Hillary Clinton and the nerds who voted for her are all delusional

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
You simpletons are still hoping that Hillary is going to beat Trump someway, somehow. Then you wake up all sticky, again

t1larg.hillary-clinton-red-happy.t1larg.jpg

Now take your pills and go back to sleep

I wish "delusional" was the only thing wrong with them. Today's liberal pigs are America's ultimate hate group whose only language is violence and death threats. Under Obama the Democratic party degenerated into a vile bag of garbage I find sooooo loathsome, soooo reprehensible, they're an exercise in EVERY odious quality known to man and even discovered a few new ones! And I say this as a lifelong former Democrat. That party got massively infected and is bloated with pus accordingly.

• Banned
I wish "delusional" was the only thing wrong with them. Today's liberal pigs are America's ultimate hate group whose only language is violence and death threats. Under Obama the Democratic party degenerated into a vile bag of garbage I find sooooo loathsome, soooo reprehensible, they're an exercise in EVERY odious quality known to man and even discovered a few new ones! And I say this as a lifelong former Democrat. That party got massively infected and is bloated with pus accordingly.
Congratulations on seeing the light................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back