Hillary Clinton.....an objective assessment

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Never, ever liked Ms. Clinton in any of the various positions she has held in our political environment and, as a democrat, I had wished that she would have fully retired and not engage in furthering her career in government.

However, a caveat should be heeded by right wingers who dismiss her run for the WH amid the many "scandals" targeting her integrity.

We should all keep in mind that Hillary is a very clever and experienced woman who has weathered scores of accusations and actually benefited from the ensuing notoriety.

For those who think that she will pull out of the race (as I've often wished myself) I've concluded that she will not.....and in a head-to-head run with ANY of the GOP nominee, she will triumph.

I greaty prefer Bernie Sanders to Ms. Clinton. Hillary Clinton, to me, is exactly the same as George Bush (W. or H.) and she represents the monolithic Democratic/Republican party.

On a side note, I beleve that Mr. Sanders will be the Democratic nominee and will attact many traditional Republican voters in the general election. He is the only candidate that has specific policies and speaks beyond the typical platitudes.

Never, ever liked Ms. Clinton in any of the various positions she has held in our political environment and, as a democrat, I had wished that she would have fully retired and not engage in furthering her career in government.

However, a caveat should be heeded by right wingers who dismiss her run for the WH amid the many "scandals" targeting her integrity.

We should all keep in mind that Hillary is a very clever and experienced woman who has weathered scores of accusations and actually benefited from the ensuing notoriety.

For those who think that she will pull out of the race (as I've often wished myself) I've concluded that she will not.....and in a head-to-head run with ANY of the GOP nominee, she will triumph.

She's completely insulated from the scandals by the liberal media, she has no worries there. Her undoing is that she's an unpleasant person. Democrats picked a nobody from Illinois with no experience when she had a slam dunk nomination, supposedly. I think Bernie or someone else will win. The only chance she has in the primaries is her dearth of legitimate competition. Democrats screwed themselves if she holds on and wins the nomination because of it

She's completely insulated from the scandals by the liberal media, she has no worries there. Her undoing is that she's an unpleasant person. Democrats picked a nobody from Illinois with no experience when she had a slam dunk nomination, supposedly. I think Bernie or someone else will win. The only chance she has in the primaries is her dearth of legitimate competition. Democrats screwed themselves if she holds on and wins the nomination because of it

One correction is in order, though--there is no mainstream "liberal media" in America. It is corporate Democrat-Republican media that supports the corporate state. Our media is part of the neofascist movement in this country.

If there was a "liberal media," why does Donald Trump saturate air time? Why do so many Americans not know who Bernie Sanders is?

I've concluded that she will not.....and in a head-to-head run with ANY of the GOP nominee, she will triumph.
You have concluded wrong... she's already losing to republicans in top swing states, and her approval just keeps going down. Bernie Sanders has even caught up to her in a statistical tie. No, only the radicals that want obama III will continue to support Hitlery, and there's not enough of them left to elect her...

Quinnipiac Hillary Losing to GOP Rivals in 3 Swing States

GOP poll Clinton losing in battlegrounds TheHill

One correction is in order, though--there is no mainstream "liberal media" in America. It is corporate Democrat-Republican media that supports the corporate state. Our media is part of the neofascist movement in this country.

If there was a "liberal media," why does Donald Trump saturate air time? Why do so many Americans not know who Bernie Sanders is?
True, what has been commonly referred to as the "liberal media" is nothing more than the propaganda wing of the democrat/leftist party.

Republicans have always reviled the ambitious Ms. Clinton, and they act as if she is the only politician in the history of the Universe who lives and operates in the gutter.

The simple truth is that EVERY politician is just as slimy, just as dirty, and just as corrupt as Hillary Clinton, if not more so. We learn on an almost weekly basis just how filthy the others are, Right and Left.

They acted as if Bill Clinton was the only politician who ever fucked around on his wife, when it turns out the Speaker of the House was fucking around on his wife, and then his successor was fucking around on his wife, and then his successor fucked little boys.

So what we are seeing around the Clintons is rank hypocrisy.

This is why she survives. Because she knows, and every insider in Washington knows, Clinton is the rule, not the exception. And even the scumbags in the Beltway know when someone is being treated unfairly.

The truth is that the hypocrites on the Right fear her power, not her character. But they don't know how to fight on a level playing field because they are weak-minded, and so they go for the groin.

Last edited:
  • Banned
You have concluded wrong... she's already losing to republicans in top swing states, and her approval just keeps going down. Bernie Sanders has even caught up to her in a statistical tie. No, only the radicals that want obama III will continue to support Hitlery, and there's not enough of them left to elect her...

Disagree......You may notice (or should have noticed) that the entire media cycle has been occupied by the GOP candidates and the in-fighting between them and the upcoming debate...Clinton has stated very little and has kept virtually silent toward the press corps.
You may be right in the long run.....but we should hold our conclusions until she begins to fully engage the press....something that will surely happen after the first GOP debate and when republican front runners are better identified.

If she decided to become transparant in her years as a politician I would consider it. But because she is not, and feels she is above anyone else forget it. I find her cocky which is needed to fight the other men in the race, but keeps that attitude with the american people... Nah she will phase out because of her own doings.

Disagree......You may notice (or should have noticed) that the entire media cycle has been occupied by the GOP candidates and the in-fighting between them and the upcoming debate...Clinton has stated very little and has kept virtually silent toward the press corps.
You may be right in the long run.....but we should hold our conclusions until she begins to fully engage the press....something that will surely happen after the first GOP debate and when republican front runners are better identified.
Disagree... the facts speak for themselves. The more people see and hear her, the less they like her. Clinton has no where to go but down.

She'll never win, and I highly doubt she'll even be the dem nominee.

Indeed....the myth of a "liberal media" persist as a handy straw man for conservatives.....conveniently neglecting the influence of FOX and the rabid barrage of hate spewing by the conservative talk radio hosts.

Democrats need a couple of more people. I'm not too comfortable with the choices they have.

I have said all along Hillary will win the Democratic nomination but she is far from the sure fire winner in the general election so many on the left seems to think she is. I will say what I have said before many seem to think just because she has the last name Clinton she has the same political skill and savvy Bill has she doesn't .

It speaks volumes when Hillary Clinton is the best the Democratic Party has to offer.

She will be going up against whatever Republican has the sharpest and ugliest knife with which to slew his 15 competitors.

So the voters will have three choices in the next election.

1) Hillary Clinton

2) A vicious, backstabbing, lying, hypocrite.

3) Not voting.

This is why I predict the 2016 election will have the lowest voter turnout in a presidential election since WWII, possibly since 1924.

You don't actually watch it, do you?

It's clear the OPs interpretation of objective depends on the person being assessed.
You can't be objective when deciding who to vote for. The trick is to not let your bias cause you to gobble every spoonful of manufactured bullshit fed to you by hacks.

It speaks volumes when Hillary Clinton is the best the Democratic Party has to offer.

She will be going up against whatever Republican has the sharpest and ugliest knife with which to slew his 15 competitors.

So the voters will have three choices in the next election.

1) Hillary Clinton

2) A vicious, backstabbing, lying, hypocrite.

3) Not voting.

This is why I predict the 2016 election will have the lowest voter turnout in a presidential election since WWII, possibly since 1924.

Why are your first 2 choices Hillary?

Forum List

Back