, one based in reality, and Vince Fosters ghost will awaken...................

• Banned
Hillary Clinton Campaign's Terror Exposed by Terrorism Quip Because Melania has invited the Hill to sleep in the Lincoln Bedroom with the ghost of Vince Foster.
LOL, why should she be scared? by all appearances it looks like the Republicans are going to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory by nominating the King Clown.

If anything I'd imagine they're partying their asses off over at Queen of Corruption central.
She may be scared because there are no plastic surgeons allowed in the new Trump wing at Guantanamo Bay.............

We the people have to vote Mrs. Tuzla Clinton out of our lives.

But with the left wing not giving a crap about her overt lying I am not sure that will happen. But then again we don't need them to defeat her, just the Republicans and independents can do it.

I am just a little tired of the campaign for Mrs. Tuzla Clinton being about how bad Trump will be. Which, considering the state of Washington politics I don't know if he is much of a threat.

Not if Trump becomes the President, then there is a new law, one based in reality, and Vince Fosters ghost will awaken...................

If Trump wins, Mrs Tuzla Clinton will fade into obscurity, which is what should happen. I don't want to spend one dime of tax payer's money on her, I just want her gone.

But with the left wing not giving a crap about her overt lying I am not sure that will happen. But then again we don't need them to defeat her, just the Republicans and independents can do it.

I am just a little tired of the campaign for Mrs. Tuzla Clinton being about how bad Trump will be. Which, considering the state of Washington politics I don't know if he is much of a threat.

Its funny how only you think "Mrs Tuzla Clinton" is funny

Laughing at a joke in your own mind

Well, it is a simple mind.

a trump presidency would be the worst possible situation for hillary
A trump presidency would be the the worst possible situation for every living American.

But, no need to worry about that. There just aren't enough really stupid people like bassman in this country for him to get elected.

I don't think it funny at all. She laughed and smiled all the while lying her ass off and she did it more than once. That isn't misremembering that is pathological lying.

I only use Mrs Tuzla Clinton as an aid so you and your ilk do not to forget.

Nothing at all funny about psychopaths.

I don't think it funny at all. She laughed and smiled all the while lying her ass off and she did it more than once. That isn't misremembering that is pathological lying.

I only use Mrs Tuzla Clinton as an aid so you and your ilk do not to forget.

Nothing at all funny about psychopaths.
I know ...such an earth shattering event

I can see how it upsets you so

It would be the worst possible situation for the Republican Party
I don't think they could recover

perhaps however hillary will be watching it from cell block c

You guys have threatened to lock her up for 25 years

Problem is you need evidence not conspiracy theories

You guys have threatened to lock her up for 25 years

Problem is you need evidence not conspiracy theories

she should have been

if she had been she would not have been able

to have such a huge security breach

Forum List

Back