Hillary Clinton Asked To Inscribe “Hard Choices” To Ambassador Stevens

Here is a question for theoldschool and liberals in general. Without doing a google, how many US deaths in Afghanistan this year?

Yeah we are still fighting a war, just as we have been for the whole of Obama's presidency.

You libs fool no one with your outright lies. No one cheered deaths and it takes a person of no integrity to even says such a despicable thing. I hope, and pray, that the democrats are dealt the punishment they so richly deserve this next election.

BTW if it were true and conservatives didn't care about the 4 men being killed that would mean we were just like Hillary, Obama and the rest of the liberal left, you could not be more insulting putting conservatives in with that bunch.

Fake it till you make it asshole. Whatever it is you're upset about... you and other bastards like you brought it on yourselves. I doubt Repugs will win the Presidency in 2016 but if one does I hope they've learned from the COLOSSAL FUCK UPS of the dumbass cons that came before them.

OH BTW 2 if anyone cheered the deaths of our men it was the liberal left that used those deaths for political reasons, until the One came to office, then at that point it made no difference.
Indeed. War waged by the left is just so special...especially against their own country.
icon14.gif

Forum List

Back