Hillary Clinton Faces Life In Prison

Just curious - when was the LAST TIME the "people" got ANYTHING they wanted

2007 or 2008 GWB gave back $300 single $600 married stimulus to every taxpayer? or to everyone? Free money. Woo-Hoo. That is last time for me, other than cheaper Gasoline recently.

Well, that's true. I forgot about Bush's stimulus. I used that cash to buy a new Rifle! :)

I talked to a lady the other evening that actually had Obamacare (the first I have ran into). She told me that it is the biggest waste that she has ever seen. (1) Not ONE of her previous Doctor's will even accept her "insurance" and (2) In order to make a claim - she has to FIRST spend thousands of dollars (that she doesn't have) BEFORE the "insurance" kicks in.

Way to go Barry!!!!!
what does that matter, her joining up with the ACA helps them with their numbers when they try to prove its working.

Well, as she put it - she had no choice. She was laid off from her job and the ACA crap was cheaper than going the COBRA route. True or not? No idea - I have insurance for my family.
COBRA is more expensive if you dont get sick, but if you do happen to get sick, it is thousands less than the ACA scam

Hillary Clinton Faces Life In Prison - Stew Webb Federal Whistle blower - Activist 31 years The coolest thing is that even if Obama pardons her, Trump will be handed new evidence after he becomes President, and she goes right to the hole. Then when her compadres try to extort Trump to let her out, they go to the hole too and gradually Trump makes America great again.

As Bogart would say "So long sveetheart"

I will be the first to say that I hope the bitch receives 3 life terms - but alas....I will be surprised if she gets anything other than a slap on the wrist. Laws don't apply to these assholes. Laws were meant for us "little people".
That is exactly what Nixon said....................And he was already the President, not just a loser wannabee

Nixon resigned. He was never impeached. So what is your point?
The point kiddy is that Nixon said "they can't touch me, I am the President of the united States" Hillary will not resign, she will go to Prison, and or be pardoned by Obama. This will destroy her, but again the FBI and CIA will hold back evidence that Trump can use to say she committed espionage requiring no trial for her to be sent to Guantanamo Bay health spa.

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk
3e94a61006a757bed70dca2a895da182.jpg

Kiddy? Betcha a wooden nickel I'm older than you sonny. If the "law" didn't apply to Nixon - he would have told the Senate committee to take a hike. Hillary and that piece of shit she is married to have been breaking the law for the last 35-45 years and GETTING AWAY WITH IT. What in the world makes you believe that she is going to be nailed this time? Again - I DESPISE the bitch, but it's good to be a realist. She is going nowhere. As her hippie son-of-a-bitch friends say "It's HER time".
How sad for the United States and all of us who live here...even those deluded enough to vote for such a travesty for POTUS.

Forum List

Back