Hillary Clinton COURT HEARINGS set for February

6b37b3d1cd985e20dde6676daca3fbd7.jpg

Hillary on day 3. "I Plead The Fifth, and can I please go to the restroom now, I ate three burritos for lunch and now the meal wants out of my ass as soon as humanly possible "!!!!!!!

Hillary on day 3. "I Plead The Fifth, and can I please go to the restroom now, I ate three burritos for lunch and now the meal wants out of my ass as soon as humanly possible "!!!!!!!
Could you see Hillary in a cell with Big Bertha the Mutha........ Here pretty, spread wide

Dream on goofy...........This is from the Washington Post of Watergate fame.... FBI probe of Clinton e-mail expands to second data company

This is just a GOP fishing expedition.

The right wingers will soon be swarming over the article, which doesn't really even add much, except to reveal that the company handling the email server hired another company for backup. Horrors!

200 FBI agents that you want to believe are right wingers are swarming right now...............

Could you see Hillary in a cell with Big Bertha the Mutha........ Here pretty, spread wide
i can also see Hillary being kidnapped by two male sasquatch of whom have the same sex drive of a rabbit in heat.

i can also see Hillary being kidnapped by two male sasquatch of whom have the same sex drive of a rabbit in heat.
Sasquatches would not be that desperate, not ever.

Sasquatches would not be that desperate, not ever.
well maybe the sasquatches who were once male, then had a gender change like Brucy Jenner.

Court Hearings in Clinton Email Cases Set for February Keep denying this Hilly poo poo fans, because this is getting more like a Tom Cruse spy movie every day. And it's not going to end with Tommy pulling off his latex mask, it will end with Hillary begging for mercy.
why in the middle of the winter? there will be 5 feet of snow in DC, 56 below zero, and Hillary will be frozen like a popscicle,,,,cant they wait until March when she thaws out?

Forum List

Back