Hillary Clinton Can't Be Deposed In Lawsuit Over Private Email Server, Supreme Court Says

Republicans have absolutely nothing to offer the American people.

One would have to be a complete idiot to vote for these palookas.
I'm not saying you're wrong, but what exactly do you expect politicians to "offer" the American people?

What do you believe should be the role of government?

(your statement illustrates to fundamental difference between those who are subjects and those who are citizens)

I'm not saying you're wrong, but what exactly do you expect politicians to "offer" the American people?

What do you believe should be the role of government?

(your statement illustrates to fundamental difference between those who are subjects and those who are citizens)
The classic functions of government are nation-building, defense, maintaining law and order, creating conditions for wealth accumulation, and some core functions such as taxation and monetary issues, security, environment, education, health, investment and trade and infrastructure.

Here's another view: 3 responsibilities every government has towards its citizens

She was not exonerated in Benghazi. It was shown we were running arms out of Benghazi to those who then used them against us in Syria. That to me is treason.

It shows you are nuts. There was no such thing going on.

She was not exonerated in Benghazi. It was shown we were running arms out of Benghazi to those who then used them against us in Syria. That to me is treason.
Good thing for her that what you think doesn't mean shit.

It's what a lot of people thought and why she lost to a candidate as bad as Trump.

This is interesting and totally sad on the part of judicial watch and republicans.

There have been a ton of investigations into her, her server and Benghazi.

All investigations exonerates her.

Hopefully this will be the last and judicial watch and republicans can finally let it go.

Of course the SC is going to rule in her favor. She's blackmailing Justice Roberts over the time he spent at Epstein's Pedo Island.

Doesn't take and Einfuckingstein to figure that one out.

:wtf:

you :cuckoo:

:itsok:

Seriously. Both Bill Clinton and Chief Justice Roberts spent liesure time on Epstein's Island, where they both had sex with underage girls. You don't really think Roberts want made public what Hillary knows about him, do you?

That's not really so far-fetched, given we currently have a President whose own son is a major crack-head and fucked his own dead brother's underage daughter, and his sister in law. Hell, he even filmed his sex act and stored them on his laptop.

okey dokey.

i'm sure donny is mixed up in alot of that - don't you agree?
and you enjoy YOUR TRUMP orgasm as well...

i'm not the one that bends over & grabs their ankles for donny, like the good little basket dwelling deplorables do...
you are the one that bends over & grabs their ankles for xiden, and xi, like the good little basket dwelling deplorables do...

cant handle the TRUTH? Boo-Hoo

^^^ fake news ^^^

yes, thats all you ever post

never. but you CONtinue with yer alternative facts.

i see the whine ass demonRAT is lying again

i'm not a (D) ....

soooooooooooooooooooo...............

that makes you..............................

a

liar - liar..............................

View attachment 474142

ok...i see the whine ass lying again. better?

you wear that suit of delusion well. too bad you were suckered into paying such a high mark up on them thar cheap chinese sweatshop duds, slapped with trump's brand on the collar!

actually, the only sucker would be you....you wear chinese clothes every day, i dont...that makes you WRONG AGAIN

uh-huh.

whatever happened to him bringing those jobs back? LOL!!!!!!

he didn't even do that with his own crap.

View attachment 474146

suckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............

deflection noted

^^^ delusion noted ^^^

:113:

This is interesting and totally sad on the part of judicial watch and republicans.

Hopefully this will be the last and judicial watch and republicans can finally let it go.

It's arrogance on their part. A private organization is not privy to anything that involves the duties or communications of the Secretary of State.

For that matter, every citizen of the United States is protected by the 5th Amendment, and doesn't have to answer any questions to anyone, including law enforcement, under any circumstances.

After the Trump administration, now you don't even have to honor subpoenas by Congress, and going forward, every Democrat should tell any Republican or conservative organization they can stick their depositions and subpoenas squarely up their asses.

I wonder why judicial watch isn't interested in seeing any of the documents from the trump years.

Yes trump set that standard. Now subpoenas can just be ignored.

Judicial Watch
Share:
Judicial Watch - Questionable Source - Conspiracy - Extreme Right Bias - Conservative - Republican - Fake News - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate Judicial Watch Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories, and a very poor fact check record.
Detailed Report
Reasoning: Conspiracy, Propaganda, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: FAR RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Judicial Watch - Media Bias Fact Check

^^^ that's why.^^^

It's arrogance on their part. A private organization is not privy to anything that involves the duties or communications of the Secretary of State.

For that matter, every citizen of the United States is protected by the 5th Amendment, and doesn't have to answer any questions to anyone, including law enforcement, under any circumstances.

After the Trump administration, now you don't even have to honor subpoenas by Congress, and going forward, every Democrat should tell any Republican or conservative organization they can stick their depositions and subpoenas squarely up their asses.

I wonder why judicial watch isn't interested in seeing any of the documents from the trump years.

Judicial Watch
Share:
Judicial Watch - Questionable Source - Conspiracy - Extreme Right Bias - Conservative - Republican - Fake News - Not Credible

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate Judicial Watch Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories, and a very poor fact check record.
Detailed Report

^^^ that's why.^^^
I see that your projection apparatus is in full-time operation. :rolleyes-41:

Of course the SC is going to rule in her favor. She's blackmailing Justice Roberts over the time he spent at Epstein's Pedo Island.

Seriously. Both Bill Clinton and Chief Justice Roberts spent liesure time on Epstein's Island, where they both had sex with underage girls. You don't really think Roberts want made public what Hillary knows about him, do you?

That's not really so far-fetched, given we currently have a President whose own son is a major crack-head and fucked his own dead brother's underage daughter, and his sister in law. Hell, he even filmed his sex act and stored them on his laptop.

okey dokey.

i'm not the one that bends over & grabs their ankles for donny, like the good little basket dwelling deplorables do...
you are the one that bends over & grabs their ankles for xiden, and xi, like the good little basket dwelling deplorables do...

^^^ fake news ^^^

i'm not a (D) ....

a

View attachment 474142

you wear that suit of delusion well. too bad you were suckered into paying such a high mark up on them thar cheap chinese sweatshop duds, slapped with trump's brand on the collar!

actually, the only sucker would be you....you wear chinese clothes every day, i dont...that makes you WRONG AGAIN

uh-huh.

View attachment 474146

deflection noted

^^^ delusion noted ^^^

your lack of a brain is very obvious, to all...good luck

Judicial Watch
Share:

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Detailed Report

^^^ that's why.^^^
I see that your projection apparatus is in full-time operation. :rolleyes-41:

next time make some sense, m'K? :iyfyus.jpg:

okey dokey.

^^^ fake news ^^^

i'm not a (D) ....

a

View attachment 474142

uh-huh.

View attachment 474146

deflection noted

^^^ delusion noted ^^^

your lack of a brain is very obvious, to all...good luck

oh-snap-when-you-cop-some-new-boohooman-threads-and-31158346.png

She broke the law and committed multiple felonies plenty of evidence.
She lied her ass off to Congress and the FBI and destroyed thousands of Emails Congress ordered her
to preserve as evidence.

This has the stink of John Robert's slime all over it.
Having spent time in the Navy working military intelligence, any member of the military who did what she did would be in Leavenworth for life.

What she did does not seem to be what you THINK she did.

Besides, we actually do have some high profile cases to compare to. Gen. Petreus was caught red handed (very intently) giving out folders of classified info to journalist lover. Not only did he not spend his life in jail, he spent NOT A SINGLE DAY in jail, his sentence was a fine and 2 year probation.

Last edited:

Judicial Watch
Share:

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Detailed Report

^^^ that's why.^^^

Yes I know that judicial watch is far right.

Their bias is obvious for everyone to see.

They only go after democrats and liberals.

What she did does not seem to be what you THINK she did.
I don't think she lied to Congress and the FBI and destroyed thousands of emails specifically
requested by a Congressional investigation....I KNOW she did.

Besides, we actually do have some high profile cases to compare to. Gen. Petreus was caught red handed (very intently) giving out folders of classified info to journalist lover. Not only did he not spend his life in jail, he spent NOT A SINGLE DAY in jail, his sentence was a fine and 2 year probation.
Whatever did or did not happen to Patreus is immaterial.

Judicial Watch
Share:

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Detailed Report

^^^ that's why.^^^

Yes I know that judicial watch is far right.

Their bias is obvious for everyone to see.

They only go after democrats and liberals.

no doubt YOU know - i'm just plastering it so the various poorly educated might , just might - however the long shot it may be - will have a small seed of doubt that what they read & what they see is pure pablum; & they'll realize that they have been suckered for years now.

Leftists just keep proving that you can't read.

Your evidence says the can't be COMPELLED to be disposed, which is not what your OP and thread title say. The only consistency leftists have is that you lie about everything

Forum List

Back